Samsung Galaxy Note Edge

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge

• Alboooz

For this of you who still own this device, be cautious on updating apps from google anymore, because you will get a warm 4 sure that first will suck as much at is posible of your phone data, and then withing two days will start crash and rebooting your phone till it dies that you wont see any more home screen, google want to brake your old phone to push you to bay newer one.
I did know about this possible thing, but today i spoke with samsung shop service at local store and he told me, that that thye are not jet able to find a cure for this google and samsung phenomena, thousands of client's are seeking phone recovery in repair service center stores, mostly older phones.

• Alboooz

Neah, i complained somthing earlier, but i found out the problem, the battery pack is the problem, My phone is okay!

• Alboooz

With my phone started harware problem's, it's rooted phone, but i did form factory firmware and when i update few google apps the problem starts again, slowdown, reset, shot down, slow reboot, or the power button starts the phone only in combination with home button and down volume button.

• Dkie f

Imran, 05 Jun 2020From where did you got the battery??From our local shop gadong.

• Imran

Dkie d, 01 Jun 2020My note edge still works like champs.only 1 time change a n... moreFrom where did you got the battery??

• Dkie d

My note edge still works like champs.only 1 time change a new ori batery..random use it cos i had other new phone max2 Ymax n note10 plus mipad4

• WCM

Just awesome...

• Alboooz

AnonD-302623, 05 Sep 2014that curved display looks cool, but i donno i think that cu... moreNo, curved display is not problem at all...much as i understand you never had one note edge in your hands.

• Alboooz

AnonD-302623, 05 Sep 2014that curved display looks cool, but i donno i think that cu... moreNo, never problem, you get used to it, but i understand that you never had experience with this model phone.
Btw. I got my note edge in good shape just like new one, anyone can easy offer me perhaps note10+ in exchange and i will not give it, bcz when you get used to it and it's multi functionality, multi window apps launch at the same time, yyou will have hard to go for other one.

• m@s00d

Arshad Ali, 08 Jan 2020Overall Good Phone But Battery Life is worse, max i get on ... moreAgreed ... I had this phone, I wasn't satisfied with its battery.

• m@s00d

Nick Nick, 05 Feb 2020I have the S6 Note edge, the burn in on the screen on this ... moreSamsung did not release any phone with the name "S6 Note Edge" :)

• Alboooz

Nick Nick, 05 Feb 2020I have the S6 Note edge, the burn in on the screen on this ... moreNeah...you don't have "s6 note edge"!!

• Nick Nick

I have the S6 Note edge, the burn in on the screen on this is terrible. I would return it but bought it online from HK and now the phone is bricked after an automatic firmware update that failed. :-(

• Jt

Anybody using this phone on AT&T in the U.S.?

• Arshad Ali

Overall Good Phone But Battery Life is worse, max i get on 4g non stop use i got max 4 hours of internet browsing.

• Jerry

I love my Note Edge. Being different then the rest, but I had to return mine in twice for screen burn-in. The 3rd time, Tmobile just upgraded me to the Note 5 for free.

• Alboooz

Haiqa, 01 Oct 2019Its battery life's so bad. Please suggest something to make... moreTo save battery, disable BT, WiFi, NFC, GPS when you don't use them, delete facebook and facebook lite apps better use browser to loog in facebook or twitter, delete whats up and use viber is better and no warms in it, delete "instant appstore... because appstore does work anyway, sure this will help you save all day battery life.

• Haiqa

Its battery life's so bad. Please suggest something to make it better

Since 2016, I have a note edge sm-n915g, and I was restarted only on occasion, overheated, and had lags, but then. It came from the factory with the rom of singapore (.xsp), I tried to put the one of australia (.xsa), and the same thing happened, until I tried installing the one of taiwan (.bri), and no more problems. From the sammobile page, you can download it. After installing it resets the phone, deleting everything.

• Alboooz

Ali, 17 Jun 2019does yours restarts sonetimes ?will you me custom rom link plz?I mentioned there works perfect no bootlop, no restart, no heating up, No lag, goodbatery economy all day use, with extra posibilities to costumize UI.
Here is the link to the room and hope gsmarena alove the link to show in here. https://forum.xda-developers.com/note-edge/development/rom-multi-csc-micky387mmv1-0-915f-fy-g-t3398339