Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

S . SUDHAKAR, 19 Feb 2014Do you know what visible changes will be there in 4.4.2?.Only visible change is the notification bar.

S . SUDHAKAR, 19 Feb 2014Look at the specifications properly. It has GPU Broadcom BCM2727.Who cares for the obsolete technology.

Dom, 19 Feb 2014Just wanted to say that this phone rocks... Bought it in the fir... moreYour statement states that battery drains 47% in 9 hours (average 5.22% every hour) !!!!.

vikas, 19 Feb 2014Is it okay to upgrade to android 4.3? I am still using 4.1. Are ... moreNot only just updating to 4.3. Your device must get 3 updates of varioud sizes after upgrading to 4.3. Only idle standby time has increased a bit in terms of battery backup.

AnonD-53316, 19 Feb 2014N 8 doesn't have a dedicated graphics processor and you should t... moreLook at the specifications properly. It has GPU Broadcom BCM2727.

• Dom

Just wanted to say that this phone rocks... Bought it in the first few days of its launch and am still using it without any problems at all...

The battery life is good before the 21mb update I was getting 1.5 to 2 days of use with 3 to 4 hours of screen time... But since that update the battery started draining more... so after taking a look at wakelock it turned out an app was going crazy and draining the battery so I uninstalled the app and now the battery seems to last like before... Rite now my screen time is 3hrs with 53% battery remaining and 9 hours since I unplugged the phone from the charger...

I don't care about the few people who say bad things about the phone but the bottom line is that the phone still rocks...

Peace

• vikas

Is it okay to upgrade to android 4.3? I am still using 4.1. Are there any problem whatsoever? Pls let me know.

Anonymous, 19 Feb 2014agree Symbian games may starts take time but after that its goes... moreN 8 doesn't have a dedicated graphics processor and you should take into consideration the quality of games, Do you own Note or any Android or how many high end games did you played on high end Android. I prefer practical discussion not just biased.

Anonymous, 19 Feb 2014agree Symbian games may starts take time but after that its goes... moreWell said. +countless for this post.

Anonymous, 19 Feb 2014agree Symbian games may starts take time but after that its goes... moreI don't think you can play games on a mobile for more than 5-6 hours, any high end game can run that well in Note series.

AnonD-53316, 19 Feb 2014I think it was only you who did these big sizes update, normally... moreDo you know what visible changes will be there in 4.4.2?.

AnonD-53316, 19 Feb 2014I think it was only you who did these big sizes update, normally... moreAfter the 1st update in 4.3, I don't notice big physical or other changes in 2nd and 3rd updates. I was anxious what will be there in each update. Thats why I have updated. Do you know the reason why my device got 1.2 GB update each for 2nd and 3rd time?.

AnonD-53316, 19 Feb 2014You still go on comparing Symbian to Android, well for your info... moreagree Symbian games may starts take time but after that its goes for hours where as in android games starts instantly and battery drain to n after that u can take lunch tea dinner extra lolzzz my cousin has lots of games in s3 but afraid of playing coz of worst worst battery life lolz enjoy ur lunch dinner tea

sweety, 19 Feb 2014samsung is trying to fix bugs in each update,no update der was u... moreAnswer my question first. What about KIES via WiFi feature and the control of flight mode by 3rd party apps?.

S . SUDHAKAR, 19 Feb 2014In 4.1.2 there was a feature called KIES via WiFi. Samsung has r... moreI think it was only you who did these big sizes update, normally a person should wait for some time before updating, get the reviews about the update and then go for update. If your phone is working smooth there is no need to hurry to update.

S . SUDHAKAR, 19 Feb 2014I don't play games in Symbian or android. I agree to your fact t... moreI didn't abuse you, try to use your words carefully, I hope you know what abusing means. I state the same thing which I am stating for months. Dont just go on saying anything.

S . SUDHAKAR, 19 Feb 2014I don't play games in Symbian or android. I agree to your fact t... moreYou still go on comparing Symbian to Android, well for your information, rumors are and there are chances to be true that Nokia's Android is not going to give access to Play Store, so there is no point Android lovers will miss anything. I am trying to make you understand that every OS had their own limits and functionalities and you cannot get same in all. If you are still stuck to old forms you can, but the main reason of not installing the apps in SD was lagging. You can tap on a game in N8 and have a cup of tea till it fully starts, lol. Try to understand the technology, whining like a kid does not make sense that I need blah blah.

• sweety

S . SUDHAKAR, 19 Feb 2014In 4.1.2 there was a feature called KIES via WiFi. Samsung has r... moresamsung is trying to fix bugs in each update,no update der was useless,each nd every update did some or other improvement..which is not tangible to u....nd finally they wil give satifaction to users..if u dnt wnt to update these thngs u jst keep quiet..

AnonD-22824, 19 Feb 2014Talking abt battrey backup on normal usage i get 2 to 3 full day... moreReporting to Samsung?. How to report?.

AnonD-22824, 19 Feb 2014Talking abt battrey backup on normal usage i get 2 to 3 full day... moreIn 4.1.2 there was a feature called KIES via WiFi. Samsung has removed that feature. Samsung has simply released 3 updates* (14 MB + 1.2 GB + 1.2 GB) in which I see no difference after the 1st update which made idle standby time to increase by a meagre amount. Then the two 1.2 GB updates is utter waste. Now can you accept the fact that Samsung is trying to waste customers' internet bandwidth?.

* means - the updates that my device has got

In 4.1.2 I used the app called profile scheduler+ used to automatically switch to flight mode (profile changing)** at a certain time. But the shameless google blocked that also from the 4.3 version onwards. What to you say for this?. Do not simply say "root your phone, root your phone". It is not easy for everyone to do so.

** means - without rooting, in a normal condition