Samsung Galaxy Note Edge

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge

• Alboooz

Haiqa, 01 Oct 2019Its battery life's so bad. Please suggest something to make it betterTo save battery, disable BT, WiFi, NFC, GPS when you don't use them, delete facebook and facebook lite apps better use browser to loog in facebook or twitter, delete whats up and use viber is better and no warms in it, delete "instant appstore... because appstore does work anyway, sure this will help you save all day battery life.

• Haiqa

Its battery life's so bad. Please suggest something to make it better

Since 2016, I have a note edge sm-n915g, and I was restarted only on occasion, overheated, and had lags, but then. It came from the factory with the rom of singapore (.xsp), I tried to put the one of australia (.xsa), and the same thing happened, until I tried installing the one of taiwan (.bri), and no more problems. From the sammobile page, you can download it. After installing it resets the phone, deleting everything.

• Alboooz

Ali, 17 Jun 2019does yours restarts sonetimes ?will you me custom rom link plz?I mentioned there works perfect no bootlop, no restart, no heating up, No lag, goodbatery economy all day use, with extra posibilities to costumize UI.
Here is the link to the room and hope gsmarena alove the link to show in here. https://forum.xda-developers.com/note-edge/devel­opment/rom-multi-csc-micky387mmv1-0-915f-fy-g-t3­398339

• Mahesh

usig NoteEdge since 2015, and never looked back.. amazing phone and features. have taken some amazing pics with this phone and the screen quality too is awesome. no performance issues till now. and bcz of the removable battery, its easy to replace.

• Ali

Alboooz, 15 Jun 2019Yeah, i have this note edge phone to four year now and still abs... moredoes yours restarts sonetimes ?will you me custom rom link plz?

• Alboooz

Anonymous, 07 Jun 2019Still have mine in permanent use since 2015 and it still is work... moreYeah, i have this note edge phone to four year now and still absolutely like new, not a single scratch on it and work perfect with rooted Mickey room v.3.0. i modified few apps to work completly perfect and when i see nova-days phones and compare with them they are nothing at all, i hope my note edge lives 10.years more to ise it, bczz new phones su*cs. Actually yesterday i tryed the Resurrection room v384 .v.7.01 but it's ugly and did not like it at all, there was not adapted costum apps for stylus, so i return to normal MM.6.01 os is great UI interface.

Still have mine in permanent use since 2015 and it still is working as always, no scratches in the screen and it never overheats for me. Never did a battery die for me. Don't know what kind of sh*t some people do with their phones...

• MORTOR

I bought a Note Edge back in 2016. The phones design was innovative but it overheated too many times. I had to replace the battery too many times. In 2018 it passed away :(

This over priced phone is worse than the note 3,Sammy Dumpt you all,over priced BRICK ;-)

• Note Noob

Just bought a refurbished Note Edge and I love it. Battery was broken as it didnt charge to 100% but after buying a 3rd-party battery, all is well. This will be my phone for a long time to come. If it had a newer version of Android, it would be perfect though.

• blonde

Lester, 25 Oct 2018or it was carrier lockedSorry for late reply. It was sim free as i always buy sim free phones. I had to phone my network provider as i have same number for years. They told me that the phone wasnt genuine.

• Lester

blonde, 17 Oct 2018Did you buy it of someone? Because i bought a note thinking it ... moreor it was carrier locked

• blonde

Sonj, 19 Sep 2018I Have issue with this phone I cant Use mobile data only show is... moreDid you buy it of someone? Because i bought a note thinking it was new and good price. When i put mi sim in it came up saying no network and sim wouldnt work. I was sold a stolen phone. Luckily i had the persons phone number and got my money back. I bought my new note in proper retailers mobile shop. I learned a hard lesson from this.

• Goldchor

Sonj, 19 Sep 2018I Have issue with this phone I cant Use mobile data only show is... moreM also facing a same problem but i solved it plz hard reset your ph and it will works fine ..

• tbbhe

^same tbh

• Sonj

I Have issue with this phone I cant Use mobile data only show is mobile network not available and this phone cant read sim i think i try many time's to reput but i doesnt read :( help me in my device

Zil, 09 Sep 2018I can sell motherboard. I have this without screen :DWhere are you from ?

Where are you from ?

• Boogie

Anonymous, 09 Sep 2018You still enjoyin your note edge? Still good phone. Yeah kind of, i only wish there was a software update