Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo

Rose, 01 Jun 2018I can no longer switch on my phone after it got wet. What s... moreBuy new phone, your phone is not waterproof at all, any water could damage any electricity device even a phone

vishal, 23 Jul 2018can i update my 3g n7575 into 4g Buy newer phone if you want 4G, this phone is outdated since most country is not support 4G at that year this phone made

Can't change anything since hardware or software build is different each series number with different modem kernel (modem driver) and can't be flash easily

• Kzzt

Still use note 3 neo from okt 2014

• Rolyn

Anonymous, 04 Aug 2019I wounder why they called this phone note 3 neo when its ac... moreIf Samsung had release this on the last recent years, they would name it as Note 3 Lite.

• User1234

Abdul, 29 Dec 2018Hello everyone... My mobile still working on 4.4 how can I ... moreDont update, there is nothing new, works better in 4.4

I wounder why they called this phone note 3 neo when its actually note 2 neo. Just compare them,this is literally note 2 with a newer cpu.

• __Femke__

Abdul, 29 Dec 2018Hello everyone... My mobile still working on 4.4 how can I ... moreUse Samsung smartswitch

• The Owner

There's a new indian software update available as of 2019-02-11
Any idea what's new?

• Utpol

• Abdul

Hello everyone... My mobile still working on 4.4 how can I update my SM-N750 to 5.0 any suggestion???

• Haseeb Ahsan

Sunil, 08 Aug 2018You have to change combo...Screen + touch 6000 rs cast..7000 final

• Sunil

Bijesh, 30 Jan 2018My samsung note3 had been screen broken ,and it doesnt sh... moreYou have to change combo...Screen + touch 6000 rs cast..

• jerry

i bought this mobile by jan 2015 now its been 3rd year its doing well most awesome and cool ever people saying that they arent using in 2018 pls my mobile doing 24/7 im using i reading with my mobile im running fan page in instagram in watsapp tooo its slaying no heating i never ever changed even battery problem happen when u root ...unless u dnt root phone is slaying :)

• malik

note 3 neo speaker noise invisible, but call voice working , speaker sound silent. have any answer about this problem?

• vishal

can i update my 3g n7575 into 4g

• User1234

Praveen Sekar, 17 Jul 2018After I downgraded to Kitkat... my phone was buttery smooth... moreI switched to asus max pro m1. Buttery smooth.

This phones can't handle most of the apps on the playstore anymore.

The latest google chrome lag so much.

Newer apps takes more space and are mostly designed to run on newer OS.

• Praveen Sekar

aleckreyes, 15 Jul 2018my phone keeps hanging and lagging eversince i upgraded to ... moreAfter I downgraded to Kitkat... my phone was buttery smooth and I changed my battery as well once. So I was happy with it for 1 year. But again heating and battery draining started on my phone.. Feels like time to switch over to next phone. It's been 4 years with this device. Thanks to Samsung....

• Mohan

aleckreyes, 15 Jul 2018my phone keeps hanging and lagging eversince i upgraded to ... moreyou can downgrade it. But it does not feel good if you rollback to KK. UI looks awful man. Its not as good as LP (look and UI wise). I downgraded twice to KK and could not live with it. Happy with LP again.

• aleckreyes

my phone keeps hanging and lagging eversince i upgraded to lollipop. should i downgrade it?

• Rose

I can no longer switch on my phone after it got wet. What should I do? I already dried blower it, and soaked in rice for 2 days but nothing was helpful.