Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

• Jack

To all who said bad thing related to note 2 regarding camera quality . first of all it just a phone not digital camera and have decent quality in day light
and have powerfull flash.

And to any one who wants to buy note 2 go ahead bro
you will not regret ( big screen + big ram and processor + no lagg at all + owesome battery life + smoothing while using internet )

Anonymous, 17 Oct 2013o u better move on or stay with symbian..I was also using symbia... moreJust looking round forums and i too am very long term NokiaSymbian user now moved to Android and especially Samsung.Nokia will always be in my heart them s60 designs were brilliant,,have kept some in memory but wont list them all but N73//N83 and E90among my fave.

AnonD-20890, 17 Oct 2013Yes man. The camera quality of Samsung N7100 is worse than those... moreDo you own a note 2? If yes then its faulty and throw it in a dustbin.

• Hardy

PLs check the link http://www.gsmarena.com/android_43_for_samsung_i­9505_galaxy_s4_now_available-news-7000.php
it says note 2 is getting 4.3 by December

Ok friends.
So what should i buy ?
For nice camera, for nice smartphone experience ....
Is it XPERIA Z1 ??? ???

• AnonD-20890

kranthi, 17 Oct 2013hiiiiiii i see in youtube the note 2 with 4.3 upgrade . some pe... moreStop posting rumours that N7100 will get 4.3 or 4.4 within Octobet 2013. I see this everywhete. Why are you doing like this?.

• AnonD-20890

www , 17 Oct 2013thanks dude.. But somebody here claiming rubbish camera of not... moreYes man. The camera quality of Samsung N7100 is worse than those phones that do not have auto focus !!!.

Only Nokia phones with autofocus lens (regardless of the o/s) are rocking in photo clarity.

www , 17 Oct 2013thanks dude.. But somebody here claiming rubbish camera of not... moreI can't tell u about note2's camera quality bcoz i haven't used it ! I have nokia 808 (best cameraphone) i use it for taking pictures but for anything other than taking pictures, note2 is better ! About windows n Iphones, I don't think those phones worth buying ! It makes me laugh lumia 1020 costs more than 45k !

• www

AnonD-2665, 17 Oct 2013windows lacks apps n games ! u can get that bathroom tiles ui on... morethanks dude..
But somebody here claiming rubbish camera of note 2. It also a basic need to take passable pic of instant incedent..
I currenty use sony ericsson with decent pic.but inclined to note 2 for huge screen but hasitate of poor camera.Dear friend tell me more..
Anybody else to share...?

www , 17 Oct 2013windows vs android. Lumia 1020 vs note 2 . In xtreme dilemma... morewindows lacks apps n games ! u can get that bathroom tiles ui on note2 ! Camera is the only good thing in 1020 ! I would have bought note3 at that price !

windows vs android.
Lumia 1020 vs note 2 .
In xtreme dilemma.
need ur brief discussion .
Its a huge investment; dont want to regret ..come on guys.
Share ur experience , not asumption. Thanq

• Pai

Tata, 16 Oct 2013I heard that the silver chrome around this phone peels off very ... moreI have a GREY Samsung Galaxy Note 11 and the so called silver chrome around the outside of mine is grey coloured.I have had this phone since Jan 2013 and can find no such peeling taking place. Hope this is of help to you Tata

• kranthi

hiiiiiii i see in youtube the note 2 with 4.3 upgrade .
some people show its receive air command other show its not receiving
with one upate different features will be receive???
and what features receive with samsung officially released upgrade...reply me????

AnonD-20890, 16 Oct 2013If youbare confident about an app that provides my folders optio... moreo u better move on or stay with symbian..I was also using symbian phones till last yr but now have shifted to androids as at present android is best OS overall irrespective of few cons. Im currently using note2 and its camera is not dat bad as u r complaining. Iv used n8 n e6 and Im loving my Note2. obviously there r few cons but which system doesn't has.? So bro move on n njoy the pros than criticising the cons..

• Don

AnonD-176228, 16 Oct 2013Go for note2. My friend has k900 and now he is deciding to sell ... moreOkay when you guys say normal use in terms of battery efficiency what does it mean? How do you determine what is normal use and heavy use?

• iPraddy

Dear all,

I see lot of buy back offers these days.. i m planning to garb a phone under this offer. i m confused n need your valuable suggesions... :)

i m using android since 2010... now i want to get a taste of iOS.

people plz let me know if iPhone 4 16GB is worth 25k under exchange OR should i go for note 2 @ 28k...

thanks in advance..

cheers

sujay, 15 Oct 2013I am getting just 1 days battery life in power saving mode.is th... moreWhat's the typical usage here. Go to settings -- battery and check which module is consuming more battery.

sagar pahwa, 15 Oct 2013Dear frnds I have shortlisted 2 phablets Samsung galaxy note ... moreGo for note2. My friend has k900 and now he is deciding to sell it because of its poor battery life and extreme heating problem even on regular usage. I have a note2 and very happy with the purchase. With normal usage I get around 1.5 days of battery life.
The only place where k 900 scores is the camera. Low light photos are too good but note2 camera is not that bad.

• Tata

I heard that the silver chrome around this phone peels off very easily both in white and grey versions. Who can confirm this? And how does it look when it peels, what's the colour under the silver paint in both white and grey? Pls I need answers. Thanks

• AnonD-20890

Anonymous, 16 Oct 2013Xperia V is in low price and comes with 13 megapixel of camera .... morexperia v's cons compared to Samsung N7100 :
> only VGA secondary camera
> only 8 GB toal internal memory
> supports micro SD card only upto 32 GB

N7100's cons compared to xperia v :
> only 21 Mbps 3G support
> no scratch resistant glass

Then it is up to you which model to swlect.