Samsung Galaxy Note Edge

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge

• Zil

Moroccan Guy, 31 May 2018I have the same BootLoop problem on my Note Edge, after replacin... moreI can sell motherboard. I have this without screen :D

• Dr Geetanjali Nayak

I have used so many mobiles, but this note edge mobile is the sexiest mob.... It is best in every point of view like it's link, easy to operate, fast speed, multiple section can be operated simultaneously like music, message, contact, Facebook can be operated simultaneously, we don't have to close one section when we need of other by multi window option.

And one more thing... Recognition of people... Whoever sees my mobile...I just get wow reaction....

If anybody like to use royal thing.... Then definitely note edge is awesome mobile

• dida

Marvelous, 30 Jul 2018Hi am planning to buy a note edge....should i go for itdo not buy it

• RandomGuy

Marvelous, 30 Jul 2018Hi am planning to buy a note edge....should i go for itNah, better go with note 5 if you can buy one or pick galaxy s5 or s6 & s6 edge. Using s6 edge right now and its amazing phone of course for a phone that came out almost 3 years ago. It still runs smoothly and it has Android 7.0 (Nougat). Its just my opinion of course just pick the phone that suits you the best.

• Waqas

My samsung note edge never charged to 100% always stopped at 81% am also changed the battery but still same issue

• Marvelous

Hi am planning to buy a note edge....should i go for it

• Russel

I am using note edge 915f. After updating Marshmallow version there has no sound in my mobile even not in the ear speaker,doesnt play any video file. How it will be solve? Or any marshmellow update will come?

I am unable to get sound from my phones speaker when on a call. I need to play it through the loud speaker. mute button doesn't work either anyone got any suggestions apart from bin it. It has never worked.

• blonde

Alboooz, 22 Apr 2018Well blondy, are you sure that the screen is burn't, i guess if ... moreHi. I was thinking of taking it to samsung centre so they can have a look at it and see how much it would cost if its new screen i need or if it burn out. Il take it down at weekend. Be good if they can fix this problem.

Moroccan Guy, 31 May 2018Hi Guys, I would like to know how to update my Note Edge from An... moreNote edge can't updated 7 0.1

Hayk Avetisyan, 08 Mar 2018So can we fix that problem by replacing the battery?I have the same BootLoop problem on my Note Edge, after replacing the battery, since 7 months, the phone still working fine. Samsung says that this problem is caused by two things : Battery or mother card. In the later case you must replace the mother card

Hi Guys, I would like to know how to update my Note Edge from Android 6.0.1 to Nougat ? Tnx

• blonde

Technology Monster, 04 May 2018I asked Samsung they said if you use the phone while charging it... moreHi. Yes. They told me that these screens can get burn out while on charger or if out in sun. So i have to admit ive recieved calls or sent text mgs while it was on charger. Its a shame as i took it out of box ither day and after reset its working fine. But shadow in keyboard is stopping me from using it. I alsi got told not to put google widget on homescreen as that can cause it. Samsung explained it. But cant remember the other things they told me.

I use this phone since Dec 2014 Docomo Sc-01G .. and Now its gonna be 2nd replacement of new battery.. It's good if this phone updated to Nougat but it Stacked with Mashmallow
If you have Experience of Bootloader Unlocked to Nougat 7.1 please Share it here..

Performance: Old but still Great I playing multiple gaming Apps , Surfing the internet is fast (LTE)

Network Problem:
Mashmallow problem in the network forcing the phone to no signal/airplane mode

Battery problem: The Screen is power hungry and be sure to install right amount of apps that is not consume alot of RAM the higher the RAM % the hotter your phone will be..
Mashmallow has a biggest problem is battery.
Please be aware of your Power banks it will bloat your battery if is fake or Class A. buy original power banks.

Overheating Issues: Well I live in a tropical country..
Can be manage by
Releasing the RAM(Ram boost)
Turn off your phone and Remove the battery to be cooldown
Kill the apps that is not using

Major Issue: Power hungry phone, Outdated OS(since its an OLD phone there will be no updates since 2016) and Battery

is this good for gaming?

blonde, 05 Mar 2018hi friends. . i dont use my note edge because of shadow of keybo... moreI asked Samsung they said if you use the phone while charging it would leave shadows

AnonD-718702, 03 May 2018I gave it in Samsung service centre and got it in working condit... moreNo problem! I am happy to help others... BTW, tell me if you need more help!

Technology Monster, 27 Apr 2018I think you did not try the easiest thing... Bring it to a repai... moreI gave it in Samsung service centre and got it in working condition a week ago.Anyway Thanks.....

• blonde

Alboooz, 22 Apr 2018Well blondy, are you sure that the screen is burn't, i guess if ... moreHi. I dont know how to put new screen on. It would be good if it is the screen and not burn out. . I live in uk and no repair shops do not touch samsung phones for some reason? And i would have to send it to samsung servis centre which would cost alot. But like i said i dont know how to put new screen on.

AnonD-718702, 14 Mar 2018My note edge SM-N915F is stuck in bootloop.Samsung logo appears ... moreI think you did not try the easiest thing... Bring it to a repair shop.