Samsung Galaxy Note5

Samsung Galaxy Note5

AnonD-247843, 07 Feb 2016I have note 5 64gb gold.i am waiting for new marshmallow update.... moreFirst Q of 2016, anytime until March. That is according to official Samsung Android 6.0 Marshmallow update (ETA). Not rumor...

I have note 5 64gb gold.i am waiting for new marshmallow update.but update not available in india.any idea note 5 users.

AnonD-77443, 06 Feb 2016You would think so. Samsung have obviously woken up and reali... moreWho told you that? Yourself? LOL! Do you represent Samsung in any way? You should be the one to wake up! Stop dreaming! I'll just wait till February 21 before I give my opinion on that.

SKC, 06 Feb 2016I still think note 3 is better. the biuggest drawback in note 5... moreIt's not a drawback. Note 3 doesn't have a fingerprint sensor and that is very important for security. Good I disposed my previous plastic phone earlier with higher price than its brand new price today.

Anonymous, 06 Feb 2016Very true. Sometimes I mistake my old Galaxy Note 2 as my wirele... moreSame here with my previous Note 3. Good I sold it earlier at a higher price than its brand new price today.

• Ravi

This phone is very good ....
Features of this phone are very good. ...

• SKC

I still think note 3 is better. the biuggest drawback in note 5 is it has no card slot. External memory is also equally important.

AnonD-100398, 06 Feb 2016not to hurt ur feelibgs but note3 & note4 looks like plastic... moreVery true. Sometimes I mistake my old Galaxy Note 2 as my wireless charging pad. Really can't tell when you look at it from the back and afar. Ugly as hell. Wonder why I bought it back then. Recently, smartphones looks so much prettier these day.

AnonD-77443, 06 Feb 2016It depends on your needs. It is quick, looks good and has a good... morenot to hurt ur feelibgs but note3 & note4 looks like plastic tv remote controllers in front of Note5 .So Note5 is a worthy upgrade with the best looks & specs in rhe market no phablet has.

Ahmed, 06 Feb 2016I have Note 3 LTE, and need to upgrade to Galaxy Note 5, is it w... moreIt depends on your needs. It is quick, looks good and has a good camera.

Storage space isnt great and the battery life is middle of the road.

I have the GN4 and don't see the GN5 as a worthy upgrade.... Will wait for the GN6.

Which one is better
1.Sony xperia z5 premium
2.Samsung galaxy note 5
3.Goole nexus 6p
Guise please suggest me....I have to take phone

• akhi

i need to buy note 5 64 gb or 128 gb. is there only gold colour is available?

AnonD-183089, 05 Feb 2016S7 will come with 3000 mAh battery......so note 6 must have 3600... moreYou would think so.

Samsung have obviously woken up and realised that the storage space and battery life isn't worthy of a premium phone and will fix it in the S7 and GN6.

• Ahmed

I have Note 3 LTE, and need to upgrade to Galaxy Note 5, is it worthy to buy it in terms of speed, battery, specifications and functionality. Your opinion please is highly appreciated specially for defects

Galaxy SII already have Marshmallow update with CM13. Meanwhile Iphone updates only gives you crash and lagginess. I vote for Samsung for longevity. They last longer and works better even after 5 years. Note5, 5 years from now will definitely run Android R 10.0 with Cynogenmode and no one can complain it slows down like Apple.

Tcool, 05 Feb 2016Not everyone but only you.Of course not everyone, but only you, a liar Note 5 salesman.

S7 will come with 3000 mAh battery......so note 6 must have 3600 : 4000 mAh battery!

Anonymous, 05 Feb 2016Correct, and there is always apps to record voice calls.Exactly. Also, some country like Japan, they have rules where they can't turn off camera sound to avoid people from taking picture of others secretly.