Samsung Galaxy Note5

Samsung Galaxy Note5

Anonymous, 12 Jan 2016Hello guys . Iam having difficulties to select between the gold ... moreDon't go for silver or your phone will looks like a kitchen appliance. You don't want to bring a kitchen appliance with you always, do you?

Go for gold!

Anonymous, 13 Jan 2016Which one is the best to buy note 4 ,note 5 or s6 edge plus ?Note 5 is the best.

AnonD-488617, 14 Jan 2016 I'm about to buy a smartphone and I'm confused between the z5 p... moreBuy Z5 premium. Better battery life and lag free UI...

• pavi

just love the phone...smooth....very classy ... camera was awesome ... !!!

AnonD-100398, 15 Jan 2016Sure Note4 was good and it still is good but only if its compair... moreI strongly agree on that.

blondi, 14 Jan 2016Your welcome. The note exge battery live is amazing. I can get n... moreMy phone is Note Edge before Note 5, I sold it with less than a year of use because it is really a headache to me. Useless edge screen always lags. Screen is not that visible outside day light. Notification panel freezes always. Cheap plastic body no class at all.
I'm really disappointed on that phone.

AnonD-77443, 15 Jan 2016Re the back cover. Sure its plastic but compared to the Note 5 i... moreSure Note4 was good and it still is good but only if its compaired to LG G3, LG Optimus G pro or whatever plastic phablets which were lanched with Note4.
Except the premium built phablets.
The reason I skipped Note4 was cause it was still Not full metal and it lacked premium quality and nice design & The fact is that there are majority of ppl like me who skipped note4 for the same reason ..and went with other perimum built phones..However in Note5 and Note4 if u compair the diffrence in the hardware Note5 has changed its cheap plastic and went Full premium...i.e u can clearly see that the prices of premium built phones does not go down soon compaired to the plasticy cheap phones like note4 which has huge price fall in a matter of months..LOL .
Note5 is like 70% better overall compaired to Note4.
& Yes U and That psycho keep on Just singing the same song of (battery battery and sd card sd card) is not helping u no more in ur arguments LOL .
The world has moved on but What a shame that u are still stuck in the past.

AnonD-100398, 14 Jan 2016LOL note4 is almost all pastic built with a flimsy back cover ..... moreRe the back cover. Sure its plastic but compared to the Note 5 it has more grip, wont shatter when dropped and shows less finger prints... i'd take that over looks any day.

Re the cpu/gpu. Sure they are 12 months old but the performance is still great... some people worry too much about benchmarks. The GN5 camera isn't that great if you check out the latest review anyway.

PLUS, i have effectively unlimited battery life AND i have 232GB more storage than the GN5 Samsung wants me to buy.... i guess you worry more about how cool your phone is, i worry about how practical my phone is.

Anonymous, 14 Jan 2016Shame of Note line, S6 10 times better than this thing.Shame on u dude, u dont even know that s6 is just a smaller note5 without a spen hardware and software features that is it.LOL

blondi, 14 Jan 2016I agree with you. Note 5 big disapointment. I own note 3 and not... moreWow,It seems are not emotionly strong enough ...u let a simple smartphone disappoint u..Lol be strong man..with ur outdated all plastic Note3 and note edge..LOL

AnonD-337409, 14 Jan 2016Dont uninstall your apps. Its probably a software problem. Apps ... moreAlthough closing any app sud stop it completly but dude there are lots of unwanted apps which can run in background..so the best way is to identify that app and uninstall it....I guess no one needs to be a genius to know that..LOL.No one is asking him to uninstall the apps like phone, camera etc.LOL

AnonD-77443, 14 Jan 2016The note 4 beats the Note 3 in every area... Shame the note 5 d... moreLOL note4 is almost all pastic built with a flimsy back cover ...Its Cameras,soc and gpu and overall hardware are all outdated now..LOL...

Go play (battery/ battery & sd card/ sd card) with ur Note2,Note3 and Note4.or whatever
Cause That is the only thing ppl like can look for on a smartphone .Lol.

I received a new note 5 I could not register all my details and now my password was successfully registered but never passed that stage and now I can't open it requires password. How do I reset it ?

How do I reset my new phone it does not take my password after I was registering my detail for the first time but unsuccessfully. I never passed stage after password was successfully registers but cannot take to open it.

I'm about to buy a smartphone and I'm confused between the z5 premium, note 5 and s6 edge+ I think that the battery is better in the zee 5 but due to high resolution, guess it would be a problem and the brightness is also less than Samsung. multitasking is better in z5 but note is faster in apps , I'm so confused !!! so I want some advices about those phones please :D another thing I think sony provides more apps ?! and also isn't th note upgradable to marshmallow ??!!

• Chief

blondi, 14 Jan 2016I agree with you. Note 5 big disapointment. I own note 3 and not... moreThe note 4 beats the Note 3 in every area... Shame the note 5 doesn't do the same to the note 4.

• dave

what can you say about the lg v10 ?what is the best note5 or lgv10?thanks ..

AnonD-31315, 13 Jan 2016My note 5 batery drains very fast.. hardly it long 12 hrs max wi... moreDont uninstall your apps. Its probably a software problem. Apps if closed wont drain your battery. Put your power saving mode on. I own note 3 and edge and no problems with battery. Or try reset. But back up your data first. Hope this helps. Always ask other users advice. Its better to get advice from diff users.

• m8