Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

• shubham

i used this phone from 2013 to 2019..... then i got my poco f1
this phone was absolute fab

Anonymus, 26 Dec 2020Dear how to upgrade Samsung Note II from Android 4.2.2 to h... moreYou can upgrade your os using custom roms

Am using note 2 e250s made in Korea it is very good phone it run android 4.4.2 with 32gb internal memory

• Anonymus

Anonymous, 24 Dec 2020Still very good phone after 8 years of use. Upgrade your N... moreDear how to upgrade Samsung Note II from Android 4.2.2 to higher version??
The phone is so good that i don't want to burry it yet!

• Edy

How works after update? How does battery last?

• N7105

Anonymous, 07 Aug 2020My note 4 died with a emmc failure after 4 years but the n... moreHad the same issue with Note 4 now using the N7105 Variant. Much better battery life than Note 4

Still very good phone after 8 years of use. Upgrade your Note 2 to LineageOs 14.1 (Nougat) or efoundation rom or Resurrection remix nougat rom. That will add few more years of use

• D. Trump

Hi. How does note 2 GT-I7100 works after an update to 4.2.2?

Ananda, 07 Nov 2020Does it works with 4g sim yes, it does. It's a 4G LTE phone.

• Paul

This Phone Still work perfectly
I'm still use it as secondary Phine

• Ananda

Does it works with 4g sim

moe, 06 Aug 2020I am currently using a Samsung GT-N7100 and I am facing thi... moreUse a WiFi keyboard

Nanashelvey, 09 Feb 2020Does this machine support 4g ?Yes

Anonymous, 07 Apr 2020My Samsung n7100 always switch on its data within some peri... moreDo a Factory Reset

Still a marvel even today

My note 4 died with a emmc failure after 4 years but the note II still going on strong and that's what I'm using. 8 years later and this things works like it should. I love how you can simply swap the battery and get it back to the original usable state. Love it

• moe

I am currently using a Samsung GT-N7100 and I am facing this issue. My keyboard to enter my password to access my mobile as stop working. how can I unlock my mobile or reboot the mobile.?

• Maxim

I bought note ii in 2013, and done kind of upgrading in a kiosk yrs back, but finally i reoperate it recently and cant find hotspot in my phone, so what happen of my phone ? Thanks for helping ..

I have been using my Samsung Galaxy Note 11 and had no problem. Last week I couldn't open it and had a hard time charging; and the phone gets too hot after using it. It only opens when I have to dismantle the battery and put it back in place. I brought it to a technician and he said the battery has to be changed because it is bloated already. So, okay the battery has been changed with a an original one costing 600 but it didn't work. Again it doesn't open. What seems to be the problem, sir?

• +6281249720575

lee boon shiang, 14 May 2020Hi good day everyone, I had my note2 too but i afraid it... moreSend to me