Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000

• bernie

Dion, 29 Mar 2018Paid $80 for a secondhand tablet that was never used and it hade... moreHi, how do i upgrade mine. I have the Samsung galaxy note GT-N8000 been tying to upgrade browserrs or even download whats app, i cant get anything to work in it.I bought it in China.

• Dion

Paid $80 for a secondhand tablet that was never used and it hade its protective plastic on the back and front.I rooted and installed Gnabo.rom.v8. and have been using it for over a month with no problem and excellent battery live.I cant go back to a tablet with out a stylist and have been happy with this table using it mainly for internet and reading books.

• Sachiko

My galaxy note 10.1 battery might be ran out.Where can I find its new battery in the market now ?

• HappyOwner

Slider Heart, 04 Mar 2018My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 working amazing after 6 year s... moreTruth! I have also 6y. Note10 and very proud on it :), battery is the same capasity :)

• Slider Heart

My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 working amazing after 6 year still look as new one.

• Ai

My 10.1 tablet is 6 years old and still doing very well.

• Inno Man

My tablet will work for about 2 minutes after I switch it on and suddenly freeze.
I have done factory reset twice to no avail.

• jek

Mine tad\b charges very slowly only when its put off. It takes up to 48hr to be fully charged. When the power is on it doesnt charge at all. I dont know why. I just changed the battery recently.

i got mine for the 3rd year now, pretty perfect and its running on kitkat, did i mention i got it second hand?

I cannot use my play store to download any application, or update any . This message is always displayed "Error while retrieving information from server (RH-01)"

I bought mine second hand, I love the gadget, the only problem is the battery it takes long time to charge, since I bought second hand, am worried because even from the shop I bought, they slashed the price from 1899 south african currency to 1000 rand (south african currency).

• Vania

I have this tablet for 4 years and now i got a problem after doing software update to 4.4.2. After i update it, some application stop working and i can't open it.. it says "unfortunately, the application has stopped". :(
Anyone please help me.. is there any way to open this app again.. thank's

• Bits

LAH , 04 Oct 2017My tablet is 5 years soon and now i got problem with my battery,... moreits possible to change the battery, I change mine recently.

• dr.adel

LAH , 04 Oct 2017My tablet is 5 years soon and now i got problem with my battery,... morei had the same problem but it has been solved , i have to replace my IC for charge which cause damage of my battery as it was taking long time for no charge percentage , the i replace lithium battery with a new one , now its OK with slow consumption of battery and quick charge .

• LAH

My tablet is 5 years soon and now i got problem with my battery, It take time to charge ir and it don't last longer then 3 a 4 hour if i am browsing. To change battery is not possible as i have read. So only way is to buy a new one. Its the best tablet i have own and am not sure i get the same quality again. Thanks if anyone have any advise that can be helpful.

Regards

LAH

• Equi

Sogand, 28 Aug 2017Hi. I have this tablet for3 years .really I love it.it's really ... moreYou can update these to Android 4.42 only. If you root the tab and install a custom ROM you could probably get android 7. Don't do this unless you know at least a bit about custom recovery' flashing firmware via Odin etc. If you want to learn, go over to XDA developers forum and we'll help you

• android 6 for note10

Sogand, 28 Aug 2017Hi. I have this tablet for3 years .really I love it.it's really ... morehttps://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/d­l/?id=16244

• Sogand

Hi. I have this tablet for3 years .really I love it.it's really cool.but now I have peblem with it.how can I update android of this tablet?! Plz answer meeee