Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

• Rose

Hi guys, I used to use iPad and there is place where we can turn on and off 3G for internet. I wonder if NoteII has that as well. My internet is damn slow while people said my operator's internet is fast and faster than others'. I'm doubt why it is damn slow; phone or operator problem. Please advise. Thanks.

• Holly

rm1802, 05 Nov 2012I have one querry guys... Can v open n b connected multiple emai... moreYes you can have mulitple email account on your android phone. It depends on how you want to use your phone which one is better for you I like andriod and its flexibility and I use note and find the s pen and screen shots very handy so thats a plus. maps is currently better that apple maps too.

• TrickyWizzy

madol, 05 Nov 2012how i can save app. To sd card.please help me.i dont think you can....i have tried countless times. and its starting to grind my gears...the fact that i have got a 16gb version with a 64gb SD card...well...im not exactly the happiest guy in the world about this....

Dipesh, 05 Nov 2012this the best phone for every phone lover i am using note 2 from... moreits so cool i ve used it once in a show room

• dave

what is audio playback like when recording video?
especially when recording a concert live?

i want the note 2 but currently have the iPhone 5 and the iPhones audio recording with video is beyond incredible... however the fact that i cant zoom in on the video is stupid and i just prefer the overall functionality of the note 2.

can anyone help??

• madol

how i can save app. To sd card.please help me.

• Concerned

how is the clarity of camera and video? I had an opportunity to hold it last weekend but it's image is blatantly pathetic with glossy cheap plastic.

Anonymous, 05 Nov 2012Ofcourse you can use it just as any other cellphone, just better... moreThey are big only because the screen-technology is still not able to fit a not pentile 720p screen into just 4 inches! 2015 these gigantic phones, Note II..., will be just as outdated as last decades brick "mobile"-phones!

• kal

wysewuns, 05 Nov 2012No-one can tell me why it discharges wehen plugged in to charge.... moreno one can becouse no one knows . i mean it cant be happening and if it is true then go to the shop from where u bought . they will help u . and as u must be having bill then as it comes with 1 year warranty no worries. its there headache. they will find the cure .

• kal

megha, 05 Nov 2012A must buy for every tech savy. Laptop at ur fingertips. I am in... more Aagna
Rating0

Note 2 best phone i have, ever used before than my i phone 5.
more battery life than i phone 5.
Handling is difficult because its a GAINT ..!!!!
battery life is grate concidaring the size of screen of n2 . i think its unfair to cut 0.01 point allso in while ratting for sgn2 .

• kal

Dipesh, 05 Nov 2012this the best phone for every phone lover i am using note 2 from... moretotally 100 % right .

khoka, 05 Nov 2012i m planning to bu the note 2 . but wanna know does note 2 has w... moreOfcourse you can use it just as any other cellphone, just better. Dont listen to the crap about it being a "phablet", Note and Note II are both regular cellphones, just bigger and better than other cellphones.

Note was a bit big when it first came out in 2011, but now its barely any bigger than any other phone, and the others are still getting bigger, 5 inch is gonna be the normal size for 2013.

• kal

rave, 03 Nov 2012yes offcourse u can use skype i am using on my note 2 however i... morewhat i did actualy was .... tried to use my two skype ids between my pc and my note 2 to check whether it works or note. but i heared my voice on pc speakers once only then couldent . and if i was sending masseges then is was apearing (from both side ok) i think i am missing somthing otherwise its okey .

• varun

I have been using SGN2 since few weeks and now I can tell,this is the best handset available for any techy as well as creative person.
battery backup averagely I'm getting after full charge is 36 to 40 hours with moderate use internet ,streaming videos, chatting& 2 to 4 pics ; avrg calls 35 to 40per day; some music playback if I get time
size factor not at all important with the productivity offered.
screen resolution nice in indoor but outdoor visibility on lower side.
overall a real fulfilling smooth experience. hats off to samsung r&d department.

• Khedr

Anonymous, 05 Nov 2012Get the 32gb Note II. The 16gb version has 10.3gb for apps. So t... moreConsidered ur answer but why buying 32 GB version if i can transfer application to SD card through rooting as some of u said.

• Jaz

You can always check your RAM and also RAM in use by pressing the Home key for a second and then selecting the RAM tab.
All those who dont have any problem with carrying cell phones in hand, please try Galaxy Note II.. m luvin it =P

• rave

khoka, 05 Nov 2012i m planning to bu the note 2 . but wanna know does note 2 has w... moreYes it works very well i am using on my note 2 from 3 wks its aaaawwesome

• Dipesh

this the best phone for every phone lover i am using note 2 from last 4 weeks more then 1 month and i am completely satisfied with this phone and its features. this a awesome phone with all new features. if any one planning for buying a new phone without the price tag, must go for this phone. after holding this device in your hand, u seems u rule the mobile world.

• varun

size factor not at all important with the productivity offered.
screen resolution nice in indoor but outdoor visibility on lower side.

Khedr, 05 Nov 2012I am going to buy this phone but i have heared from some of u th... moreGet the 32gb Note II. The 16gb version has 10.3gb for apps. So the 32gb version should have around 26gb for apps. And there's still a 64gb version. Or supposed to be. ..