Samsung Galaxy Note5

Samsung Galaxy Note5

AnonD-100398, 02 Jun 2016Cheers to All the Note5 users here!! There is Another Milestone ... moreWow, Note 4 is 2 years old and it only just missed out on top spot. Well done GN4.

TN, 03 Jun 2016One country cannot represent all others in terms of satisfaction.No matter where or what ever country you wud take the poll NOTE5 fears Nothing and it wud always be on Top Untill The Next Note.
Too bad you dont have one He He.

• AnonD-197373

In a way I am gutted that the Note 5 didn't get released in the UK but I've been thinking the Note 4 I can take out the battery and have expandable storage so I prefer the Note 4.

• TN

AnonD-100398, 02 Jun 2016Cheers to All the Note5 users here!! There is Another Milestone ... moreOne country cannot represent all others in terms of satisfaction.

no sd, no water proof, moderate battery life and ok camera wait for the GN6 in a couple of months instead

Cheers to All the Note5 users here!! There is Another Milestone Achieved By Note5 check it out http://www.gsmarena.com/the_galaxy_note5_is_amer­icas_most_satisfying_phone_iphone_6s_plus_is_sec­ond-news-18583.php

HIDER HASBI, 31 May 2016It's up to you whether to judge me I have the S7 edge or not.. ... moregood story

• HIDER HASBI

AnonD-401178, 30 May 2016Lol...you are such a troll... I have both s6 edge and s7 edge a... moreIt's up to you whether to judge me I have the S7 edge or not..

I am not that poor to buy this phone

I'm using EXYNOS version 8890 but I don't know if you're using SD820 version or not..

• k3vin

This is really the best android phone I've used. Haven't experienced any lag and it performes really well. Doesn't overheat (just a little when fast charging), decent battery life, beautiful screen, and overall good performance. Actually, this is the first android phone I have not had lag and jittering issues. My previous phones were the LG G3, LG G2 and a Note 2. All of them, although they performed fine, they always had some lag and jittering.
My only complaints with the note 5 is that it is too thin for comfortable use and you NEED a case, unless you want it to crack and die because it slipped off your hand, and that it is not waterproof (I can leave with that, though).
Great phone overall.

Hider Hasbi, 30 May 2016Just wanted to inform you that I have used S7 edge for 1 mont... moreLol...you are such a troll...
I have both s6 edge and s7 edge and the camera of s6 edge and note 5 are same..
And i compared both of them in pitch dark and i got better photo with my s7 edge as compared to s6 edge...you're such a troller..
And i m damn sure u don't have s7 edge..
And FYI s7 edge donot lag at all..
I m using s7 edge for 2months now and m very happy with it..
First own it and make a comment..
Do one thing see some youtube videos u will get to know s7 edge if much better in camera than note 5...
No offense dude.

Peace.

• FabricOfTime

I didn't get the Note 5 after my Note 2 died from too much dropping on concrete.
I got the S7 - which is ok, nice phone, though I was used to the bigger screen.
Frankly there isn't much difference in performance between the two, people are complaining about very minor things, fractions of seconds that make no difference in the real world.
Both phones seem to me to just fine.

The only reason I got the S7 is for the SD card slot since I had stuff on my SD card from the Note 2. And it mounted no problems and all files accessible.

• Hider Hasbi

TN, 29 May 2016Smartphones are never investments. They depreciate, and become o... moreJust wanted to inform you that

I have used S7 edge for 1 month this is what I have found out is when compare with Note 5

1) Camera recording became more uglier when recording in the dark (not totally dark but still got light source surrounding me but the color of my videos turn to be uglier maybe because of 'auto light up' the dark spot function in S7 that cannot be remove or setting it out)

2) Lagging! IS TRUE!! My S7 Edge sometimes having lagging issue when I'm downloading a big large of file (such like 2 gb size) suddenly it turn to be lagged.. it's really disappointing me, I have spent so many of bucks to buy this flagship phone but I'm still need to bear this issue

3) Graphic game become WORST!! when my phone starting to heat up after I'm played heavy games for a minutes. what I heard and read that EXYNOS 8890 will downgrade/decrease the games graphic perfromance to cool down the heat issue especially for the CPU.. that really worst for me to having this smartphone

4) The speaker sound is to low sometimes I can't heard my ringtone when I put it in my beg

5) The camera is fantastic when snap a pic but not that good when take a photo in a dark without flash

6) Yes is S7 edge is the awesome flagship phone when we talk about water resistant function but when we talk about durability, This phone is extremely fragile and easy to get cracked even put it inside a trouser pocket

I don't mind to downgrade my S7 Edge with Note 5.. even I lost expendable memory slot function..

