Samsung Galaxy Note5

Samsung Galaxy Note5

• Tee

AnonD-479494, 02 Jan 2016My feeling with note 5 after using note 5 is ..Anyway people kno... moreI have been using the Note 5 extensively and I never experienced any heating issues. It only warms up on fast charging, but no heat during casual usage or gaming. The Exynos chip is very efficient in terms of power saving and heat management. Check if there are any rogue apps that might be causing the issue.

My feeling with note 5 after using note 5 is ..Anyway people know the pros..i wish to highlight the cons
Heating issues are there ..i dont know if that is gng to get fixed with latest update samsung has given in india january ..72mb
CAMERA - Bright sunlight fabulous but inside home under tubelights nothing to boast of..great noice is visalible and shaky
Front cam i rarely use for selfies as there is an option for rearcam selfie

TheNeighbor, 02 Jan 2016So, basically you're telling Samsung to stop at 64 GB of interna... moreI am not telling that to Samsung, I am telling that to closed minded dumb people.

And I don't care if they are dumb, I just want to justify my statement. Nothing more.

Please don't be malicious minded. It's a shame.

I think if samsung place memory card in the note 5... they cant compete their mid range phone such as galaxy a8 or a7 in the market... but if u are seeking for good camera go for note 5...

Tcool, 02 Jan 201664 GB is more than enough for a wise man. Unless you are dumb, e... moreSo, basically you're telling Samsung to stop at 64 GB of internal memory for ALL of their phone.

Yes, they should listen to you because you don't want people becoming "dumb" with 128 GB models.

TheNeighbor, 02 Jan 2016"Every person's need(s) is (are) different..." Thank you for ... more"Every person's need(s) is (are) different..."

Thank you for re-stating that. Gotcha.

Not all users need phone with expansion memory, not all people need phone with removable battery.

End of story.

TheNeighbor, 02 Jan 2016"Every person's need(s) is (are) different..." Thank you for ... moreGotcha! Thank you for re-stating that "Every person's need(s) is (are) different...".
16MP main cam, higher ppi density, Corning Gorilla Glass 4, fingerprint lock, wireless fast charging and etc which the plastic phone Note 3 doesn't have.

inspite of this we can take microsoft lumia 950xl.it is much better than samsung note 5

I keep wondering what you mean.

Pointing to the ceiling?
Being present for meetings/parties?

"I hope you can show up for our annual dinner tonight".

I mean, it sure is funny if you keep saying:

"You're a show up for having so much files on your phone!"

"Why did have all our files we needed?! You show up!"

"OMG, TheNeighbor, why did you bring your nice HD movies and TV series for us to watch at the hotel? You're a show up!"

Am I getting what you mean right?

TheNeighbor, 01 Jan 2016Even with "just" an internal storage, Note.5 still have hanging ... more64 GB is more than enough for a wise man. Unless you are dumb, even 200GB will not be enough by keeping all the useless files in the phone that will be use only once. Don't crowd your phone with files for show up.

Rifat, 02 Jan 2016Can anybody tell me when it's getting Marshmallow ? No big upda... moreGoodbye to you, don't ever come back here anymore!

• Rifat

Can anybody tell me when it's getting Marshmallow ? No big update since it released. Not only this phone but also other samsung phone. But other brands cheap low end devices already received 6.0 a month before. Why Samsung why ? Time to say goodbye (galaxy series)

TheNeighbor, 01 Jan 2016Even with "just" an internal storage, Note.5 still have hanging ... moreNo need for super huge storage memory in phone, store only useful important files on phone. Files for work should not be carried outside with the phone and files for home should not be carried to the work with the phone. You won't even use them while travelling for few minutes going to your destination, so what's the purpose of storing them in phone? For show up? Stop it, nobody is interested to your crap files.

Bhabani, 01 Jan 2016Note 5 opinion has reached above 4000 mostly bcoz of useless and... moreThank you for the acknowledgement. And thank you for your 5th class comebacks.

Tcool, 01 Jan 2016I just said "please don't try to say 64GB memory is not enough."... more"Every person's need(s) is (are) different..."

Thank you for stating that first. Gotcha.

AnonD-378484, 01 Jan 2016I would prefer speed over space. Can store things online. Inbui... moreSuper true. EmmC storage versus Samsung UFS2.0? I know what I want. Plus, Samsung already announced new sd card about a month ago. Seem like they bringing sd slot back with super fast sd card.

AnonD-378484, 01 Jan 2016I would prefer speed over space. Can store things online. Inbui... moreEven with "just" an internal storage, Note.5 still have hanging issues. My colleague complains about a weekly freezing of the Note.5. Pointless to blame expanded memory.

Tcool, 01 Jan 2016Every person's need is different, please don't try to say 64GB m... moreI would prefer speed over space. Can store things online. Inbuilt storage of note5 is way snappy than a micro sd card, if you want your phone to be laggy then buy any flagship that has a sd card slot. Try filling it up and get prepared for the unrivalled hanging issues.

• Bhabani

Note 5 opinion has reached above 4000 mostly bcoz of useless and 3rd class arguments of the neighbor.