Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos

Had this mobile for awhile now shame the second Sim was only 2g and not supported by Telcos in Australia anymore.
Running Lineage16 with version 9 Android. Seems to be running quite smoothly and not bad for a 6 year old mobile. The S pen doesnt work like it should only to point etc ..

• kalamuddin

icemint01, 06 Jun 2016this phone is a 4g/3g/2g & 2g sim card phone (slot in sim 2 ... morewhere is only 3g mode on samsung note4 duos.. any idea plz

Anonymous, 26 May 2018I have note 4 double sim from 3 year but I don't update it .it's... moreDont do it , because Marshmallow have a lot bugs

I have note 4 double sim from 3 year but I don't update it .it's is 5.1.1 now I want to update it. Plz tell me how I done it

• IndianManu

AnonD-744393, 13 Mar 2018Could i get information about Samsung note 4 dual sim SM-N910G i... moreThough it says dual SIM in the link you have mentioned, from the model number (Dual SIM is N9100) and battery capacity (Dual SIM model have 3000 mAh) it is single SIM model.

About your query-
Dual SIM model have 4G/3G/2G on slot 1 and SIM 2 have only GSM.
16GB internal memory with 3GB RAM and dedicated memory slot.

Hope it helps

Mare, 22 Oct 2016Yes!!Back cover & S view cover of N4 N910G fits well & w... moreCould i get information about Samsung note 4 dual sim SM-N910G is both sim slot support with 4G LTE network?
and the internal memory is 32GB with 3 GB RAM right
i found from this link and like to buy plz advice me

• Karan

Is it volte.... i mean does calls from jio sim happen without use of jio call app..?

is it Hong Kong model ? with out play store ?

• JONA

Surprisingly this device does not support 4G in Ghana ....second sim seems useless apart from making and receiving calls

• Faisal Awan

Samsung what you are doing , good specs but with only 6.0 update.

please release 7.0 update i am geting bored of it.

• Limau

I would love to own this phone if not for the fact that the 2nd sim slot is going to be just a sim card holder because of the global 2G network shut down. Is anyone able to advise if something can be done to make the 2nd sim slot go to 3G while the while the first sim slot takes 4G?

Lawrence, 04 Sep 2017Go to Google.com and browse for Google Play! Change the firmware. you can do it.

Lawrence, 04 Sep 2017Go to Google.com and browse for Google Play! Change the firmware, You can do it.

• Lawrence

Derso, 01 Apr 2017I am from Ethiopia, my Note 4 N9100 doesn't have google play sto... moreGo to Google.com and browse for Google Play!

rafi, 23 Mar 2017Its a worst phone..plz dont buy dis... my phone running smoothl... moreGet a replacement battery from eBay

• Maximus

The best phone ever. Last of its breed. Managed to grab one from Kogan. I will be using this phone until it dies.
Beware of all the refurbished going around and advertised as new, BEWARE.

Carlo, 06 May 2017Do not but this device. Mine is not turning on anymore its been ... moreNot turning on for two years? Sum Ting Wong!

• Carlo

goforbroke, 24 Jan 2017is this unit available in the philippines? thanks in advanceDo not but this device. Mine is not turning on anymore its been 2 years still doesnt turn on

Derso, 01 Apr 2017I am from Ethiopia, my Note 4 N9100 doesn't have google play sto... moreYou have to download Hong Kong version of firmware from Sammobile.com