Samsung Galaxy Note5 Duos

Samsung Galaxy Note5 Duos

• Ronnie

Please when is galaxy note 5 duos getting marshmallow update in the philippines.got mine from globe

• Yasir

ali, 06 Mar 2016please tell me that note 5 n9200 duos works ok in Saudi arab? THANKSYes, it works on Saudi Networks, I use Etisalat (UAE) and mobily sims simultaneously.

• AnonD-392086

Keep your brightness on auto mode. Close unwanted apps. Don't install useless apps. Use only genuine apps. You will save lot of battery. Camera and its flash uses lot of battery.

• AnonD-392086

People are very much confused about this version (N9208). Whether it will support Indian networks or not. Well, to make it very clear, I am using this is in Navi Mumbai since January 2016 and it is working perfectly fine. I am using Vodafone and MTNL SIM cards. Both are working. Both can be used for 4G network (but only 1 at a time). The display, the camera is fantastic. Nothing can beat it. Stylus is improved. Overall, 5 out of 5 from my side.

m shahidkhan, 10 Mar 2016I'm using this phone from one month... no any problem batrry bak... moreIt is Right.

according to the samsung galaxy note series devices note 5 duos is the first phone who have dual sim.i like it.

• Kim

Hi guys, my phone was great been using gn5 duos for 1 month then suddenly the battery performance went bad badly normal battery stamd for 10 hrs in 100% and 11 hrs for power saving mode in ultra saving mode only for 1 days 9 hrs. How do i fix this problems? This was a good phone but since the battery issues its kinda bad for me.

• m shahidkhan

A.Jafari, 17 Feb 2016Dear sear i want to buy Note 5 Dual sim. use sim 1 for phone ... moreI'm using this phone from one month... no any problem batrry bake up normal.not bad

• pro samsung

Paxi_India, 01 Mar 2016Dear Friends, I am from India. I am looking to buy Note5 Dual ... moreI have this phone,when I first bought it­ and after 1months of u­sing it the battery life&nbs­p;was good . I can get 11-13 hours of usage and 4-6 ­hours of screen on time ­;easily. But after the updat­e my battery is suck .

AnonD-462102, 01 Mar 2016I want to buy this mobile please help me about battery backup de... moreNote 5 duos has the best battery backup than any other high end phone . Its the best dual sim phone ever made till date... the battery lasts for 1 and half day with 3g on all the time.. its a great power bank no hanging. Slightly bigger in size thats the only minor issue

• stormycloud

Battery performance sucks didn't even last half day. Pricing also an issue abit disappointed with the performance, once insert another Sim card the phone lags like hell. I bought the phone in November 2015 and just sent it in for repair 2 days ago. I am already considering to change phone once I get it back.

• ali

please tell me that note 5 n9200 duos works ok in Saudi arab? THANKS

• sharma

AnonD-510687, 04 Mar 2016Does anyone know the note 5 duos s view case working? cos i can'... moreyes bro.same problam in my note 5

Does anyone know the note 5 duos s view case working? cos i can't find the accessories function on the setting. Unlike Samsung S4 you can find the accessories function on the setting and the screen work with the magnet to wake up the screen.

Hi
i have been using my note5 duos for almost two weeks now.
the battery lasts for one and a half days with 3g internet on 24×7
3hrs of calls and some browsing....no games
the cameras with various manual options work great
signal reception is also good
audio is satisfactory
in call audio is good
speakerphone is also good but the other end complaints of garbled speach
But i have been facing one problem.....my sim selection "always ask" changes on its own and the data access too changes from sim 1 to sim 2

My note5 duos suddenly blur during foxing on an object.
and the camera blur continues upto 3 or 4 hours.
What should i do
please help

Thank you dear..

Excellent phone with decent battery backup one and half day with one hour of online games few minutes on net,fb.... mine is 64 BG

I want to buy this mobile please help me about battery backup details.
Any user of this mobile please tell ur practical experience about battery life.
About me
I will use as follows
Data connection full ON
Calls will be 2 hr max
Web browser 1 hr
Will this mobile able to give full-day backup...
Please reply urgent

• Dushman

Erfan, 24 Feb 2016Hi. My music player suddenly stops working while playing music a... more I suggest you-- give the mobile -who doesn't have mobile phone//

hahahah