Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

AnonD-2665, 23 May 2014DN3 ( ditto note3 ) V5 !Nice! Plz share any bugs or issues if there are any and also comment on battrey life and what did u use to backup ur previous apps..?

AnonD-22824, 23 May 2014Congrats! However which Rom did u install?DN3 ( ditto note3 ) V5 !

AnonD-2665, 23 May 2014Finally I have flashed my note2 with custom rom ! It was my firs... moreCongrats! However which Rom did u install?

AnonD-22824, 23 May 2014As u r running kitkat 4.4.2 check out this link http://forum.xd... moreFinally I have flashed my note2 with custom rom ! It was my first flashing not rooting on android not it was a big trouble ! I was stuck on Samsung logo but luckily I could manage everything ! Bro I have features of notes not s5 ! It has ultra power saving mode ! also settings like s5 not notification area and other things ! S-features features of notes !

AnonD-2665, 22 May 2014hii bro I want to flash a custom rom ! I m on 4.4.2 ! Do I need ... moreAs u r running kitkat 4.4.2 check out this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t­=2730764 to root ur phone .u can whatsapp me if u have any doubts...u can also check lots awesome Rom's for our note2 on Xda.note2 still rocks Man!

AnonD-2665, 22 May 2014hii bro I want to flash a custom rom ! I m on 4.4.2 ! Do I need ... moreEven the note3 did not get any Rom yet which has Ultra power saving mode or a new s5 type touchwiz UI.so this is all exclusive for our note2 only. And it wud stay the same for a good amount of time.

AnonD-2665, 22 May 2014hii bro I want to flash a custom rom ! I m on 4.4.2 ! Do I need ... moreYes,u will have to root ur phone to install custom ROM's ..but its fairly simple process if u know what ur doing.however b4 installing any Rom u have to give the devs some time to make it more stable and bug free, check out this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t­=2504016 this one of the most populer Rom for our note2. It is based on note3 means it has lots of note3 features + it also has the new galaxy s5 type touchwiz UI and one of the most important feature of s5 Ultra Power Saving mode is also available for our note2 it also has the new weather widget and i hope the new stock camera app.etc.i will be installing this rom as soon as a new version rolls out.Tell me if u need any help in the mean while..i will be glad to help u.

hi does anyone know when kitkat 4.4.2 will be available on uk phones???

• raj

vrij, 21 May 2014guys samsung note 2 or sony xperia t2 ultra?? which one to buy.... moreby note 2 , better than ultra t2

vrij, 21 May 2014guys samsung note 2 or sony xperia t2 ultra?? which one to buy.... moreNote II is still better although it's old now, because:

+ Better chipset dan processor
+ 16 GB memory and 2 GB RAM

• Deep

AnonD-255601, 22 May 2014I am from India but yet to receive update for Galaxy Note 2, i a... moreI have got the Kit Kat update on my Note 2

I am from India but yet to receive update for Galaxy Note 2, i am not able to get any updates through Ota or through Kies, i am from Chennai, to be precise

Anyone else from this region who is to receive OTA update or already received, then what is the review

I would suggest Note 2, just because of its processor, yes screen size of ultra t2 is bigger, but still would prefer note 2

After updating to 4.4.2 my note is not able to detect usb drive connected via OTG cable, does anyone know abt this or has solution to it help out!!
Thanks

AnonD-22824, 22 May 2014go for note2...or lg OGP.gud luck.hii bro I want to flash a custom rom ! I m on 4.4.2 ! Do I need to root phone for flashing custom rom ? And how to do it ?

vrij, 21 May 2014guys samsung note 2 or sony xperia t2 ultra?? which one to buy.... morego for note2...or lg OGP.gud luck.

• gauti

frnds any one facing heat issue after updating to 4.4.2...... my screen and back are heated quickly even small usage.... plz give some suggestions....

well i was using 4.1.2 a long time finally decided to upgrade to 4.3 i think its much better in battery now and looks good..not much visual chages but still good. i think kitkat update is a trap so im not updating and request other nt to.....may be after four fives month wen they get a stable update for 4.4. ill think abt it

• vrij

guys samsung note 2 or sony xperia t2 ultra??
which one to buy..hardly 3000rs difference so damm confusedd..plz help

Hii guys

4 months back I buy note 2 after upgrading 4.2.2 android version sometimes its touch sensor was hanged that means some time its not showing display that is the problem I don't know why it is hanging like that can any one please revert on this please.....
thanks