Samsung Galaxy Note5

Samsung Galaxy Note5

• Pinkoo

Can I install other country firmware (with different model number) I mean galaxy note 5 n9208 firmware in n920cd

Tcool, 26 Jan 2016Ok let me put it this way, before I was using Note 3 connecting ... moreReally? 6 hours on a charge? Over "JUST" WiFi usage? Oh please... 16.5 hours on Android 5.0 with 4.5 his screen on usage time for me:

17 hours on 5.1.1 with 6 hours screen on usage time on, half WiFi on the N3:

I already told you the N5 had a better battery efficiency, but it's not mules away from a Note 3.

If we follow GSM Arena's battery test, Note.5 is 13% more endurance efficient than a Note 3; talk time is 57% more than the Note 3;18.1% more efficient in browsing time than Note 3; and 10% better in video paying time.

Nothing to suggest that 6 hours only on one charge for the N3. What, GSM Arena's is wrong? Show us proof with screen shots, or stop the BS.

AnonD-218710, 25 Jan 2016Most late n updating security update, still on Nov 15, no chanc... moreFrom my years of experience using Samsung, the updates always have a regular pattern. The Note series will always be updated to the latest android version almost at the same time with the next generation Galaxy S series. The Galaxy S series from previous generation always gets the latest update before the the latest Note series. For example, the Note5 will receive Marshmallow update timely with Galaxy S7 released. The S5 and S6 already received Marshmallow update before the Note5. The reasoning is simple, Samsung wants to synchronized the latest Touchwiz UI for both Note5 and S7 since they are released so near to each other. You will see S7 getting Android N before Note6 even got it by the end of the year. That is how I see it. Feel free to add more guys.

TheNeighbor, 26 Jan 2016"Allround"? Not with only 32 GB only sold in most countries.Correction 64GB is available in most countries. I feel sorry for your country.

TheNeighbor, 26 Jan 2016Your January 9 comment: "Note 5 battery power lasts more than... moreOk let me put it this way, before I was using Note 3 connecting to WiFi hot spot only (no LTE) and it won't give me more than 6 hours of battery power. But with Note 5, with the same activity, it gives me more than 1 day of battery juice.

Still close minded cause you are a hater.

AnonD-201231, 26 Jan 2016galaxy note 5 camera is the worst .the field of view of the lens... moreYou mean Note 3 but not Note 5.

TheNeighbor, 26 Jan 2016Your January 9 comment: "Note 5 battery power lasts more than... moreAs I mentioned from my previous post, doing the exact same activity with plastic phone Note 3 to premium glass phone Note 5, the Note 5 battery outlast Note 3 battery even with spare battery and it doesn't matter whether LTE or WiFi on both phones. Same daily activity for both phones that is the story, don't divert again liar professor.

AnonD-201231, 26 Jan 2016galaxy note 5 camera is the worst .the field of view of the lens... morei like note5's bigger fov it takes more details and ur point is?

Tcool, 26 Jan 2016You are really a liar professor, you can search and copy-paste (... moreYour January 9 comment:

"Note 5 battery power lasts more than 24 hours with brightness on full, GPS always on, gaming and downloading files with great LTE speeds..."

So, why even mention LTE when you just said you use your Huawei Shot X as your hotspot? "Great LTE speeds?" Hehe, I highly doubt you even use the LTE of your Note.5 at all. And the reason is you use your secondary phone (Huawei Shot X) instead - this is even why you're getting "24 hours" of usage per charge.

I'm pretty interested how much actual screen on usage time (in hours) you get with "brightness on full"... Still no screen shot for that?

I know two users of this phone who report only geting just above 4 hours of screen on usage per charge. They actually have ONLY this ONE phone, and need to charge before they go home, OR suffer very low power before getting home.

• AnonD-201231

galaxy note 5 camera is the worst .the field of view of the lens is much wider than the size of the image sensor “barrel distortion" plus over saturated colors.

• roks

nima, 25 Jan 2016Please some one who use note5 and iphone 6s plus answer me which... moreUsing both, Note 5 has better camera :)

TheNeighbor, 25 Jan 2016Even your latest "legit" screen shot does not show you connectin... moreYou are really a liar professor, you can search and copy-paste (as your usual defense) any post where I mentioned LTE always on. Still here? Why don't you just stay in your beloved ugly plastic phone page?

AnonD-100398, 26 Jan 2016True That man! LOL. Battery performance between note4 and note5... more"Allround"? Not with only 32 GB only sold in most countries.

AnonD-183089, 25 Jan 2016LOOOOOOOOOL Note 5 is his nightmare :D I don't know why he hates... moreTrue That man! LOL.
Battery performance between note4 and note5 is almost similer.
& Yes, Note5 is the most Allrounder and classy smartphone money can buy rightnow in the market with the one of the kind excellent high tech spec sheet of its own which No one OEM can match at the moment.
Note5 is still considered so high tech that samsung has also decided to introduce 128gb and dual sim modals in the regions where they will sell like hot cakes.
This did not happen with any of the Note series b4 .
I think Note5 is going to last for long.

Lol Oh man!...I just sounded like a paid samsung rep.Lol.....Lol..
Never the less i just mentioned MY Opinion.Lol

Most late n updating security update, still on Nov 15, no chances of update to Jan 16. Till date. Even S6edge updated to Jan 16, but no logic n this, only haphazard approach. Nor Marshmallow n site of receiving.

Tcool, 25 Jan 2016You are still here, a non-Note 5 user and bashing without proof ... moreLOOOOOOOOOL Note 5 is his nightmare :D I don't know why he hates it before owning it
I already have note 4 but don't hate note 5 & I have no problem to own it, specially I love the design & the silver titan color! but I don't know its battery life comparing to note 4 battery?

Tcool, 25 Jan 2016You are still here, a non-Note 5 user and bashing without proof ... moreEven your latest "legit" screen shot does not show you connecting to LTE.

Tcool, 25 Jan 2016LOL! You don't even know how battery optimization works on Note ... moreYes, I do.

nima, 25 Jan 2016Please some one who use note5 and iphone 6s plus answer me which... moreNote 5 have the best camera.