Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

• Goshgar

Best phone even I expected, 7 years used without any problem

• majed

bought it in 2014 the first day of war in gaza strip still remember that day ..., what amazing phone

• schneider

best phone. already used it for 6 years. never have a problem.. just need to update a new software..

• oussma

best phone in the world

• Roycadi

My Samsung GT-N7100 Galaxy Note ll the network is no longer working, producing weak signal every time and not browsing. I need firmware to upgrade it.

• prensci

Rinyo, 07 May 2019plz software updatewrite "n7100 xda developer" and seek at google, there are a lot of custom roms like android 5.x, 6.x, 7.x and 8.x (but 8.x hav still problems with gps and senseors)...

• Rinyo

plz software update

The fact that phones get more expensive depresses me. I bought a Note 8 2 weeks ago. A 1 and over a half year old phone. With the amount of money I bought my phone i could have bought the Note II as soon as January 2013

• prensipci

kurtdcute, 14 Mar 2019jus buy a new device like honor 10 lite that's a smart move don'... moreN7100 is not garbage... its mor better than note 3-4-5-6 with their chronic fabric errors!

• Girdap

Still using as a tablet at home. I bought it at Feb 2013. Cosmetically good condition only change is now I loaded RR-5.8.5-7.1.2.

• Reddy

Using Samsung Note 2 since 2012. The best Samsung product ever, I changed battery and rebooted once. I love it so much

Anonymous, 27 Dec 2018My samsung Galaxy Note 11 N7100 has got a battery problem ,i wan... morejus buy a new device like honor 10 lite that's a smart move don't be stupid spending money to a garbage

• Marivi

Anup Ks Kalarikkal, 14 Feb 2019I am using this Samsung note 2 mobile from august 2013 and still... moreI bought my Note II on February 2014, and it functions very good. I have had some problems but they resolved doing nothing

• Anup Ks Kalarikkal

I am using this Samsung note 2 mobile from august 2013 and still this mobile is working very good. Once i change the battery accept this there is no problem came on. I love my hand set.

Mostaque, 19 Dec 2018I bought a used Note 2 from London in October 18. Using in Dhaka... moreIf it has worked for many years the housing may no longer be very tightly in place. It has to be secured enough to keep the various antennas on the back cover connected to the springy contacts or pins on the motherboard.
The antennas are located under the home button and on either side of the ear piece region so make sure all the corner screws are intact to make sure that pond and in contact with antennas on the housing

Anonymous, 22 Dec 2018More than 6 years.. Since September 2012 til December 2018 On... moreAin't that great?

• mayor

is the os upgradeable to 8.1

• forart.it

Anonymous, 27 Dec 2018My samsung Galaxy Note 11 N7100 has got a battery problem ,i wan... moreYou have to choose quality battery such as PATONAs.

• Radesh

i am using note 2 five years still running good condition

• Gurkensalat

My first Smartphone. I used it for 6 years, but now its time to replace it.