Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo

vasu, 04 Apr 2016is it sport 4g network??? See the specs, stated 2 models, one 3G model while another 4G model.

Please review the specs properly which is informative.

• vasu

is it sport 4g network???

• mohan

Khye, 03 Apr 2016Well, it's great that this solution helps. By the way is there... moreNo data loss.. everything is fine.

mohan, 03 Apr 2016I have a great solution for everyone who is facing screen log , ... moreWell, it's great that this solution helps.
By the way is there anything data lost after delete dumpstate?

• mohan

I have a great solution for everyone who is facing screen log , dialer pad log, contacts log and whatsoever.
Dial *#9900# from dialpad and choose the second option DELETE DUMPSTATE/LOGCAT and press ok.
After that come down and exit the window.
Follow this and post your reviews.

• mohan

Khye, 02 Apr 2016Well, screen lock lagging is a known issue which can only be fix... moreThank you khye for your time and gratitude. I admire the stability update to role out soon.

No theme store add in lollipop update of note 3 neo

mohan, 02 Apr 2016I did this and even cache clear, factory reset, hard reset,reins... moreWell, screen lock lagging is a known issue which can only be fixed by Samsung stability update (I'm waiting too). A temporary fix will be enabling power saving to prevent lock screen from freezing and lag.

About your dialpad lag issue, I did faced a issue that certain contact taking long time to dial after press call and while view contact detail. My issue was solved by clearing whole contact data and sync my contacts back which save in my Google account.

I hope your problem will be fixed soon by upcoming Samsung stability update.

• Sam

user1234, 16 Mar 2016Finally downgrade my note 3 neo back to kitkat. So glad.Is it possible to downgrade from lollipop to KitKat? Do we have ROM available

• mohan

Khye, 02 Apr 2016This should be easy, go to All applications manager, find Phone ... moreI did this and even cache clear, factory reset, hard reset,reinstalling firmware everything . But nothing has helped me to overcome screenunlock lag and this very annoying calls log and dialpad lag. It takes very long time to dial a number.

mr.A, 01 Apr 2016I dont like the fact that now you have to perform 2 fingers pull... moreThis is the material design layout and interface of notification bar. Unlike Kitkat or below that notification bar cover the whole screen.

mohan, 02 Apr 2016Does anyone facing the dialpad and calls log hang.? This should be easy, go to All applications manager, find Phone (should be more than 1, find all) and clear data for each of it... which will sacrifice and erase your entire call log.

Try this first and get back to me what's the result.

• Js

Does anyone know that it works with hdml data cable or not?? It doesn't connect with TV.

• sng

mohan, 02 Apr 2016Does anyone facing the dialpad and calls log hang.? everybody on the indian official firmware are facing this prob.

some ppl have installed wakelock power manager and did some setting as described in some previous posts here. not sure how effective it is. we all are waiting for an official bug fix.

mohan, 02 Apr 2016Does anyone facing the dialpad and calls log hang.? no

• mr.A

mohan, 02 Apr 2016Does anyone facing the dialpad and calls log hang.? No....only lag in lockscreen and sometimes missed clicks in keyboard

• Shino Rajan

I am using this phone for more than 1.5 years. It seems very good for me. Very convenient, stylish and advantageous to me. I recommed every one to buy this phone.

• mohan

Does anyone facing the dialpad and calls log hang.?

Does anyone facing

• mr.A

I dont like the fact that now you have to perform 2 fingers pull down to see your operator's name instead of 1 finger notification bar like earlier