Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

I loved this phone. runs flawlessly over the apps. but i have better suggestion that the Galaxy Note II GT-N7100 will support Android Lollipop at least version 5.0. and the Galaxy Note 3 will support Android Lollipop 5.1.1 or Android Marshmallow 6.0. Hopefully the Samsung will do better for the Galaxy Note II GT-N7100. I am also big fan of Samsung. Thank you.

elorm, 11 Jan 2017my name is Elorm am using Samsung galaxy note2 but it always sho... morethe g represents g3 g4 data capability, its telling you that you have data capability when the g isn't there you have no data, like you disabled it, or you ran outta data or that area does not have 3g or 4g data access :) hope this helps :)

AnonD-631818, 12 Jan 2017This is very slow .. what can i do ??? factory reset always works :)

This is very slow .. what can i do ???

its working very slow

• elorm

Amrit, 07 Dec 2016How,please tell me ,my galaxy note 2 (GT-N7100)is not 4G Support my name is Elorm am using Samsung galaxy note2 but it always show G network I don't understand

• Avii

The radio never works..It is very dissapointing.

• gsm mobile

LäDëN, 07 Jan 2017Plz.. tell.. my LTE not showgo settings then, click network mode then select the preferred network mode click the LTE network mode, then go to data mobile click on then wait 1minute if the location area is LTE signal.

• SB5555

LäDëN, 07 Jan 2017Samsung galaxy note 2 gt n7100 .. network ..LTE .. not show plz.... moreAre you fool?. N7100 is not LTE compatible.

• LäDëN

Zaratti, 20 Dec 2016Mine fully supports 4G LTEPlz.. tell.. my LTE not show

• LäDëN

mahesh, 06 Jan 2017samsung galaxy note 2 model number gt n7100 n7100ddufnd1 in this... moreSamsung galaxy note 2 gt n7100 .. network ..LTE .. not show plz.. help me .. fast reply ..plz..

• mahesh

samsung galaxy note 2 model number gt n7100 n7100ddufnd1 in this mobile LTE option not showing , Please suggest me

• techlord777

Hello.
I really liked the S-Pen gestures for internet browser navigation on the Galaxy Note Two.
Zooming or navigating front and back was possible with that button.
Maybe, the next Note will bring two buttons on the pen: one for gesture control, another one for AirCommand, and maybe there will be some „AirDraw“ commands. But I am really glad, that Android 7 finally brings lockscreen applications like iOS7: Calculator, Stopwatch and some other useful stuff. Will we see the voice recorder and sensor status next maybe? Or even for the S-View cover?

• Cai

Karin, 12 Dec 2016I've had my Note II for 3.5 years too and have been thinking abo... moreGot motherboard replaced for rs. 6000/- n its back in action!!! Ext sd card facility which this has (unlike the recent inconvenient trend where no ext sd card supported) saved all my prexious data like movies, songs etc which were otherwise not backed up in any cloud account. Note that my battery is still original n more than 3 yrs old but still up to the mark. These things like removable battery,ext card,fm radio inbuilt, etc matter a lot in real life than some selfie taking feature etc which is the current trend with fone cos... so Will continue pushing my luck until i find a satisfactory fone or till this 1 dies . Hope the first happens earlier ;)

Zaratti, 20 Dec 2016Mine fully supports 4G LTEhow??/

• AnonD-20890

Zaratti, 20 Dec 2016Mine fully supports 4G LTEYours is N7105. Not N7100. Specify this clearly. Ok?.

• cory

Zaratti, 20 Dec 2016Mine fully supports 4G LTEyes it has lte

• Zaratti

amlan, 11 Dec 2016Can any one know whether Note II has LTE or 4G support ? In my p... moreMine fully supports 4G LTE