Samsung Galaxy Note5

Samsung Galaxy Note5

Tcool, 01 Mar 2016I'd rather wait for Note 7, Note 8, Note 9, and so on... LOL!Why...? The Note 6 will probably fix the main issues with the Note 5... No SD card, moderate battery life and no IP... Plus the camera will be a lot better.

Every model is always superseded by a better model but the note 5 was a downgrade in several areas from the note 4.... Hence the poor sales.

It's interesting that the S7 is smashing pre sales records... I'm thinking SD Cards are more popular than you will admit. Lol

Tcool, 02 Mar 2016He wants dual SIM, does LG V10 have dual SIM support?yes but its region specific.

AnonD-183089, 02 Mar 2016Please stop repeating your comments....everyone follows his need... moreNeither a slave to SD card slot...

Tcool, 02 Mar 2016..and after the release of Note 6 you will still look for more a... morePlease stop repeating your comments....everyone follows his needs and not supposed to be a note 5 slave!

AnonD-489412, 01 Mar 2016Thats what i like about my note edge. The width. Can go on inter... moreStay with your primitive phone cause VR is "the next platform" and Note Edge will be left behind.

AnonD-100398, 02 Mar 2016if u cannot wait then get the Note5 or LG V10 orherwise yes try ... moreHe wants dual SIM, does LG V10 have dual SIM support?

AnonD-11368, 02 Mar 2016Does it have a dedicated sd card slot. I had mate 7 which was th... moreOk since you don't need S pen and need a dedicated SD card slot, dual SIM, big screen and long battery endurance, go for Lenovo Vibe P1 or P1 Turbo with a whooping battery of 5000mAh!

AnonD-111968, 01 Mar 2016Note 6 is 6 month away from now, I expect Samsung to include fol... moreWhat? Footprint? LOL!
How about nose print as well?

AnonD-11368, 02 Mar 2016Thanks for your reply. I actually don't need the spen. My criter... moreif u cannot wait then get the Note5 or LG V10 orherwise yes try waaaaaaaaiting for Note6...LOL.

AnonD-11368, 02 Mar 2016Thanks a lot for your reply. I will try for waiting then. dude u have been provided with the incorrect info it will take 6 months or more for note6 launch...unless samsung decides to launch it sooner.LOL Dont losten to the Haters here.

Tcool, 01 Mar 2016Go for Huawei Mate 8.Does it have a dedicated sd card slot. I had mate 7 which was the best phone I have ever seen but unfortunately it doesn't have a dedicated sd card slot. So I gave to my son. No other phone can match the battery of huawei phones.

AnonD-367917, 01 Mar 2016From this list: Umm I suppose the Note 4. (It has SD card optio... moreThanks for your reply. I actually don't need the spen. My criteria is dual sim, screen 5.7 to 6 inches, dedicated sd card slot and good battery life.

AnonD-77443, 01 Mar 2016The note 5 doesn't have sd so I'd say the note 4.... The other o... moreThanks a lot for your reply. I will try for waiting then.

• Vichus

AnonD-495544, 01 Mar 2016where is the android m update? come on already!You can expect it only after March 18th (Offical launch S7 & S7 edge in India)

AnonD-489412, 01 Mar 2016Thats what i like about my note edge. The width. Can go on inter... moreLOL! There are edge screen apps available for Note 5 and S6.
But sad to say Note Edge doesn't support VR which is "the next platform" as mentioned in Samsung MWC 2016.

AnonD-183089, 01 Mar 2016Thanks for the advice i agree with you,, after the release of s7... more..and after the release of Note 6 you will still look for more and wait for Note 7, but still not satisfied and wait for Note 8, Note 9, Note 10 up to Note 100 until you die without owning a smart phone because of waiting for your perfect phone.
Good luck!

AnonD-509572, 01 Mar 2016It is really good, it stores more application (RAM MANAGEMENT) t... moreBut S7 doesn't have S-pen which is very useful.
The same price but no S-pen.
I'd rather go for Note 5.

Pmpl. Flooding in note 5 forum now
What forum next !

AnonD-509572, 01 Mar 2016It is really good, it stores more application (RAM MANAGEMENT) t... moreThanks for the advice i agree with you,, after the release of s7 edge it stopped my plan to get the note 5 as its much better...or may be i will keep on my note 4 few months again for note 6

AnonD-367917, 01 Mar 2016From this list: Umm I suppose the Note 4. (It has SD card optio... moreThats what i like about my note edge. The width. Can go on internet and websites and very rarely have to flip the screen to read anything:)