Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo

• Febins

I bought this phone when it was released. Still using without any problem. Only the problem is some huge size games and latest apps can't be performed due to the lack of os upgration from lolipop and 2gb ram. Afterall, it gives outstanding performance and I love it.

• NamesShouldBePrivate

I used to have this phone in like 2015 or 2014 I think and it was a great phone at the time and I don't have it anymore because it's now 2021 but overhaul good phone for it's time

beep bop boop, 23 Apr 2021idk it just does, Asphalt 9 is as smooth as my dad's O... moreYes bro this phone is monster litterly

Rjk, 11 Apr 2021How man? idk it just does, Asphalt 9 is as smooth as my dad's OP6T and PUBG runs at smooth 30fps at minimum settings

• Rjk

AnonD-973296, 19 Feb 2021still runs games like PUBG and Asphalt 9 with ease, no lagHow man?

• Febins Mathew

Owned in 2015 still running without any complaints

still runs games like PUBG and Asphalt 9 with ease, no lag

drZeus, 11 Apr 2020Mine fell on the floor and screen died. I bought a new scr... moreWhere u have bought combo display

• Dan

Mine is now 6 1/2 years old and still going strong. Great phone!

Sig, 28 Aug 2020mine as well! since I was in 7th grade (2014) now I'm ... moreWould you like to have a more it

Rehan, 05 Aug 2020Can Anyone Give Me A Custom Rom Of SM-N7505 Android 6.0 search xda

• Sig

Anonymous, 11 Aug 2020Since six years usage, still runs perfectly mine as well! since I was in 7th grade (2014) now I'm having online classes as a 1st year student in college...still works perfectly

Since six years usage, still runs perfectly

• Rehan

drZeus, 11 Apr 2020Mine fell on the floor and screen died. I bought a new scr... moreCan Anyone Give Me A Custom Rom Of SM-N7505 Android 6.0

• Varu

Mine got broken because I dropped it on the floor. Bit excellent phone nonetheless. I had some issues with battery life and charging though.

Anonymous, 17 Feb 2020One of the best smart phone of Samsung Note series, Still g... moreIt has been six years by today. Probably, you came from the Mars.

• drZeus

Plo, 14 Jan 2020Mine got screen broken few months ago while dropped from ta... moreMine fell on the floor and screen died.
I bought a new screen from a spare parts shop and fitted it myself following a youtube video. Been perfect ever since. Added bonus, bezel is part of the screen so that is no longer manky flaky. Like having a spanking new phone.
Well worth the effort.

One of the best smart phone of Samsung Note series, Still going strong after 7 years.

• Plo

Anonymous, 18 Nov 2019Me too.. not sure I have to change it.. still happy Mine got screen broken few months ago while dropped from table, Otherwise I still would be using it :'(

Kzzt, 11 Nov 2019Still use note 3 neo from okt 2014Me too.. not sure I have to change it.. still happy