Samsung Galaxy Note5 Duos

Samsung Galaxy Note5 Duos

I have this phone for about one year and I didn't have any any problem with it.
all of the screen quality, performance, battery life, camera, network and etc are the best for this range.
I upgrade it to android 7 and didn't have problem with battery life or other things.

V, 18 Apr 2017I am totally confused. Some said nougat improves battery life an... moreI upgraded my note5 last mounth & didn't have any problem until now.
the battery life and performance goes better, because you can change the resolution and some other feature that help the battery life

BisoBiso, 23 Apr 2017i'd like to ask if it's water resistant or notNo it isn't. in this range only S7 & S7 EDGE are water resist.

• naz

Does anyone have any idea about note 5 duos comes in 3gb ram and 5.1 inch screen configuration variant.is it the actual note 5 or just a hoax.. Someone has posted it online at a very cheaper rate with emi option also.
Please put in your thoughts regarding the same.

• Sunny

Alok, 25 Apr 2017Bro, phone is in factory state, not a single application install... morePlease samsung respond to your customers, it's a big issue, battery drain faster and slow charging after Nougat.
And why each time your updates creates problem for users, I am experiencing this since Galaxy S.
You need to work on software optimization.

• Alok

Anonymous, 22 Apr 2017Those who are atruggling with battery life, check if you have in... moreBro, phone is in factory state, not a single application installed other than those comes with the phone in box.
Now say ?
Getting SOT 4 HRS max, was getting 5.30 HRS SOT before Nougat.

• BisoBiso

i'd like to ask if it's water resistant or not

AnonD-657010, 18 Apr 2017Infact I am also confused, how someone is getting good battery b... moreThose who are atruggling with battery life, check if you have installed any beta app. I was also experiencing the battery issue then i just uninstallwd 3 beta apps and now battery came back to normal. These apps were draining my battery like hell. Overnight my battery was draining from 85% to 38% in idle mode.

V, 18 Apr 2017I am totally confused. Some said nougat improves battery life an... morei also have sm-n9208..i upgraded it to Nougat...Battery back is less ( almost 1hr) than Marshmallow..I would suggest you to stay with Marshmallow if you have not any problem. There is nothing special in Nougat...if you still want to update your phone then upgrade it via Odin tool..it will not upgrade phone bootloader. Hence ,you can go back to marshmallow if you have any problem with Nougat ...Always reset your phone ( before and after upgrading )for a best result...

V, 18 Apr 2017I am totally confused. Some said nougat improves battery life an... moreInfact I am also confused, how someone is getting good battery backup, since I am very much disappointed with this Nougat.
Battery back up is very poor compared to Marshmallow, around 1Hour difference in SOT.

I observed that my note 5 duos 920CD suddenly started going off anytime i put on my data. It doesn't come on until i plug it into power. This started recently after updating to Nougat. Pls who knows how i can fix this problem

• V

I am totally confused. Some said nougat improves battery life and some said the other way round. Should I upgrade or not? I own Note 5 SM-N9208.

upfrimware

• Adrian

When will the nougat update be released in Indonesia?

• Sunny

Do not update to Nougat, serious battery drain issues.
Please samsung fix it.
On Nougat SOT 4.00HRS, On Marshmallow SOT 5.30HRS.
Tried everything, like cache clear, factory reset, etc , Nothing helped.
Fix Battery drain issue on Nougat Samsung.

• Ste

hi guys - is the Note 5 Duo - N9200 (Hong Kong Variant) getting the Nougat update?

• Ste

hi guys - is the Note 5 Duo - N9208 getting Nougat?

• Basu

Yesterday i got nougat. First impressions: phone is faster now, battery drains slower than earlier, even in high performance mode

updates note5 duos

Nougat update started rolling in India for Note 5 duos.
great job ...............................