Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

• truly SAMSUNG fans

Hello there. can I give a suggestion for SAMSUNG ? i would be grateful if the long awaiting Galaxy Note 3 will be featuring a built-in 'FM Radio Transmitter' (not like Galaxy S4 which lacks on this features). And I am glad if SAMSUNG can release many colours (at least 5 different colours) earlier so the customers will have more FREEDOM to choose which suits their desire. Lastly i really appreciated if you can put a monstrous juice inside it (HUGE battery capacity), so i can simply manage to charge it one per 2-3 days will a maximum usage. I am urging to buy and I will recommend the new flagship to others. Thanks in advance... :)

• sam

guys plz. tell me is there any difference in dimensions of note 2 white vs note 2 grey.........i saw in one of the video that note 2 white is bigger or looks bigger in hand ???????

• AnonD-19902

Nam, 21 Jun 2013I have been using my Note2 for a month now. Overall it is the be... moreMaybe you got a "chinese" version ... I'm not a Samsung fan and definitely not an Android fan! But, I've decided to give a try, starting with Note 2. Overall, is the best device I've tested and used. One of the tests I've done was to play an *.avi movie from device to a 3D Tv - absolutely brilliant, no lag, no blur, nothing. Absolutely smooth and nice. As for the battery: lasts almost 48 H with 60-70% heavy use (wifi, gps and BT always on) and mail. But, of course, Power Saving is also always on (tweaked between performance and saving power).

• prince

How to know original note 2 vs fake note 2 is there any easy way to find out original note 2 plz reply

• Chuzyben

Hi Pals, Please how can I check the RAM size of this device. I bought it new but do not know how to check the size of the RAM. thanks in advance

sameer, 21 Jun 2013i am buy samung galaxy phone you tell me which phone is best . ... moreI have a note 2 and its very good in general, but i suggest you the s4 especially the exynos octa core version. Its faster and has extra features that the note2 has not. Hope thi helped :)

Don Hils, 22 Jun 2013Please this question is For those that really own this device. I... moreDon hills : my note2 is still as the same without using filp cover or any other case...its silver chormeing is new n fresh as it was..

Don Hils, 22 Jun 2013Please this question is For those that really own this device. I... moreYes,it peels easy..but not if you use a case. :)

• PearlKumar

santhosh, 21 Jun 2013hey gugs am santhosh my birthday next month so i brought the not... moreHi Santhosh, U can prefer to choose Note II. Im using Note II, i buyed this mobile last friday before birthday. Note II is good phablet mobile, innovate and Multitasking. Its as good camera, Large Battery (Its battery standy upto 2-3days). In Xperia Z is battery life is very bad, No innovative and no multitasking. Its Tft Lcd screen 1080P very low resolution.screen is very dipping and mobile become heat. Only two advantage in the Z one is 13Mp camera and another one is water resist and dust resistant.Finanaly Note II is a good smart phone. Or u can wait for S4 (water and dust resistant) and Note III with full HD.

• Don Hils

Please this question is For those that really own this device. Is it true that the phone peels off the silver lining very easily no matter how careful you handle it? Has anyone noticed his own peeling off the silver chrome?

• malayali

Hai Everybody,
I am from Kerala, India. After long period of the use of my Galaxy S-2, I purchased one Sony Xperia-ZL.The very next next day of it's first use, I decided it to resale this (???) mobile and buy another mobile. So I returned back it to the dealer and purchased a brand new Note-2(The dealer deducted Rs 3600.00 for the exchange, because it is Sony). Since last three days I am using my Note-2 and I am fully satisfied with my device in all aspects. I will provide a detailed review within a couple of days.
have a nice day !!!

• jackie

hi frens, shouild i buy note 2 n7100 or n7105(lte) ? do they have the same overall performance?

santhosh, 21 Jun 2013hey gugs am santhosh my birthday next month so i brought the not... moreSanthosh : Go for note 2 , z got 1080p display but wen it comes to battery it wont last long as note2 the 720p display of note2 is more than enuf....also think about resale value of sony....

• hussaini

sameer, 21 Jun 2013i am buy samung galaxy phone you tell me which phone is best . ... morehi,s4 has 13mp camera ,and note 2 is 8mp ,both are almost same features..but my choice is note 2...go for it

• hussaini

ROSE, 21 Jun 2013i have one question iam thinking of buying galaxy not2 and i d... more@ Rose

Definitely worth buying and worth using.

You will not regret after buying and using.

I am personally feeling so lucky to have this great device.

If I were to choose, definitely N7100.

Reason: Display, Battery Backup, Removable Battery, Super Fast, Flagship and the phone you gonna love.

Xperia Z is also a good phone but there are number of factors which made this phone not to buy and one big is Fixed Battery.

As every battery is set to make number of recharges and then battery don't charge and your cellphone is of no use.

If you want to buy for long duration, definitely N7100, if you want to buy for luxury and plan to buy next cellphone within 1 year, then Xperia Z.

N7100 is a single SIM cellphone.

Someone has cheated you and it's because you went to a wrong buyer.

It is advised that while buying a cellphone do a research and avoid Chinese Versions and avoid cellphones which are given at low prices than the market ones.

While buying a phone, check it's build and IMEI.

N7100 is a standard and world class Cellphone.

i bought a samsung s GT-N7100 with dual sim slots but i am disappointed beacuse it has a very small memory less that 1Mb, only one sim slot works,is there some thing that i have to do to activate the other slot for the Sim card? and what about the internal memory because it cant support internet pages it says insuffient memory. advise please. ii bought it in S.Korea

Thanks

• santhosh

hey gugs am santhosh my birthday next month so i brought the note 2 these mobile good or bad . plz tel me . two mobile cboose them xperia z and note 2