Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

• AnonD-20890

neha, 06 Jun 2014i am in U.S now,and my india's number is working here,but i have... moreNo need to set roaming mode if you are using operator's sim.

Note that Aircel prepaid only provides incoming call roaming and SMS roaming. Airtel prepaid and Idea prepaid has 2 way roaming.

You need to have at least Rs.200 (not compulsory) because they will deduct Rs.99 as international roaming rental. Aircel deducts this rental along with the 1st sms or call during international roaming.

But in the shameless docomo prepaid you must have Rs.800 as minimum balance + the balance required for calls and sms to be performed. Do not use docomo in international roaming. Send me your email or email to sudhakar35 at rediffmail.com

$009, 07 Jun 2014samsung note 2 (n7100) always heating up when playing games &... moreI faced heating up once or twice only when my phone was charging n I was playing FIFA 2014 more than a hour !

• ayyaz

Hi. I got this phone a month ago and today I got an update of 489.70 mbs. Despite my best efforts I could not find any difference in the phone apart from this that system shows android 4.4.2. Can any brother tell what is difference?

• Rajat

Better go for HTC DESIRE 816 the specifications r far better and good looking, and most importantly it doesn't hang!!

• suor

• AnonD-20890

neha, 06 Jun 2014i am in U.S now,and my india's number is working here,but i have... moreWhich mobile operator are you using?. Tell me your email.

H Guys.. im facing problem on my galaxy note 2 after the update 4.3 to kit kat 4.4.2. android system 24% amdandroid OS is 17%. screen 17% is it normal..? i thought 4.4.2 better battery saving..

• $009

samsung note 2 (n7100) always heating up when playing games & when browsing. can anyone help on this issue on priority. visited samsung service center n number of times but no solution from them.

neha, 06 Jun 2014i am in U.S now,and my india's number is working here,but i have... moreSetup roaming mode for your sim. Then you will enjoy spending money

fitz, 05 Jun 2014i changed my lock code to a pin but after 3 secs i tried but it ... moreReset factory😊

Anonymous, 06 Jun 2014guys plz help me . im getting a present soon , and i have to c... morei think note 2 is better

• neha

i am in U.S now,and my india's number is working here,but i have one problem .my incoming call is working and out going call isn't working .
how can i resolve this problem?

• neel

how to increase note 2 battery backup

• neel

hari, 05 Jun 2014after update kitkat i cant get wify.when try to on wify phone ha... moreUse Odin

try to flash your phone using ODIN

guys plz help me .
im getting a present soon , and i have to choose between the note 2 and the galaxy s4 , which one do u think it's better and why ??
thnx :)

No Fan Boy...!, 05 Jun 2014Who told you that you cannot cut/copy/paste/move any file or fol... morewell said bro !

• hari

after update kitkat i cant get wify.when try to on wify phone hang and restart.but now phone is dead .not swich on .i want to degrade kitkat .what is the solution?

after updating to kit kat,,,i cant move images to vaulty...can anyone solve this problem of mine