Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

maria, 17 Feb 2014From the specifications it is not detailed whether galaxy note 2... moreOthers are just spamming here without proof that this phone has gorilla glass. I havr replied you with 2 links from genuine websites.

Then it is up to you which one to buy. Buy Samsung I9300 or LG G pro 2 (coming soon).

Read my previous reply to your post. This phone N7100 does not havr gorilla glass protection.

Do not believe others who are spamming here saying that this phone is having gorilla glass. If you want google it (search string : 'does samsung note 2 has gorilla glass') and see.

AnonD-121248, 17 Feb 2014@ Maria My Note 2 got Corning Gorilla Glass 2 and I am sure o... moreStop spamming here. Read ny previous post. Visit the links and read properly. What do you say now?.

saikul akbar, 17 Feb 2014Guys i like to buy note 2. Whats your opinion.Very good. I am still using Note II till now, it is very good in Jelly Bean 4.3 now.

saikul akbar, 17 Feb 2014Guys i like to buy note 2. Whats your opinion.its awesome phone too. I have note 1, 2 and 3 already...

@ Maria

My Note 2 got Corning Gorilla Glass 2 and I am sure others have that too.

I bought that from Original Samsung Store and they did show me the difference between Corning Gorilla and Non Corning Gorilla Glass which inspired me.

6 Months back, I had a discussion with my friend and as he was blind nokia lover, so he was not trying to admit, so I e-mail Samsung and they did reply me that Yes Samsung Galaxy Note 2 does have Corning Gorilla Glass 2.

So Yes!

• saikul akbar

Guys i like to buy note 2.
Whats your opinion.

Not good to buy.. I had bought the phone 6 months back and now the back button is not working..

maria, 17 Feb 2014From the specifications it is not detailed whether galaxy note 2... moreNote 2 does not have gorilla glass and it is confirmed. Do not believe others.

Search in corning gorilla glass website (list of devices). Then you will come to know.

Tell me your email address. I will email you the link.

maria, 17 Feb 2014From the specifications it is not detailed whether galaxy note 2... moreNote 2 does not have gorilla glass display.

Here is the proof :

corninggorillaglass.com/products-with-gorilla/fu­ll-products-list

forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=195832­9

AnonD-8543, 17 Feb 2014Guys is any one Facing this problem... Music stutters/lags aft... moreSometimes I experienced too late a very little bit only.

Anjali Kerala, 17 Feb 2014I would like to go for this phone. I have never used samsung ph... moreupdate has been released for note 2 now you can update to android 4.3 and 257 ppi is more than enough you will hardly notice pixels size while using phone..

It has corning gorilla glass 2. i have verified this from many other websites and sources

• Manoj Mysore

AnonD-8543, 17 Feb 2014Guys is any one Facing this problem... Music stutters/lags aft... moreIam also facing the same problem but after updating 21 mb stability improvement update.it solved

• Manoj Mysore

maria, 17 Feb 2014From the specifications it is not detailed whether galaxy note 2... moreYes it has gorilla glass 2 dont worry abt that :-)

• Manoj Mysore

Anjali Kerala, 17 Feb 2014I would like to go for this phone. I have never used samsung ph... moreHi Anjali the camera quality is better compare to any other 8 mp camera phones. ..(except sony)
And coming into display quality is super..coz the arrangements of RGB on note 2 is different...so not worry 4 buying this .
GO AHEAD :-)

Guys is any one Facing this problem...
Music stutters/lags after few seconds when screen is off.
I have had this problem since i updated to 4.3JB
I have read various articles..but no solutions....
Pls help if some one has a solution..

• maria

From the specifications it is not detailed whether galaxy note 2 has corning gorilla glass protection.can someone please advise?

• maria

AnonD-234314, 17 Feb 2014hello everyone i have been reading reviews of NOTE 2, i wish to... moreWait for the arrival of LG G pro 2. See the specifications here.