Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

• Arfur

Nanashelvey, 09 Feb 2020Does this machine support 4g ?Yes if you have the LTE version

• al1reza

Nanashelvey, 09 Feb 2020Does this machine support 4g ?nope

• Nanashelvey

hosseinata, 21 Aug 2019I still using this phone I bought it in 2012 Its perfect. Does this machine support 4g ?

• DarkMatter

Sunnyb, 23 Sep 2019Hi, this phone had been a perfect spare phone to me for quite so... moreTry to change the specific notification colors of the notification light. You can do that by changing the OS(after rooting). Most of the custom OS have that function to change it. I am not sure that would fix it. But even if it doesn't you can change the colors and dont have to keep looking at the same old Red. :)

• DarkMatter

I had 2011 N7100 model, worked till 2018. Then had a processor damage(screen went black in the middle of playing Shadow Fight 3). Don't blame it though, since I had rooted the phone changed the OS Bazzillion times and over-cloacked it. The Samsung OS was slow as every Samsung phone after 1 or 2 years. Still has the dead body. Samsung service center asked me the half the price of the working second hand phones on eBay to fix it. No way! Will try to find a cheap processor and try to fix it. I loved that phone. if it works again. Oh Yeah!

To Day from My mobile set do not wechat opening ,What`s because?

I liked mine 100% , until it had the note2 chip problem. It would shut down, and reboot when it wanted t, or when I used the flash light. Since then I bought the s5 active which the back cover cracks when ever you set it down. Thankfully that phone I dropped in the ocean, hated it. Then I bought the s7 , and it has terrible reception, worse than my Note2, I'm done with it after 2 months, I'm waiting on a s8 now, see how that will work out for me, don't know. Nothing was as good as my Note 2 though.

• treysis

prensci, 13 May 2019write "n7100 xda developer" and seek at google, there are a lot ... moreGPS is broken after WNRO event in April. Will not work anymore without update from Samsung.

• Mohib UR Rehman

judge, 01 Oct 2019perfect phone but how can i upgrade andriod OS to highier than 4.4 ?You Upgrade Phone With lineage custom rom with gapps
Arm 7 stock or Arm 9 stock

• judge

perfect phone
but how can i upgrade andriod OS to highier than 4.4 ?

• NoteII fun

Mockingbird, 06 Feb 2019If it has worked for many years the housing may no longer be ver... moreChange the back cover by buying a compatible note II flip cover white, black...It is the fourth one I am using in 6+years of possedion.
PS. Flip cover protects scrern as well as helps in using it as tablet

• Sunnyb

Hi, this phone had been a perfect spare phone to me for quite some time, until one day the red notification reminder light started to remain lighted despite there wasno notification. I've tried all the possible solutions for the same problem found online, but still unable to turn it off even when the phone was switched off. Do you think it could be a possible warning for battery issue or device problem? All input will be appreciated. Thank you.

Anonymous, 02 Sep 2019I do also use this phonebuy a new battery for cryin out loud

hosseinata, 21 Aug 2019I still using this phone I bought it in 2012 Its perfect. I do also use this phone

• Brienna

I bought my N7100 in 2014, but after reaching in 2018 the battery performance is depleted day by day even it drain when my phone is on standby, should I assume that it's time to switch another phone ?

Anonymous, 22 Aug 2019Does it support 4g in indiaI dont know.
I live in Iran but i think it does.

hosseinata, 21 Aug 2019I still using this phone I bought it in 2012 Its perfect. Does it support 4g in india

I still using this phone
I bought it in 2012
Its perfect.

• Goshgar

Best phone even I expected, 7 years used without any problem

• majed

bought it in 2014 the first day of war in gaza strip still remember that day ..., what amazing phone