Samsung Galaxy Note5

Samsung Galaxy Note5

Shhzd amar, 19 Mar 2017Yeah, he assured me that he has a seal packed box... And the las... moregood luck bro

When will the nougat official update available for note 5?

AnonD-647112, 16 Mar 2017Hey guys, my unit is called n920f, I've recently purchased it an... moreit's mostly chance your device has been rooted.
if still showing .... on IMEI then reply me here

Tucking Fypo, 18 Mar 2017real good deal imo. not a big fan of the gold variant but good d... moreYeah, he assured me that he has a seal packed box... And the last piece left... Anyways, I will visit the local markets today and look if I can get the dual sim variant or the 64gb variant and their quotations...

Shhzd amar, 18 Mar 2017Note 5 for 30k... Single sim variant, gold colour... How's the deal?real good deal imo. not a big fan of the gold variant but good deal if it is a brand new device.

Tucking Fypo, 10 Mar 20172.5D is more annoying than fully edge screen. note 5 also has 2.... moreNote 5 for 30k... Single sim variant, gold colour... How's the deal?

• Fish

Fahad redwan, 07 Mar 2017Does the s pen of note 5 has "china" mark on it? Plz help meYes it does :-)

Hey guys, my unit is called n920f, I've recently purchased it and I have many problems with it, on top of them it wouldn't upgrade to marshmallow and it says it's up to date on lollipop, the other day i checked its imei on imei info and it's telling me that the number i checked belong to an s6 edge, was i tricked into it and it's a fake unit or what is that exactly, thanks in advance.

• Ray

Does this phone come with any issues, since I just saw a warning on one of mine and it did never came on?

naveed, 14 Mar 2017Which phone is better note 5 or s6 edge plus??Im using note 5 32gb before then using vivo v3 max while the note 5 i give it to my wife...after that try s7 edge... then change again to ip7 plus..and now i buy again note 5 64gb... for my opinion go for note 5 64gb... u will feed satisfied.

• kinger

hey can anyone give some opinion?is this note 5 have battery issue?how long will it last for heavy user?and is it worth it to buy it now because the price already drop..

• Clinton

Samsung, if you are reading this, please bring back the FM radio!!!!!!!!
I am so tired of using my broadband to listen to online radio!!!!!!
Stay a step ahead of the rest and bring the FM radio back to the Note 8!!!!!!!
Or else I will buy the Nokia 8!!!!!!

• Note 5 user

Does anyone here knows how to fix my prob with my note 4 lte is not working anymore I brought it to samsung they said that the base band that we have in our country is not the same with the baseband that I do have with my phone I bought my phono outside the country im staying with???

I have used to many phones. Iphone 6s, S6 edge, S7 edge, Nexus 5x in this year. But in this 3 months with Note 5 I feel lucky. Is the best phone I ever used. Is the max.

• naveed

Which phone is better note 5 or s6 edge plus??

Pliz guys tell me wch one is bttr..s6 edge plus or note 5

This mobile is the best one i have ever seen,very fast in games which you can add game launcher thats on samsung s7 in your note 5 and its battery life is extremly insane,its better than huawei,you should buy one but the big problem that if you put your s_pen from its back it will stuck but if you pull it very strong,the pen will be broken and the detector of the mobile of the pen will be broken too and i want to know why there isn't expandble memory card for the mobile? I am disappointed about that and anotherone,when the nougat update release?

Shhzd amar, 10 Mar 2017I have the oneplus 3 and it has 2.5D curved glass... Its tempere... more2.5D is more annoying than fully edge screen. note 5 also has 2.5D glass and tempered glass produces halo effect. but there are some really good and costly screen protectors which fit perfect on edge screen. same brand's costly screen protectors never properly fit on 2.5D screen

• A7X

is someone experiencing screen flickering it their note 5??

Tucking Fypo, 08 Mar 2017i also have doubts regarding that and since i have never owned a... moreI have the oneplus 3 and it has 2.5D curved glass... Its tempered glass never fits properly and most of the time its not fully covered on the edges, which makes it look bad... I wonder how the S6 edge's screen protector would be....