Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Still using it in 2021 and updated os to android pie 9

• Amerpct

9 year user still useful

• Rose

AnonD-22824, 24 Dec 2013Just install samsung kies to get the samsung usb drivers if... moremodel gt n7100.fccid..a3.lgtn7100.ssn..n7100gsmh.rated..3.8v_:1300ma.madeby.smsung.

• MASH

Still have it to this day. Great phone indeed.
I love this one

Very good fone. my name bogdan

• shubham

i used this phone from 2013 to 2019..... then i got my poco f1
this phone was absolute fab

Anonymus, 26 Dec 2020Dear how to upgrade Samsung Note II from Android 4.2.2 to h... moreYou can upgrade your os using custom roms

Am using note 2 e250s made in Korea it is very good phone it run android 4.4.2 with 32gb internal memory

• Anonymus

Anonymous, 24 Dec 2020Still very good phone after 8 years of use. Upgrade your N... moreDear how to upgrade Samsung Note II from Android 4.2.2 to higher version??
The phone is so good that i don't want to burry it yet!

• Edy

How works after update? How does battery last?

• N7105

Anonymous, 07 Aug 2020My note 4 died with a emmc failure after 4 years but the n... moreHad the same issue with Note 4 now using the N7105 Variant. Much better battery life than Note 4

Still very good phone after 8 years of use. Upgrade your Note 2 to LineageOs 14.1 (Nougat) or efoundation rom or Resurrection remix nougat rom. That will add few more years of use

• D. Trump

Hi. How does note 2 GT-I7100 works after an update to 4.2.2?

Ananda, 07 Nov 2020Does it works with 4g sim yes, it does. It's a 4G LTE phone.

• Paul

This Phone Still work perfectly
I'm still use it as secondary Phine

• Ananda

Does it works with 4g sim

moe, 06 Aug 2020I am currently using a Samsung GT-N7100 and I am facing thi... moreUse a WiFi keyboard

Nanashelvey, 09 Feb 2020Does this machine support 4g ?Yes

Anonymous, 07 Apr 2020My Samsung n7100 always switch on its data within some peri... moreDo a Factory Reset