Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo

• Hardi

AnonD-292864, 12 Nov 2015Very poor support ? My Note 3 Neo (SM-N7500Q) got last update in... moreWhat's your android version?

dbd, 11 Nov 2015Very poor support from Samsung India..last update to this device... moreVery poor support ? My Note 3 Neo (SM-N7500Q) got last update in November 2014.

• dbd

Very poor support from Samsung India..last update to this device was on 5th June, since then no update..too sad to see how Samsung ignores it's old model..no meaning of launching & getting lost into so many handset models :(

will get lollipop update for note 3 neo SM 7505?
which is the international version of note 3 neo?

Hardi, 10 Nov 2015Are the N7500 type get the lollipop update?, please help meHow to update my phone note 3 neo on
Lolipop 5.0.1 please tell me about this

• Devesh

Lolipop 5.0.1 please tell me about this

note 3 neo get lollipop after 4-5 months

• praveen

Samsung@suck, 10 Nov 2015e7 got the lollipop update today in india .. very disappointed w... moreThere is no official lollipop update for galaxy E7. Check gsmarena bro...

• Samsung@suck

e7 got the lollipop update today in india .. very disappointed with samsung..

• Hardi

Are the N7500 type get the lollipop update?, please help me

• abc

Hi bro who told you international company huh its daba company in international

AnonD-460399, 08 Nov 2015Do not put your expectations up high beacuse koreans got a test ... moreThey won't cancel the update.. Once it is released it won't be cancelled

Note 3 Neo international model (Exynos) will get Lollipop in few weeks.

AnonD-463782, 08 Nov 2015hi all, why i cant use my pen to touch the screen, just pointer ... moreChange the nib on the pen.

Do not put your expectations up high beacuse koreans got a test release which is not much. Battery drain and ceratin bugs has been reported. Most applications are crashing thereby the update may be recalled and since marshmallow is on the doorstep, lollipop for N3N will only be a dream.

hi all, why i cant use my pen to touch the screen, just pointer on my screen but i cant touch anything on the screen, pls help

• praveen

SRN, 06 Nov 2015No updates recieved for n3n yet....whereas its other competitors... moreSamsung will make us wait until the next android version "android n" comes... They are 100% bugs.

• SRN

No updates recieved for n3n yet....whereas its other competitors have recieved lolipop since june....samsung sucks in giving updates.......no idea weatr we'l recieve ota update in india'

• hameed

Mummy I wanna taste the lolypop in note 3 neo

• pappu

Ranjit.M, 04 Nov 2015Note 3 neo update is only in Korea and its a test release means ... moreyou say absolutely right brother