Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo

• nikhil

Khye, 18 Dec 2014I don't think it is a problem. For Note 3 Neo user, you probab... moreThanks for your help.. I haven't tried gaming yet... no chatting or WhatsApp either...For that purpose I am using a secondary phone.. I am using note 3 neo only for Web surfing and calls and sms for now... i'll install apps once I am sure that my phone is working perfectly... right now my battery is down from 100% to 80% with only 1 hour of screen on time and 2g net..is this normal? i'll post once again when my battery gets down to 5%.. Please do reply then...Once again Thanks

it was a really wonderfull phone bildly go for it nd owsam batry bakup

nikhil, 17 Dec 2014I purchased this phone 2 days back and I feel I have received a ... moreI don't think it is a problem.
For Note 3 Neo user, you probably switch on auto brightness and with different light source, the screen adjust the screen itself.
When you are taking photo, your finger probably blocked the light sensor that just beside the ear piece. So sometimes the brightness get dim and sometime bright.
Be advised, you can set screen timeout for different duration at display setting.
Also the average screen on time when using phone heavily like chatting and gaming from 100% to 5% is about 6 hours or more. It considers good battery. Continuous gaming heavily will certainly can't last that long.

If you feel suspicious, go check at Samsung service centre whether your phone is original or fake clone.

• rohan

I am also having d same problem of freezing.....i think its the chargers problem...coz wen i m chrgn wid my sony charger its workn fyn.....n itz useless takn it 2 d service centre...bt may i knw is d problem occuring everytym u chrge ur fone?

• nikhil

I purchased this phone 2 days back and I feel I have received a damaged unit. Battery doesn't last much and sometimes the image from camera gets dim and as soon as I press back button it gets bright. Is it normal? What is the average screen on time till battery drains out completely. Please reply so that I can talk with the retailer. Thanks

• jay

my note 3 neo android l update date..

AnonD-342086, 16 Dec 2014I just bought my note neo N750...first thing I did was to update... moreIt depends on which country you are living in. Also not all owners in the same country get the update in the same time. I think It'll be available soon. I've got the Update (Germany).

• zaks

Stop asking this q, 14 Dec 2014I have no idea why you keep asking this stupid same question. Li... moreu r rit

• AnonD-342086

Khye, 17 Dec 2014Online store sell not just original, also Imported set which is ... moreThanks for the reply...After checking the phone I came to know that phone is from Ghana region....I bought in Dubai from very famous online retailer Souq.com.....Can anyone tell me whether samsung has released update for Ghana region or not

• Delirious

Anonymous, 14 Dec 2014Sony xperia m2 or samsung note 3 neo?Well if you're taking Xperia M2 into your option, it's better to just consider the Xperia M2 Aqua. Other than that the cons of this phone over Note 3 Neo are the RAM, the difference in the chipset and the GPS and a bit of difference in the pixel density.

SaRPeR, 16 Dec 2014Galaxy Grand 3 specs are already leaked it will have 5.25 inch 7... moreIt depends on your desire.
Note series has SPen feature and more to High End phone.
If you like Grand series which just a mid range phone, then be patient. Grand 3 release will be a new touchwiz version which is nicer.
We can't compare the phone which not yet been released.

sureshkl, 16 Dec 2014N3 neo the latest firmware has been released on last Nov 25. So ... moreI had updated it to latest firmware and it shown no problem for my phone.
There is no obvious improvement and just a stability update.
I heard it fixed some of the users problem like bugs or something.

meetmus2fa, 16 Dec 2014I had bought Note 3 neo n750 in Dubai online but I think deivce ... moreOnline store sell not just original, also Imported set which is from other country version.
So if you are assure that your country already released kitkat long ago and you can't update it, this is most probably a imported set (ap set).

Sometimes if buying from untrusted seller may got a clone set phone.
So be wise and cautious when buying phone online. Read the description before buying.

• SaRPeR

Anonymous, 13 Dec 2014Camera quality is very bad. Camera is really good i can it shoots one of the best photos among the other phones that has a 8MP sensor. There must be something wrong with your device.

• SaRPeR

Khye, 15 Dec 2014One speciality of note 3 neo is the SPen feature, if you need it... moreGalaxy Grand 3 specs are already leaked it will have 5.25 inch 720p display Snapdragon 410 CPU 1.5GB RAM 8 MP rear cam and 5 MP front cam.

• Ali

Really superb.... smooth touch, extra ordinary charm. well i m using it for the last 2 week. still not facing any problem. it is updated to kit kat automatically.

Khye, 16 Dec 2014Thsee problems may happen when you had update improperly or the ... more Thanks for sharing your feedback, surely will do the factory reset as soon as possible and lets hope for the best....

• AnonD-342086

I just bought my note neo N750...first thing I did was to update my phone to 4.4.2 but when I went to software update setting and try to update the phone Over the air it says latest software has already been installed.Why I am not able to update to 4.4.2

• sureshkl

N3 neo the latest firmware has been released on last Nov 25. So anyone here has updated to that latest one?....
care to share any good/bad review with the update? any major difference
Thanks in advance for those who giving a honest review.
Regards
Sureshkl

• meetmus2fa

I had bought Note 3 neo n750 in Dubai online but I think deivce is not for the Dubai region.

When I got the phone first thing I tries to update it to Kitkat but when I went to Software updates it says me already latest updates installed. Why I am not getting update for Kitkat for my Neo