Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

To Day from My mobile set do not wechat opening ,What`s because?

I liked mine 100% , until it had the note2 chip problem. It would shut down, and reboot when it wanted t, or when I used the flash light. Since then I bought the s5 active which the back cover cracks when ever you set it down. Thankfully that phone I dropped in the ocean, hated it. Then I bought the s7 , and it has terrible reception, worse than my Note2, I'm done with it after 2 months, I'm waiting on a s8 now, see how that will work out for me, don't know. Nothing was as good as my Note 2 though.

• treysis

prensci, 13 May 2019write "n7100 xda developer" and seek at google, there are a lot ... moreGPS is broken after WNRO event in April. Will not work anymore without update from Samsung.

• Mohib UR Rehman

judge, 01 Oct 2019perfect phone but how can i upgrade andriod OS to highier than 4.4 ?You Upgrade Phone With lineage custom rom with gapps
Arm 7 stock or Arm 9 stock

• judge

perfect phone
but how can i upgrade andriod OS to highier than 4.4 ?

• NoteII fun

Mockingbird, 06 Feb 2019If it has worked for many years the housing may no longer be ver... moreChange the back cover by buying a compatible note II flip cover white, black...It is the fourth one I am using in 6+years of possedion.
PS. Flip cover protects scrern as well as helps in using it as tablet

• Sunnyb

Hi, this phone had been a perfect spare phone to me for quite some time, until one day the red notification reminder light started to remain lighted despite there wasno notification. I've tried all the possible solutions for the same problem found online, but still unable to turn it off even when the phone was switched off. Do you think it could be a possible warning for battery issue or device problem? All input will be appreciated. Thank you.

Anonymous, 02 Sep 2019I do also use this phonebuy a new battery for cryin out loud

hosseinata, 21 Aug 2019I still using this phone I bought it in 2012 Its perfect. I do also use this phone

• Brienna

I bought my N7100 in 2014, but after reaching in 2018 the battery performance is depleted day by day even it drain when my phone is on standby, should I assume that it's time to switch another phone ?

Anonymous, 22 Aug 2019Does it support 4g in indiaI dont know.
I live in Iran but i think it does.

hosseinata, 21 Aug 2019I still using this phone I bought it in 2012 Its perfect. Does it support 4g in india

I still using this phone
I bought it in 2012
Its perfect.

• Goshgar

Best phone even I expected, 7 years used without any problem

• majed

bought it in 2014 the first day of war in gaza strip still remember that day ..., what amazing phone

• schneider

best phone. already used it for 6 years. never have a problem.. just need to update a new software..

• oussma

best phone in the world

• Roycadi

My Samsung GT-N7100 Galaxy Note ll the network is no longer working, producing weak signal every time and not browsing. I need firmware to upgrade it.

• prensci

Rinyo, 07 May 2019plz software updatewrite "n7100 xda developer" and seek at google, there are a lot of custom roms like android 5.x, 6.x, 7.x and 8.x (but 8.x hav still problems with gps and senseors)...

• Rinyo