BTW after I downgrade to Note 5 I noticed,

1) My Note 5 battery performance is same like I'm using S7 Edge even though S7 edge built with 36000mah is it true S7 edge is battery is built with 3600mah battery??

2) My Note 5 less lagging compare to S7 edge.. YESS THIS TRUEE

3) Graphic game never decreasing when I played my games in high resolution graphic even though my Note 5 having heat issue sometimes

4) Note 5 camera is better than S7 Edge. Yes is true when I shoot photo in super dark, the image shows the originality texture of image color still remained and I felt really satisfied with it!

I am not anti with S7 edge this is my experiences when I using S7 Edge. I decided to sold it and downgraded it to Note 5 before the price dropped in the market..

[deleted post]I'm so so sorry, we are the same person... I knew the GN5 would be a big let down so I set up both accounts and have been talking to myself (T N) since the GN2 days (check it out).... :-). In fact all the negative GN5 comments that have ever been posted here are all from my accounts... I am the only one person in the world that thinks the GN5 wasn't a worthy upgrade on the GN4.... sorry :-(

• TN

Anonymous, 30 May 2016So Mr. TN you admit that 32GB is not enough and 64GB is more tha... moreDuh.

You're not getting it. I'd rather get a 32gb model WITH a microSD slot, THAN just a 64GB internal only.

However having 64GB with microSD is even better. Heck, I'd want a 128GB or even the rumored 256GB WITH still microSD support if it was available. This is Android, not iOS.

AnonD-77443, 30 May 2016Feel free to point out any point where i have ever been hypocrit... moreSo Mr. TN you admit that 32GB is not enough and 64GB is more than enough?
Lately you are getting smart alleged teacher.

AnonD-77443, 30 May 2016Feel free to point out any point where i have ever been hypocrit... moreDude i am not some guy who just likes to call people hypocrite for no reason .go through your own comments you will find enough evidence .you wont have to go very far try to read may be 10 recent pages here spamed by you .you will find enough proofs.

[deleted post]Yeh! Those kinds of silly tricks are not new for me.I know these people are so fake while trooling that they reply to there own comments with diffrent nicknames just to support whatever bs they wanna troll with . guys who are geniunely intrested in buying note5 if they come here for any help or to get any advise .all they find here is a spam all over by these non Note5 users TN and Bunyip22.with there same repeatative stuff..

• TN

AnonD-77443, 30 May 2016Yep, i use it the same way. Large amounts of data (photos, songs... moreI saw a 64GB Note.5 being sold at a shop. $700, and I thought it as a useless buy with no memory expansion. Used the money to buy an S7 Edge for the wife. Even made the hack to accomodate all 2 SIMs and microSD cards.

S7 Edge camera is so superb that we send up taking more pictures and especially that motion picture where it takes an additional first 3 seconds video that one snapshot takes up about 8mb. Also take precious 60fps 1080p and 4k video records of our child's baby moments.

One minute of 60fps 1080p takes just over 200mb, 350mb per minute for 4k. Take into account downloading 4k movie contents talking up 5 to 20GB, the Note.5 runs out memory space very fast.

This is main reason we never want the Note.5 as it has NO memory expansion. Potential buyers just need to stay away from this.

TN, 30 May 2016And if they missed it, you happen to be using a 64GB Note 4. Yes... moreYep, i use it the same way. Large amounts of data (photos, songs, maps, videos and movies) are all stored on the SD. Apps and app data are stored on the phone. Apart from initially copying the data onto the micro sd card there is no impact on speed.

AnonD-100398, 30 May 2016No matter what you and Bunyip22 are nothing but HYPOCRITE trolls... moreFeel free to point out any point where i have ever been hypocritical.

I owned the first 4 notes and I would have got a GN5 but 32GB (before OS and apps) is not even close to meeting my needs. The GN6/7 will be back on track with 232+GB so I will probably be getting it.