Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

imran, 30 Sep 2013hello everyone, I recently bought note 2 in india through olx. t... moreI have s2 and note2 i got good quality screen gaurds for free with both phones however i never used the screen gaurd on both as both phones have gorilla glass protection and without the screen gaurd the screen also feels too smooth to use the phone and my s2 has completed more than 3 years now no scratches at all but i also use my phones like a baby however i have seen phones with scratch gaurds there screen looks very bad cause of scratches on the screen gaurd i guess u bought note 2 on some warrenty from olx if yes then good if not hope everything is fine with ur device.

• imran

hello everyone, I recently bought note 2 in india through olx. theres a screen guard applied on. but I notice some kind of blurr always (more easily recognizable with white background). my friend's galaxy s2 facing the same issue(with screen guard). is it the problem with super amoled(are screen guards suitable for super amoleds). pls fellow note 2 users reply me (pathanp74@gmail.com) do u have a s.guard on ur phone or not. thanks in advance.

Joined note 2 family today. I had made worst choice by choosing xperia z over this as mine turned out defective.wish had taken this early. Can someone tell me how to use double screen mode multi tasking plzzzzzz

• AnonD-191938

Will my Galaxy note 2 be compatible with Sony SRS-BTV5 speaker. PLS ANSWER.

• sam

is it possible to install gps in this phone?

AnonD-191622, 29 Sep 2013is this problem about battery for the grey color only ??? I don't think colour affects battery life,it is funny thinking. There is no problem in the battery, or in battery of any specific colour. Note 2 has the best battery as compared to others which die within few hours of full charge. According to the usage it is normal that the battery lasts for a day, comapratively other smartphones are not better than this in battery area.

• AnonD-20890

AnonD-191622, 29 Sep 2013is this problem about battery for the grey color only ??? I did not use other colours. So no comments on it.

• deno

can sm1 to tell me the range price

prakash, 29 Sep 2013hi friends , m using this phone from last 1 month & believe ... moreYou will get the same feeling after a year also. My Note 2, is completing a year.

• abhi

faraz, 26 Sep 2013Hello guys, Just wanted to share the incident I dropped my Note ... morehello bro plz can properly tell me what issue for note2

• mannu

AnonD-191622, 29 Sep 2013is this problem about battery for the grey color only ??? Awesom phone long battery life. Unmatched un beateable

• AnonD-191622

S . SUDHAKAR, 22 Sep 2013You can get titanium grey. But beware ofbthe battery life. It wi... moreis this problem about battery for the grey color only ???

no sane chip whn installed emmc store hope m nt infected by SDS death????? mine 1 is made in vietnam awesome phone :)

• prakash

hi friends , m using this phone from last 1 month & believe me this phone is supherb....great screen, great battery backup & everything....

• Mahtab

Dear fellows, I hv used sony c905, c902, xperia s, xperia z, satio, Nokia e60, e61, e71, e62, e65, N8, Sky vega a850k, a860L, Qmobile a10, a11, noire 600, noire 500, Gfive president, Lg f100k, f200k note, huawei p1, p6, ascend mate. But believe u me I recently purchased galaxy note2, its marvellous set. Internet best, camera best, screen display best, user friendly, no heat up issue like huawei or shit Qmobiles. Above all battery backup is superb. I wud like to suggest u all, plz go for galaxy note 2. Dont waste ur money on experiments. I m nt the rep of samsung co but I m telling u all this from my experience bcz I hv already wasted lot my pennies on other useless phone. If u cant afford the new one then purchase the used set bcz again thts rather better.

ketan, 28 Sep 2013Hi guys need your opinion is there any way we can lock our massa... moreyes...there is a software on samsung store which is call app locker that allows u to lock msg n folders...

• mullle

ma phone is note 2 n7100 but the phone storage is very small anyone sujest me what can i do

• matt

Hello, 28 Sep 2013Why has this page become so dry and boring? Much comments don't ... moreprobably... :(

ketan, 28 Sep 2013Hi guys need your opinion is there any way we can lock our massa... moreThere is Avast mobile antivirus software in play store. Within this software you will get application locking option from where you can lock any application installed on your phone. Also there are many locking software available on play store.I personally use Avast because it fulfill both virus protection as well as application locking.

• Hello

Why has this page become so dry and boring? Much comments don't get posted here anymore. Why? Is it because of Note 3?