Samsung Galaxy Note5

Samsung Galaxy Note5

Hi guys, please help me select one of this phones xperia z5 premium or note 5. Thank you!

no reviews on the note 5 specified that if the S pen is inserted the wrong way the motherboard would need to be replaced. Anyone aware of it? Seems like a serious design flaw or am I being hoodwinked?
One service tech claims motherboard needs replacement, another says the "wacom" is gone. Tell me which is it? Phone is under warranty and obviously they don't want to cover it!
Will never touch a Samsung again based on their lack of accepting responsibility.

• Sunny

I only want to find out the speed to which I can recharge the battery. Is it a quick charge if the the system is dead or flat on battery? Thanks.

• bobo

a phone which cost over 750 dollars and you couldnt even put a memory card slot in the heap of shit ???

• solo

Anonymous, 25 Sep 2016Just bought it 2 weeks ago! Battery problem is very POOR! The ph... morewhich phone are u referring to?

• solo

Anonymous, 26 Sep 2016I would say v10 because it gives u memory card option and knock ... morelgv10 good phone, no battery life even for low use of phone.

• rane

kits, 25 Sep 2016your wrong i am using for more than 6months battery way better t... moremaybe you are not using the fast charger that comes with it. mine can be fully charged in an hour or less than 2 hours!!!. it is a great phone for me

• khawaja

Anonymous, 26 Sep 2016I would say v10 because it gives u memory card option and knock ... moreI have had note 5 for almost a year now. It is a great phone period.

manjulabw, 25 Sep 2016Hi guys, please help me select one of them v10 or note 5. Thank you!!I would say v10 because it gives u memory card option and knock code but both phones are great in there on way i am currently using note 5 but hate one thing about it that no memory card

Hi just asking some information regarding Samsung Note 5 is it a good [hone i am about to purchase one and will like your opinion

• kits

Anonymous, 20 Sep 2016Very disappointed with Note 5. it took me 4-5 hours to charge my... moreyour wrong i am using for more than 6months battery way better than iphon6.6s,sony z3,etc u can charge mobile in less than 100mints if ur using authentic note 5 fast charge else it ll take more than a 2hr....superb camera long lasting battery life userfreindly
headphone is bigger so couldnt fit in ear i use jabra for self entertainment...

• manjulabw

Hi guys, please help me select one of them v10 or note 5. Thank you!!

Just bought it 2 weeks ago! Battery problem is very POOR! The phone cannot charge at all!!This is the WORST phone i ever used!!!! If u read my comment,i hope u all not to buy this phone! Or u will regret it !😠😠😠&#12­8544;😡😡😡&­;#128545;

• Dat boi

sps, 21 Sep 2016i am using gio sim. it swoking well"swoking well"..........-___-

AnonD-587359, 20 Sep 2016There is a some points which i observe in note 5 which is disapp... moreDude, non of your disappointment matters smartphone users nowadays.

This is easily one of Samsung's least impressive efforts (aside from temperamental batteries, that is...). No SSD card- a big thing for me. Mine (Taiwan Mobile) came preloaded with Microsoft Office Mobile, the Largest Ever Memory and CPU-Cycle Hog in the known Universe. Not sure if this a Samsung deal or a Taiwan Mobile deal. Also it has so many parallel-apps; Samsung-This, Samsung-That, all inferior to the original Google versions. Unless you scrap them, you need to cope not only with Android calling the Mothership ten times a minute but also with the Samsung apps calling the Samsungship. Atrocious. Last but not least: the receive sensitivity of the phone is abominable. Often time I lose signal while my pal next to me (HTC, Sony, Huawei) still has perfect signal. The fact that the local "flagship" store seems to only employ game-obsessed and client-hating Neanderthals doesn't help either. All in all a 3 out 10

• sps

arrieswims, 19 Sep 2016No Volte or Jio sim support..i know disappoonting but m sure som... morei am using gio sim. it swoking well

• AmarR

Sham, 20 Sep 2016You are right. I have the 5 main and the 4 as a backup. Most peo... moreSame here! It's perfect. Just ignore the kids repeating same things..

• Sham

jimmy, 19 Sep 2016Some people are saying that note 5 has screen issue gaming issue... moreYou are right. I have the 5 main and the 4 as a backup. Most people who complain or speak ill of it clearly don't have the phone and totally cant afford it. My 5 is the winter edition from korea the 128gb.everything is superb plus with the zerolemon battery...they complain bcoz they only have xiaomi, asus, Lenovo or Huawei and maybe iPhone only. That's is why... Samsung note series are top of the line smartphones... Respect!

• kmak

I love love love this phone. Camera is AMAZING! Good battery life. I literally dropped the phone in a lake and then let it sit out for a week to dry and it power up and its like nothing happened! GREAT PHONE!!!