Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

• astroboy36

SSJ4, 02 Dec 2012I already bought my Samsung Galaxy Note II. Every good thing I ... moreits easy to transfer file from built-in SD card to Ext.-SD card. go to the icon "myfiles" open that. then open sd card and open menu [lower left of your phone] then you have an option of copy or move then whatever is your choices [e.g. move] it will give you a freedom to click ext-card then click "move here" hope this helps. done this many time to all samsung mobile phone i had [from lowend android unit, to s3 to note2]... happy december

• SSJ4

I already bought my Samsung Galaxy Note II. Every good thing I heard from the users are true about the big screen and fast performance. Unfortunately, there are two bad things about it. First is that I cannot transfer my installed apps to the SD card. I tried using apps like Link2SD, and App2SD. However, none of them works. Can someone help me please?

Lastly, when I view the screen at extreme angles screen turns blue (not yellow as per comments of some users here who definitely do not have the Samsung Galaxy Note II).

But as a whole, at the end of the day, I really love my newly acquired future proof smartphone! Just hope in the future OS upgrades, transfer of apps to SD will be allowed.

• Aris

loveeeee it :)

• dad0675

handset is prefect really long battery longest 4 days

Love it...

Note 2 is rewamp of note one, why is broadness compromised against length. Its cheaper than when original was launched. Guys why one is not bought when 4.1.1 is seeding at par now. Sammy must announce note 3 fullHD version with 13 mp cam ad bla bla bla.

• rahul

it is best of the best phone in the market.....

• indrapal

It's a good phone for business purpose and i am using this phone, it's battery back up too good and s voice function is amazing..

• Shalu

Amazing phone with the best features,elegant looking worth spending ..I bought it for my guy ..he loved it too

• o.0

hi. guys.
SONY XPERIA yuga and odin. GALAXY s4. with is best, thank!

• escalier

Geee-U, 30 Nov 2012guys.. can i ask.. when will samsung release the 32Gig or 64Gig ... morenone, you have to buy a micro sd of 32 or 64 gig, all the phones are internal 16 gig

[deleted post]This is a scam, anyone who want to buy a Note II in Nigeria can do so at a cellphone store, theres no need to get it from abroad.

Sukhbir Wadhwa, 30 Nov 2012Thanks for replying. Tell me the name of the app which can send ... moreOMG! Why do you need to send to 100 people?
Is it a chain SMS or a scam message?

• vishnu

hello guys
Pls tell me, application memory for this mobile device

AnonD-71798, 30 Nov 2012Does it lag ? How is the multi window ?Note 2 has no lag, even when using multi view. Multi view works very well, as you probably know not all apps support it, but the important ones do.

hey guys, i'm interested in knowing whether i can use the s pen to write stuff in a pdf file. thanks

• H4L0H4L0

jay, 30 Nov 2012how to solve problem of flash player?which is not available???You may try this out

Sukhbir Wadhwa, 30 Nov 2012Thanks for replying. Tell me the name of the app which can send ... moreTry Go SMS. It also won't convert your long sms messages to MMS.

• Akiliz

Geee-U, 30 Nov 2012guys.. can i ask.. when will samsung release the 32Gig or 64Gig ... moreYou can buy a 64 GB card that goes into the phone for a total of 80 GB of storage. That's why there's only one size for sale!

• SSJ4

Sharul, 18 Nov 2012ever heard of apps to sd in google play..?? download it and its... moreClearly you do not have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Tried the app and it did not solve the problem.