Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Gab, 30 Sep 2012When will it be released in Malaysia?Lauching next week in Malaysia.

• monissh

nice handset............

I plan to upgrade to the Galaxy Note 2. The camera features and facetime and the 2GB of RAM make is quite appealing. I just need to sell my Galaxy Note first. :-)

• DarkGuyver

AnonD-8543, 02 Oct 2012Guys pls answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shud I upgrade from Note 1 to N... moreIt all depends on your personal taste opinons really. If you are happy with the current Galaxy Note, then stick with it. It is a very good smartphone. While the Galaxy Note II is a slight upgrade from the orginal Galaxy Note, with a quad-core CPU and an increase in RAM with 4G LTE connectivity straight out the box.

• Vishal

Noting special in Note 2
Just
Bigger screen .2 inch
1 GB increased RAM
600 Mh increased battery

• mohamed

whats the deference between jelly bin and ice creme sandwich? Please let me know.Thanks guys

• Coach

Anonymous, 03 Oct 2012nice phone but too plastic look. i will go for iphone5He he he....
iphone 5 with multiple issues that U really wants ? like iOS6 maps issue, weak Battery issue and now Nano sim availability issue.

Anonymous, 03 Oct 2012wow.. bigger screen,, superb specs.. perfect for gaming and watc... moreJust got mine today and it has zero lag, build quality is superb feels way better then iPhone 5

Anonymous, 03 Oct 2012nice phone but too plastic look. i will go for iphone5Watch out IPhone 5 has battery issues http://blog.gsmarena.com/does-the-iphone-5-have-­issues-with-battery-life/

Anonymous, 03 Oct 2012nice phone but too plastic look. i will go for iphone5Watch out IPhone seems to have battery issues.

• AH

"LTE, Cat3, 50 Mbps UL, 100 Mbps DL" is not there in he model sold, note 2 ... it is only a 3G

• zexx

mfan, 01 Oct 2012Giant specs but low performance.how ??

samsung s3 i9305 or samsung note2 n7100? which is better?

nice phone but too plastic look. i will go for iphone5

• samsung lover

wow.. bigger screen,, superb specs.. perfect for gaming and watching hd movies. ill sell my original note to buy this one :))
i just hope it wont lag too much.. well probably not bcoz of specs :))

• anonymouse Note

AnonD-8543, 02 Oct 2012Guys pls answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shud I upgrade from Note 1 to N... morei have both Note I & Note 2,,, Note I is better in screen resolution and u can notice that when u compare I&II....Note II camera is far better than note I and i dont know if its from the software or hard ware ... the big difference is the processor in note II which makes it faster and the second thing is the battery life ....they expand the battery and reduce screen resolution with quadro4 gives u long life battery...thats it.

• Vimal

max halfclutch, 02 Oct 2012Absolutely the strongest phone in 2012,but the Mali-400 is a lit... moreKindly note that Mali 400 used in this phone is again a Quad Core Mali 400 - each clocking @250Mhz

AnonD-8543, 02 Oct 2012Guys pls answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shud I upgrade from Note 1 to N... morenote 1 users should stay patient , wait for the promised jelly bean update, beore leaping for the new iteration. The JB update uncovers the latest goodies like project butter with steady 60fps UI, etc!

AnonD-8543, 02 Oct 2012Guys pls answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shud I upgrade from Note 1 to N... moreIf u are using a phablet right now then only a phablet can replace it so i think u shud go for this phone.
I assume we have more than 7 months for the next super phablet to be launched...
My answer to you is u shud go for note 2