Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

• eloy.palaboy

Dom, 23 Feb 2014The app was acting wired just after the recent 21 MB update not ... moreOh i see... i thought was one terrible app that needs to be killed... lol

Thanks man

• eloy.palaboy

bobouistic, 23 Feb 2014Im on a custom rom phoenix rom for note 2 with the note 3 featur... moreLol... that was awesome man

Wish i could also root my note 2

I just wanna know what would be the disadvantage of having a rooted phone?

Any1 wanna tell me? Or none at all

AnonD-2665, 23 Feb 2014guys, few days ago I had an accident on the rainy road ! My note... moreAgreed. Same happened to my Note 2 twice!

• bobouistic

Im on a custom rom phoenix rom for note 2 with the note 3 features and unless i turn my internet on i will get a minimum 2days on one charge, i watched 6movies for a whole day and i wasnt in flight mode although brightness was at half and i hit 57% when i was done so battery is actually good, the stock rom is what sucks coz i was getting just under 14hours without browsing. As for the case it is plastic and i dont mind it because ive dropped it a million times and a year and a half later i dont have scratches on the screen and i dont use screen protectors or a case, the back cover shows it though hehehe this phone is perfect coz show me another phone where you connect it to the telly via hdmi and connect a bluetooth ps3 pad and a keyboard then play games on a 45" tv with great graphics and later surf on the telly plus it also works with those 4port usb expanders, i was really shocked. It supported a mouse and a flash disk i didnt think 2 devices would be supported on this port. Now i need a note 3 coz it must be crazier.

guys, few days ago I had an accident on the rainy road ! My note2 was in my pocket and the screen surface was towards the road when I slipped ! Fortunately nothing happened to my note2 !

• Dom

eloy.palaboy, 23 Feb 2014Hi doms, I just want to know what app is that going crazy tha... moreThe app was acting wired just after the recent 21 MB update not after the 4.3 update... The app was not letting the phone go in deep sleep... It was a messaging app don't remember which one now... I just uninstalled and installed it back works fine now....

S . SUDHAKAR, 23 Feb 2014Hit the frame slowly with your finger nails. You will get sound ... moreI hit the frame of Note 2 and HTC One and the sound is same, now what to do?

AnonD-121248, 23 Feb 2014I wonder if anyone sees a drop test of Note 2. From the many ... moreHit the frame slowly with your finger nails. You will get sound !!!!. The sound is different if you hit on metal.

eloy.palaboy, 23 Feb 2014Hi doms, I just want to know what app is that going crazy tha... moreGo to settings -> more -> battery.

To disable the apps,

Go to settings -> more -> application manager -> ALL (swipe the screen 3 times from right to left to get this)
Here tap on each app and choose force stop and disable*.
* means - disable not available for all apps

A.D, 23 Feb 2014Want to buy a new phone is galaxy note 2 a good buy at this date?See LG G pro 2. Wait for its arrival.

• eloy.palaboy

Dom, 19 Feb 2014Just wanted to say that this phone rocks... Bought it in the fir... moreHi doms,

I just want to know what app is that going crazy that drains so much battery after the 4.3 update? Though i dont notice that much of a battery drain when i have the JB 4.3 but i think it would be best to know what app it is...

Or maybe someone can tell me what it is?

Thanks in advance...

nice phone

I wonder if anyone sees a drop test of Note 2.

From the many drop test there are drop on side test as well and Note 2 had the same bump like of HTC One and I believe HTC One has metal Frame.

My nephew once through Note 2 and it survived and have a bump on it's frame.

That certainly proves its a metal frame.

If anyone has such experience please share. Thanks

• A.D

Kiran, 20 Feb 2014Love note 2Want to buy a new phone is galaxy note 2 a good buy at this date?

Anonymous, 22 Feb 2014Big fat lie. Even the almighty Note 3 and S4 are all made of che... moreOk if someone has a peeled frame and know that its not metal its accepable for me cause mine is not yet peeled even after having several drops since i bought it ,but the way u r getting happy abt this as if u won a 100 million lottery...chill man...i am not sammy fanboy i just said what i see and yes if its a plastic yes its a very good imitation...of metal but that does not mean samsung tricked me or anyone who bought note2 ,s4 or note3 etc...the sales speak for themselves ...but i guess u r just another jaoules & ignorent nokia fanboy.

AnonD-22824, 22 Feb 2014Yes note2 is a little bulky (i wud say sturdy and robust )note2 ... moreBig fat lie. Even the almighty Note 3 and S4 are all made of cheap plastic silver coated lining which samdung shamelessly put their to deceive their unsuspecting customers and trick them to think it's metal. So my dear wake up, your Note 2 lining is plastic and if you are not using any sort of protection for it be ready cos it will soon peel off. I can bet my money on that one.

ambience, 22 Feb 2014No... its not steel.. made of plastic with steel coated... mine peeledWell said. Just hit slowly with your nails. You can conclude the material by the sound.

AnonD-64777, 22 Feb 2014Parag bro i am in problem realated to my note 2.are you free? Ca... moreOk.

• ambience

sujonbd, 22 Feb 2014R u sure the frame around note 2 is made of Real steel , not pla... moreNo... its not steel.. made of plastic with steel coated... mine peeled

Parag bro i am in problem realated to my note 2.are you free? Can i cal you?