Samsung Galaxy Note Edge

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge

• Note Noob

Just bought a refurbished Note Edge and I love it. Battery was broken as it didnt charge to 100% but after buying a 3rd-party battery, all is well. This will be my phone for a long time to come. If it had a newer version of Android, it would be perfect though.

• blonde

Lester, 25 Oct 2018or it was carrier lockedSorry for late reply. It was sim free as i always buy sim free phones. I had to phone my network provider as i have same number for years. They told me that the phone wasnt genuine.

• Lester

blonde, 17 Oct 2018Did you buy it of someone? Because i bought a note thinking it ... moreor it was carrier locked

• blonde

Sonj, 19 Sep 2018I Have issue with this phone I cant Use mobile data only show is... moreDid you buy it of someone? Because i bought a note thinking it was new and good price. When i put mi sim in it came up saying no network and sim wouldnt work. I was sold a stolen phone. Luckily i had the persons phone number and got my money back. I bought my new note in proper retailers mobile shop. I learned a hard lesson from this.

• Goldchor

Sonj, 19 Sep 2018I Have issue with this phone I cant Use mobile data only show is... moreM also facing a same problem but i solved it plz hard reset your ph and it will works fine ..

• tbbhe

^same tbh

• Sonj

I Have issue with this phone I cant Use mobile data only show is mobile network not available and this phone cant read sim i think i try many time's to reput but i doesnt read :( help me in my device

Zil, 09 Sep 2018I can sell motherboard. I have this without screen :DWhere are you from ?

Where are you from ?

• Boogie

Anonymous, 09 Sep 2018You still enjoyin your note edge? Still good phone. Yeah kind of, i only wish there was a software update

You still enjoyin your note edge? Still good phone.

• Zil

Moroccan Guy, 31 May 2018I have the same BootLoop problem on my Note Edge, after replacin... moreI can sell motherboard. I have this without screen :D

• Dr Geetanjali Nayak

I have used so many mobiles, but this note edge mobile is the sexiest mob.... It is best in every point of view like it's link, easy to operate, fast speed, multiple section can be operated simultaneously like music, message, contact, Facebook can be operated simultaneously, we don't have to close one section when we need of other by multi window option.

And one more thing... Recognition of people... Whoever sees my mobile...I just get wow reaction....

If anybody like to use royal thing.... Then definitely note edge is awesome mobile

• dida

Marvelous, 30 Jul 2018Hi am planning to buy a note edge....should i go for itdo not buy it

• RandomGuy

Marvelous, 30 Jul 2018Hi am planning to buy a note edge....should i go for itNah, better go with note 5 if you can buy one or pick galaxy s5 or s6 & s6 edge. Using s6 edge right now and its amazing phone of course for a phone that came out almost 3 years ago. It still runs smoothly and it has Android 7.0 (Nougat). Its just my opinion of course just pick the phone that suits you the best.

• Waqas

My samsung note edge never charged to 100% always stopped at 81% am also changed the battery but still same issue

• Marvelous

Hi am planning to buy a note edge....should i go for it

• Russel

I am using note edge 915f. After updating Marshmallow version there has no sound in my mobile even not in the ear speaker,doesnt play any video file. How it will be solve? Or any marshmellow update will come?

I am unable to get sound from my phones speaker when on a call. I need to play it through the loud speaker. mute button doesn't work either anyone got any suggestions apart from bin it. It has never worked.

• blonde

Alboooz, 22 Apr 2018Well blondy, are you sure that the screen is burn't, i guess if ... moreHi. I was thinking of taking it to samsung centre so they can have a look at it and see how much it would cost if its new screen i need or if it burn out. Il take it down at weekend. Be good if they can fix this problem.