Samsung Galaxy Note5

Samsung Galaxy Note5

lolek, 19 Jul 2015Just 5.7" and 1440 x 2560, wake up samsung, give me 8K Samsung would be laughing at your 8K request. They already working on 11K display and no other company ever made that because 13companies along with S.Korea goverment funded Samsung for the 11K display research and development. 8K is a joke.

• lolek

Just 5.7" and 1440 x 2560, wake up samsung, give me 8K

• AnonD-419094

Sajahan, 19 Jul 2015It would be my ultimate phone if they go for water and dust proo... moreIt's all just rumors ! We still can expect high end specification for Note 5. I will definitely buy the Note 5.

• volkantekcan

i use 3 batteries with external battery pack, i hate battery covers which heats phone and makes heavy. i started a campaign on change org please sign. note 5 should have 128gb internal plus external micro sd expansion and removable battery

It would be my ultimate phone if they go for water and dust proof feature for this phone :) Still missing this important feature in most galaxy phones :(

Anonymous, 19 Jul 2015if u need bigger screen size then go for Xperia Z ultra But I wan't a big Super AMOLED display.

• manoj

If these specifications are correct, it's going to be a flop. They need to bring some changes. Camera should be at least 20mp .screen 6 inch . Water and dust proof and light weight. Presentmy I am using note 4

donrex, 18 Jul 2015Still no water and dust proofing And what happened to wireless... morenot sure about water proof and dust resistant but Wireless charging will be there.

AnonD-418976, 19 Jul 2015Sadly, same screen size as Note 3 & Note 4. I want a bigg... moreif u need bigger screen size then go for Xperia Z ultra

"microSD, up to 128 GB" ???

Most likely, as per S6, we're not gonna see microSD for Note 5.

AnonD-81128, 18 Jul 2015Screen is the same as note 4 ??? Sadly, same screen size as Note 3 & Note 4.

I want a bigger screen than my Note 3. I'll wait for Note 6.

• MMT

I thjnk specs is not sure.

For those who are new with Gsmarena, this is how they do their work. The new phone specs are usually copied and pasted from the previous model and will be updated daily according to new confirmed rumors. If you see other phone like Galaxy V plus and Oneplus Two, they both carry the same specs and their previous model. It will only be updated once the phone is released for real. Even the picture is taken from previous model. Gsmarena only use real picture releases by Samsung. Even if render photos made by leakers already spread in the internet they can't use it due to copyright reason. If Gsmarena put umconfirmed specs, they can be sue by Samsung for spreading false specs.

fake specs for sure

• donrex

Still no water and dust proofing
And what happened to wireless charging

Ethan, 18 Jul 2015Besides having an extra 1Gig Ram, this is a copy & paste fro... moreThe device isn't out yet....did you even read the info on the page?

• jarfin

i think note 5 have usb 3.1 connect

• William

No different from Note 4 except for RAM.

ho tks a lot Samsung for releasing note 5 very soon.
I knw abt this is worlds the best phone forever

• Techkung

samsung seem has limitation now. No inerestoing change and update in term of spec and shape of phone. Samsung may be hiring the old fashion Nokia staff