Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000

• android 6 for note10

Sogand, 28 Aug 2017Hi. I have this tablet for3 years .really I love it.it's really ... morehttps://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/d­l/?id=16244

• Sogand

Hi. I have this tablet for3 years .really I love it.it's really cool.but now I have peblem with it.how can I update android of this tablet?! Plz answer meeee

• Gerry

Anonymous, 30 Jul 2017Its gone super flat! You need to leave it on the charger for a ... moreProbably needs a reset. Soft reset with hardware keys

A soft reset is a simulated battery removal. This is used to power a device off when the screen is frozen or unresponsive and the device it has an internal battery that cannot be removed. It does not cause loss of personal data on the device.

Press and hold the Power key for up to 45 seconds.
Wait as the device restarts.

mark, 28 Jul 2017will not turn on, or charge.has samsung galaxy note 10.1 on scre... moreIts gone super flat! You need to leave it on the charger for a good 48 hours make sure you dont turn it on while its on the charge also u need to make sure your charger cord & wall point adapter are a big charge for some reason an ordinary strength iphone or samsung ph one doesnt have enough when they go fully flat. U need one like rhe original one that come with it

• mark

will not turn on, or charge.has samsung galaxy note 10.1 on screen thats it .anyone has any ideas thanks.

• Johansen

The best tablet ever

still have it for 4 years now and still kickin'

• malaysia

I can say this is the best tab 10.1 so fat, its cool

Samsung is still releasing updates for this model..Nice. Its probably just a security update. Thanks samsung.

• Md Hridoy

Suddenly it restart and stop at Samsung logo

• Md Hridoy

Suddenly it restart and stop at Samsung logo

• Thalgor

Had mine for five years. Did great even after multiple drops onto hard surfaces with no case. Finally quit charging/booting last month. After literally multiple-time daily use, didn't owe me a thing! Fabulous tablet! Gave it a fitting burial :)

• Kat

Chatpo., 16 Mar 2017its giving a problem while charging.. i kept more than one hrs, ... moreTry to replace the charging port. I've replaced mine twice.

Own it for 3+ years and suddenly it restarts itself, stuck on the Samsung logo. I bought it to the service center and they suggested to replace the machine for a total cost of $150! They couldn't even re-install the OS or reset it! I think I'd rather throw it away and buy another brand...

I have it 2,5 years. After 6 months that I bought it a message started to appear "Google Play don't respond.. " I gave it to Samsung service service and they fixed it after a month telling me that needed upgrading. After 2 years same problem appeared but this time told me that motherboard needs to change and asking me 232 euros for it. Well no! I prefer to punch it than give you that money. And I will never buy anything from Samsung again!

• Chatpo.

its giving a problem while charging.. i kept more than one hrs, its showing only charging sign, but its not switching on.
Please help me!

harikson, 07 Feb 2017my Samsung galaxy Note 10.1 N80000 trooped off and didn't come... moreMine too did the same, but I allowed it for some days and charged it came up

• harikson

my Samsung galaxy Note 10.1 N80000 trooped off and didn't come up again

• Joey spintex

Samsung galaxy note. 10.1 N8000

The frames of my N8000 is cracking no matter how careful I am. it disfigured the tab!

I have been using the N8000 for 3 yrs, my issue is that it changes sentences on its own and give you a lot of errors. what to do to correct this anomalies.

Can N8000 2012 version's be upgraded to 2014 or most recent 2016 versions? Will it cause any negative impact?

How do I upgrade to a higher and newer versions?

• pouri.a2

Anonymous, 31 Dec 2016can my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 really the 64GB memory card?Yeah.i own this tablet.and I think it could be possible