Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000

• Wence

GT N8000 is a good tablet had it at lunch in Nigeria since 2012 though was looking for tab 8.9 which was banned in europe and discontinued. serves as a back up phone, strong battery that last and can watch up to 3 movies, not much network hazzles like I-pad, good display and is still serving 7 years later. just be mindful of your data/charge cable as it sometimes cut inside and your pad would not charge, also any charger below 2mah will not charge it with the white thurnberbolt sign instead a red X will show on charging meaning it is not charging.

I was searching for the note 10 and this popped up!

• steps

RizkiMaPa, 05 Jan 2019You may want to flash Android Revolution HD 21.0 custom rom, it ... morefrom where can I download it?? and how to install it?

vie_swk, 10 Jan 2019Just want to ask where can i buy the case cover for samsung gala... morePasar malam got bro.. I bought one in ss2

• vie_swk

Just want to ask where can i buy the case cover for samsung galaxy note 10.1 N8000 especially for kids. i foun in ebay but there can't doing the shipping to Malaysia. Anyone can help me. TQ

• RizkiMaPa

Muhammad Hafiz, 29 Nov 2018It's not upgradable to android kit kat,mine is androind jelly be... moreYou may want to flash Android Revolution HD 21.0 custom rom, it is Kitkat based Touchwiz with more custom feature. Works like a charm with almost no lag and have a good multitasking power than any other roms.

Aarkay, 25 Dec 2018My Samsung GT not tab is not charging. When connected to charge... morehad once similar issue, but it was caused by bad charger cable, not by the battery. Try another charger and cable.

• Aarkay

My Samsung GT not tab is not charging. When connected to charger the bartery indicare as charging but level does not go up. Where can I change the battery

• Muhammad Hafiz

It's not upgradable to android kit kat,mine is androind jelly bean and it says that it has the latest update. By the way it is so old but its still awesome,i wish i could know what could've been capable of when i was a kid. It does freezes a lot! Just press off then on and it will continue,if not just repeat. I still love it. The battery is still bad. You can open apps in floating windows like Samsung dex but it will lag because it has 1.9 GB of RAM. And not all apps support the floating window.

mohnad, 05 Aug 20186 years still work and looks like new tablets and has the same thingsMine too
Old is gold,,,

Mine now freezes a lot and reboots itself frequently. I rooted it with Kingroot and removed some bloatwares but d freezing /rebooting persisted. I have also done several factory resets but to no avail. What else can I do??

don, 31 Jul 2018mmy note 10.1 takes more than 24 hrs to charge ..and doesnt char... moreChange the charger and the cabel

• mohnad

6 years still work and looks like new tablets and has the same things

• don

mmy note 10.1 takes more than 24 hrs to charge ..and doesnt charge when i use it while charging . what should i do ?

• OnNull

Anonymous, 23 Jun 2018Just flashed lineage OS the day before yesterday! totally worth it. Could you please point me to the Lineage Os release you installed? On the official site, there is no official release for the 3G version (2012)

Merlin, 21 May 2018I wish it was possible to upgrade my tablet because software is ... moreJust flashed lineage OS the day before yesterday! totally worth it.

Lukae, 03 May 2018i have a fairly new Samsung GT-N8000 it just shut down. At first... moreit could be a bad connection to the battery. I brought mine to Samsung repair centre at the Curve and they reconnected it for me FOC

• Merlin

I wish it was possible to upgrade my tablet because software is dated. Any solution? Seems terribly wasteful to just throw it away.

• rose

Slider Heart, 04 Mar 2018My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 working amazing after 6 year s... moreSame here 6 yrs

• Lukae

i have a fairly new Samsung GT-N8000 it just shut down. At first I thought it was a battery or the charger and now its been 3months its not working. Anyone who can advise as I don't want to end up worsening the matter by taking it to shady repairers.