Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

• Anup Ks Kalarikkal

I am using this Samsung note 2 mobile from august 2013 and still this mobile is working very good. Once i change the battery accept this there is no problem came on. I love my hand set.

Mostaque, 19 Dec 2018I bought a used Note 2 from London in October 18. Using in Dhaka... moreIf it has worked for many years the housing may no longer be very tightly in place. It has to be secured enough to keep the various antennas on the back cover connected to the springy contacts or pins on the motherboard.
The antennas are located under the home button and on either side of the ear piece region so make sure all the corner screws are intact to make sure that pond and in contact with antennas on the housing

Anonymous, 22 Dec 2018More than 6 years.. Since September 2012 til December 2018 On... moreAin't that great?

• mayor

is the os upgradeable to 8.1

• forart.it

Anonymous, 27 Dec 2018My samsung Galaxy Note 11 N7100 has got a battery problem ,i wan... moreYou have to choose quality battery such as PATONAs.

• Radesh

i am using note 2 five years still running good condition

• Gurkensalat

My first Smartphone. I used it for 6 years, but now its time to replace it.

My samsung Galaxy Note 11 N7100 has got a battery problem ,i want a battery seriously.please advise.

More than 6 years..
Since September 2012 til December 2018
Only 2 reboots.. And this Legend still works quite well in daily usage.. No Battery problem at all !!
First 5.5 inch screen.. People were shocked.. Now all use even bigger screen phones.. What a Journey its been in only 6 years of this technology in our life..

• Mostaque

I bought a used Note 2 from London in October 18. Using in Dhaka.
Often I receive a signal ' restricted access '.
Often the network drops and difficult to call/ hear.
(Internet is OK with wifi / data.)
Initially network mode was set as ' WCDMA/GSM ( auto connect.
Today I changed it to 'LTE/WCDMA/GSM ( auto connect)..
Yet no improvement in network. What should I do?

• momand

i forget my note 2 mobile password
how i restart it

• buster's mom

no longer use phone feature, but want to transfer photos off and forget pin? Options?

• David

How do I update my Galaxy Note 2

I've had my Note 2 for almost 6 years now. Now the battery finally gave up.
I could just buy a new battery, but I think it's time for an upgrade.
Nevertheless, this is the best phone I've had

• Sasu

My phone has seized to boot

HD, 12 Oct 2018My phone's battery automatically drain . What to do this one??????? just buy a replacement battery, it's removable

• Laurence

Emmc chip (Google it) start to failed on year 2018. Symptoms : Sudden death/ deep sleep mode/ blackout etc. Can't power on with new battery or USB cable (laptop). Solution (1): Replace Emmc chip (only) - cheaper. Solution (2): Replace main system board (pay more if solution 1 not successful). Still a good phone to use, no complaints others than the above issue.

This is a fantastic handset. I am using it since December 2014. only replaced battery last year. I never used any random app in it. Still woks fine for me.

• HD

My phone's battery automatically drain . What to do this one???????

• Tiger

its good in past but, now it faced a lot of slow and reboot, also some up normal sound.
i don't know its only for mine or all after long yeas of work.