Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

• ungas ka din

@ jeevan "can i use it without any problems for at least 4 years? many say it has an outdated gpu mali400...so its not worth to buy ..."

I dont think you can buy this phone.. its too expensive for you dude.. bwahahahahaha!

i want to know how to make the app work

Elzabè, 29 Mar 2013How is the sound when you make a phone call?Very loud and clear..

• Elzabè

How is the sound when you make a phone call?

• bostonvolvo

AnonD-130083, 28 Mar 2013Hi Everyone, I need help regarding my Samsung Galaxy note 2 pho... morehey in jelly bean google has taken back the app to SD feature, i noticed the same issue and after that came to know about this,

• jeevan

AnonD-77443, 29 Mar 2013The note 2 is still an awesome phone and arguably still up with ... morecan i use it without any problems for at least 4 years? many say it has an outdated gpu mali400...so its not worth to buy ...

jeevan, 29 Mar 2013hey guys...i wanted to know how many more years can note 2 handl... moreThe note 2 is still an awesome phone and arguably still up with the Pro G. You will have no problems with high end games for the next few years.

A new note 3 is probably 6 months away so i wouldn't hold off. If you want a smaller phone, the SGS4 seems to be the best around at the moment just ahead of the One and then the xperia Z.

• jeevan

hey guys...i wanted to know how many more years can note 2 handle high end games and softwares?? is it worth to buy now ??

• mich

hi everyone

i rooted my n705 using cf-auto root, and it works,, but then i saw cwm method,, .... can i re root again? using cwm so that i can use custom rom like omega.etc.. or i will just bricked my note if i re rooted it using cwm method

your explanations is very much appreciated

• 4D1L

AnonD-71069, 28 Mar 2013Hello, Very unfortunately Samsung did not add this option yet, ... moreThat feature works with certain apps like viber. The developer of the app which your trying to move hasn't not enabled move to SD card feature. This is not samsung's fault. Try any android phone, the feature will not work. I have experience after being a app developer myself.

Very unfortunately Samsung did not add this option yet, I have 32GB memory card and using JB 4.1.2 and can't move any application to that memory, but one told me only by rooting can do that.

Hi Everyone,
I need help regarding my Samsung Galaxy note 2 phone. i am using a 64gb microSDXC Class 10 card on my phone. currently i cannot move any installed apps to my card. Also i do not get any move to SD card option on the Application manager of the settings tab of my phone.
Can someone please help me with same.
Thanks & Regards,
Jekianth

Razors, 28 Mar 2013I own a note2 but the camera did not satisfy me,i decided 2 buy ... moreYou should get yourself a DLSR camera instead for your nonexistent photography career.

• Razors

I own a note2 but the camera did not satisfy me,i decided 2 buy a Nokia 808pure view with real camera.samsung do smthing on your camera.

AnonD-73012, 28 Mar 2013lg nexus for cntnues update or lg optmus g? iv hold da optmus g.... moreAll the rates u mention i guess it is for 2nd hand devices cause i bought note 2 asap it was launched online for 39k with a bluetooth in inr...now the price is around 36k to 37k..i guess ...btw the note 2 is best...

lg nexus for cntnues update or lg optmus g? iv hold da optmus g.it fils gud, i dnt knw bwt da nexus 4 whch luks beter

bt da glas of nexus4 is fragile dy said,and coverx are hard to find.

optimus g casing are readily availble

nexus is at 23k

optmus g is 25k

s3 is stil at 27k

nte2 at 29k

whch is beter to buy

Hey guys,i have downloaded sgs4 Full hd wallpapers on our Note 2 and GUESS what they r AKA AWESOME man!! on our 5.5 inch screen !! No pixcelation whatsoever the screen almost looks like FULL HD .u all can try that out u can download it from sammobile.com ....This shows how much capabale our NOTE 2 SCREEN IS when it comes to FULL HD content....but still i am waiting for samsung to release Note 3 . Hopefully i can afford it....enjoy...

• mich

hi everyone

your explanations is very much appreciated

Anonymous, 27 Mar 20136-inch new Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will sport Exynos 8-Core, 4 GB ... moreThe note 3 wont have 4GB ram (maybe 3 but probably 2) and it certainly wont have a 5000mAh battery. Maybe 3500mAh

• Don Hils

Anonymous, 27 Mar 2013Samsung has confirmed that the Note 3 will come with a 5.9-inch ... moreNot confirmed by Samsung.