Samsung Galaxy Note Edge

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge

This is the definition of "Samsung"
It is unique and I love unique things. ;)

As GREAT as this seems, if that fatal Android MicroSD "fix" isn't sorted out by a new 4.5 L update I will not be buying.

Ok this device was unexpectedly launched!!

• raj

edge is highlight the edge design for sure give lots more option for developer to tweaks

i like this may be my next mobile !!

• der

so edgy.

• summit

Nice design..

AnonD-215676, 03 Sep 2014People using left hand to operate phone can't use this! Yes...should have remove the physical home button so that left-handers can rotate the phone and use...

Just Love this design. The curved screen will get lots of additional tweaks from the developers. Imo this phone is the future. I'm definately buying this!

AnonD-122435, 03 Sep 2014So it is also QHD ????Yes, it is Quad HD

AnonD-62700, 03 Sep 2014(i) Ugly (ii) Flop (iii) OverpricedSo.. you obviously know how much it is before it is released?? Enlighten us!

reality, 03 Sep 2014it looks good, but seriously people, do we really need phones wi... morePeople complain that a new model looks the same as the last yadda yadda, So let's introduce a curved screen, different, beautiful and functional.... and then we get people moaning that do we really need a curved screen! Come on .. YES WE DO and if you don't like that then go for the Note 4.

Cam Dexter, 03 Sep 2014Yes it has the same specs as the Note 4, the screen being a frac... moreSo it is also QHD ????

AnonD-122435, 03 Sep 2014As we knew that Samsung Galaxy Note 4 have QHD Screen so what ab... moreYes it has the same specs as the Note 4, the screen being a fraction smaller means it will have a slightly higher pixel density :)

As we knew that Samsung Galaxy Note 4 have QHD Screen so what about SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE EDGE does it have QHD screen also. Please someone tell me...

Ok this device was unexpectedly launched!!

This note is too much impressive compared to galaxy note 4 and galaxy S5.

ssbatman21, 03 Sep 2014finally some design improvements...... all d best samsung....Yah they badly needed a change in design from their previous designs....

reality, 03 Sep 2014it looks good, but seriously people, do we really need phones wi... moreNope LOL but of course people will still buy them lol

What a wonderful idea. Well done Samsung! This is a real innovation.

My next phone.....I'm verry happy 😁