Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo

Dig, 20 Sep 2014It have gorilla glass? How it's camera performance No gorilla glass.. camera is excellent.. read review on gsmarena too.. you will get a better idea

MAK, 20 Sep 2014I bought it from Samsung smart cafe for 23,900/- and after selle... moreCool.. i had bought it for 27.5K 2 months back :(

AnonD-309791, 20 Sep 2014Got it for 23900 from an online shop Couldn't get the black v... moreWow.. kitkat out of the box.. nice.. can you check if you can delete/move files in ES file explorer or the MX player? And also smart stay smart pause work on your phone with Kitkat? Because when i updated from JB to Kitkat.. these all bugs came in my phone.
Btw i don't have any battery life issue.. it increased a bit for me after Kitkat update

• Dinesh

I bought it for 23k in Samsung smart cafe.... nice mobile at this price. Every one can go n buy.

• Dig

bbc, 20 Sep 2014Hello guys I just bought this phone 2 days ago I can can say tha... moreIt have gorilla glass?
How it's camera performance

• bbc

Hello guys I just bought this phone 2 days ago I can can say that it is a very good investiture it supports all high graphics games and has a good battery backup so go to the shop and buy it

• MAK

AnonD-60955, 20 Sep 2014Its around 24K.. but you could get it for around 23K after disco... moreI bought it from Samsung smart cafe for 23,900/- and after seller pay back offer i got it for 23,013/- which will adjust to my bank account on 3rd bill statement.

Got it for 23900 from an online shop

Couldn't get the black version anywhere so the cheapest available was at this price only.

I have used the note 2 before which i passed onto someone else. I got the kitkat out of the box and the battery seems a bit ubstable compared to note 2, i am a bit concerned about the battery usage shown... the android system seems to consume 20% of battery which used to be lower than this in note 2.

Has anyone experienced this as well?
Please post ur kitkat version experience...

• Fahad

AnonD-309062, 18 Sep 2014kitkat update for note 3 neo LTE N7505 has arrived.. users can n... moreCould you please post the link of the Galaxy Note 3 Neo Facebook page?

[deleted post]Its around 24K.. but you could get it for around 23K after discounts.. don't buy it from samsung smart cafe.. buy it from a local store.. samsung smart cafe would charge you 24K and no discounts would be provided..

• anyone

ManishM, I would like to proceed my purchase for Note 3 neo, but the Lenovo golden warrior A8 keeps me to think twice.....spec wise looks like warrior A8 a bit better except for stylus & display size but the price of A8 was half of N3N was absolutely unbeatable....please sir Manishs, help me with a solid fact why shud I go for this N3N??? love the N3N but A8 has given me some how an option to my penny.

P.Datta, 20 Sep 2014Which one should i go for HTC 816 or Samsung Note 3 Neo ? Want s... moreNote 3 neo.. note 3 neo has 2gigs of ram. Htc 816 has 1.5 gigs. Note 3 neo has hexa core processor.816 has quad core. Note 3 neo has note features too and the s pen

AnonD-260677, 20 Sep 2014i heard note 3 neo can run all 6cores at a same time.......is it... moreYes it can run all cores at once. Its true. Check review on gsmarena too. Its mentioned there also

vijay viju, 19 Sep 2014Dear frns Note 3neo N750 hav any screen protection? Like corning... moreNo gorilla glass is not there.. but you can buys tempered glass screen protector and nothing will happen to your phone.

i heard note 3 neo can run all 6cores at a same time.......is it true......??
pls tell me any one....

• Hunny

P.Datta, 20 Sep 2014Which one should i go for HTC 816 or Samsung Note 3 Neo ? Want s... moreNote 3 neo. It has better cpu, gpu and better screen. Moreover now price is almost the same.

• P.Datta

Which one should i go for HTC 816 or Samsung Note 3 Neo ? Want some feedback as soon as possible. Bcz i want to buy today !!!

• rk1234

Guys please help me
I am using the device for last 1 week.
I truly loved this mobile but however my camera flash light is not working.
Please suggest something
Thanks on advance

• vijay viju

Dear frns Note 3neo N750 hav any screen protection? Like corning gorilla glass 3 or any?

rocky, 19 Sep 2014which should i buy lumia 1020 or note 3 neo as price of both... moreBuy the lumia if you want to use windows os.. get the neo if you want android.. as simple as that