Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000

• Goodluck

LAH , 04 Oct 2017My tablet is 5 years soon and now i got problem with my battery,... moreI Love N8000, is among the best of samsung tablet, for 3years I've been using it, is very fine. My problem now is how to ungrade

• bernie

Dion, 29 Mar 2018Paid $80 for a secondhand tablet that was never used and it hade... moreHi, how do i upgrade mine. I have the Samsung galaxy note GT-N8000 been tying to upgrade browserrs or even download whats app, i cant get anything to work in it.I bought it in China.

• bernie

• Dion

Paid $80 for a secondhand tablet that was never used and it hade its protective plastic on the back and front.I rooted and installed Gnabo.rom.v8. and have been using it for over a month with no problem and excellent battery live.I cant go back to a tablet with out a stylist and have been happy with this table using it mainly for internet and reading books.

• Sachiko

My galaxy note 10.1 battery might be ran out.Where can I find its new battery in the market now ?

• HappyOwner

Slider Heart, 04 Mar 2018My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 working amazing after 6 year s... moreTruth! I have also 6y. Note10 and very proud on it :), battery is the same capasity :)

• Slider Heart

My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 working amazing after 6 year still look as new one.

• Ai

My 10.1 tablet is 6 years old and still doing very well.

• Inno Man

My tablet will work for about 2 minutes after I switch it on and suddenly freeze.
I have done factory reset twice to no avail.

• jek

Mine tad\b charges very slowly only when its put off. It takes up to 48hr to be fully charged. When the power is on it doesnt charge at all. I dont know why. I just changed the battery recently.

i got mine for the 3rd year now, pretty perfect and its running on kitkat, did i mention i got it second hand?

I cannot use my play store to download any application, or update any . This message is always displayed "Error while retrieving information from server (RH-01)"

I bought mine second hand, I love the gadget, the only problem is the battery it takes long time to charge, since I bought second hand, am worried because even from the shop I bought, they slashed the price from 1899 south african currency to 1000 rand (south african currency).

• Vania

I have this tablet for 4 years and now i got a problem after doing software update to 4.4.2. After i update it, some application stop working and i can't open it.. it says "unfortunately, the application has stopped". :(
Anyone please help me.. is there any way to open this app again.. thank's

• Bits

LAH , 04 Oct 2017My tablet is 5 years soon and now i got problem with my battery,... moreits possible to change the battery, I change mine recently.

• dr.adel

LAH , 04 Oct 2017My tablet is 5 years soon and now i got problem with my battery,... morei had the same problem but it has been solved , i have to replace my IC for charge which cause damage of my battery as it was taking long time for no charge percentage , the i replace lithium battery with a new one , now its OK with slow consumption of battery and quick charge .

• LAH

My tablet is 5 years soon and now i got problem with my battery, It take time to charge ir and it don't last longer then 3 a 4 hour if i am browsing. To change battery is not possible as i have read. So only way is to buy a new one. Its the best tablet i have own and am not sure i get the same quality again. Thanks if anyone have any advise that can be helpful.

Regards

LAH

• Equi

Sogand, 28 Aug 2017Hi. I have this tablet for3 years .really I love it.it's really ... moreYou can update these to Android 4.42 only. If you root the tab and install a custom ROM you could probably get android 7. Don't do this unless you know at least a bit about custom recovery' flashing firmware via Odin etc. If you want to learn, go over to XDA developers forum and we'll help you