Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

eloy.palaboy, 04 Mar 2014Hi gitty... how are you?I m good and u friend ? Is everything okay with ur note2 ?

AnonD-240428, 04 Mar 2014in this phone ... i can ( move ) application from internal memo... moreYes, you can move apps to SD card if you have updated its firmware to Jelly Bean 4.3.

AnonD-121248, 03 Mar 2014Basically it's a user demand and marketing buddy. When they laun... morehee hee

in this phone ...
i can ( move ) application from internal memory to external memory ...?

SIB88, 03 Mar 2014Am from kerala india and using note 2 for 6 months.. I got an up... moreThe changes that can be noticed are inside Setting design display, move apps to SD card. I updated the second update (didn't know how much the size because I used Samsung Kies), in www.sammobile.com I saw it was released in February 2014. The new feature only Google Drive, previous update to Jelly Bean 4.3 was no Google Drive. 2 days ago I did factory reset my Note II, seems the battery life is better.

• eloy.palaboy

AnonD-2665, 02 Mar 2014I don't see knox in the list of running applications in my note2 !Hi gitty... how are you?

NikiDroid, 03 Mar 2014Yes, it is almost the same. Note 3 Neo has different processor c... moreBasically it's a user demand and marketing buddy. When they launched Note 3, Note 2 users were mainly impressed by the shape of Note 3, so they release mid-range phone and that's the reason of popularity of Neo.

• SIB88

NikiDroid, 02 Mar 2014I am not sure. A minute ago I had checked on www.sammobile.com, ... moreAm from kerala india and using note 2 for 6 months.. I got an updation of jelly bean 4.3 before 1 month and it running smoothly... but battery draining is little bit faster than 4.1.2. Today I got another update of around 38 MB.. but I couldn't find any visible change...

somenb, 02 Mar 2014Did any1 see the specifications of note 3 neo? It totally matche... moreYes, it is almost the same. Note 3 Neo has different processor chipset type only and comes with preinstalled Jelly Bean 4.3 and the price is very expensive. Don't know what happen with Samsung marketing, always release almost same specification Galaxy but different price.

ziggy, 03 Mar 2014This is a great phone at all.i m having this phone since it laun... moreyes I m fully satisfied ! I enjoy watching movies on this big screen ! Many apps n games ! Great battery performance ! I m not going buy new Android phone anytime soon !

AnonD-121248, 03 Mar 2014Agreed sudhakar. Note 2 is a flagship. Neo is a mid range phone.Note 3 neo is a 99% copy of N7100 inside a note 3 panel.

note 3 outside and note 2 inside.

AnonD-20890, 02 Mar 2014Samsung N7100 is far more better than note 3 neo which (note 3 n... moreAgreed sudhakar. Note 2 is a flagship. Neo is a mid range phone.

AnonD-159763, 03 Mar 2014Pls help. After updating my note 2 to 4.3 yesterday, the battery... moreDo a complete factory reset please.

After reset give a dry run and then check results.

AnonD-2665, 03 Mar 2014thx for the info ! I have opened knox but I m not going to downl... moreYes its not necessary dear.

164 MB package:-)

I used knox to check how secure and efficient it is.

• ziggy

AnonD-2665, 26 Feb 2014note2 is a good choice at it's price ! It meets all of ur requir... moreThis is a great phone at all.i m having this phone since it launched.no lag great video recording good photos.i have no word to x press. But still it is a demanding phone.very gud picture quality.it is comfortable in every way.it is a unique phone

Pls help. After updating my note 2 to 4.3 yesterday, the battery Consumption became very high. Pls what can i do to bring it back to normal. Thanks so much in advance.

AnonD-121248, 02 Mar 2014@ Gitty. You need to click on Knox Icon. Then it will download a... morethx for the info ! I have opened knox but I m not going to download it !

• sid9001

Jan month I purchase note 2 and I get my dream completed its give me nice battery back up good download speed good display experience to see picture prize 29k

AnonD-2665, 02 Mar 2014I don't see knox in the list of running applications in my note2 !@ Gitty. You need to click on Knox Icon. Then it will download and install Knox, then you can that in application manager. I have run knox on Note 2, it was great.

• AnonD-20890

Samsung N7100 is far more better than note 3 neo which (note 3 neo) is costly than N7100.