Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

• sharan byali

what is knox ?, what it will help us......... , if any one used plz reply me.

• Kits

How do I put OFF my MOBILE DATA? I put it off and it goes ON by itself .

recently got a new update for note 2 in india can anyone please tell what this update is for?

anyone pls tel wen lollipop version updTE FR NOTE 2

• John

Mahesh Aprameya, 05 Jan 2015Thanks John.. I got a new battery from Samsung stores(with 6 mon... moreNo worries. A new battery? If so good stuff. Expensive though, at least its got warranty.

• Mahesh Aprameya

John, 05 Jan 2015Just buy a new battery mate, eBay would be a good place to look.... moreThanks John.. I got a new battery from Samsung stores(with 6 months warranty)... costed 1799 INR..

• rohit

ishvavishva, 05 Jan 2015Which one is best note3 neo or note2 urgent suggest needNOTE 2 no doubt. Note 3 neo battry drains quickly !!

Which one is best note3 neo or note2 urgent suggest need

• John

Mahesh Aprameya, 05 Jan 2015Hi Note 2 folks, need an urgent help. My Battery is swellen ... moreJust buy a new battery mate, eBay would be a good place to look. They also sell original batteries and at low prices. Could even buy a high capacity battery.

• Mahesh Aprameya

Hi Note 2 folks, need an urgent help.

My Battery is swellen in the recent days and the battery percentage displayed on the screen is also not accurate. Even if it shows 43%, sometimes my phone switch off's and when switched on, it will show 0%.

I am even facing random restarts often and often.

I had got a new power bank (mi - 10400mah) recently. After using this power bank i could see the battery swelled and abnormal behavior in my phone.

Its been 16 months i am using my note 2. Please suggest if i need to change my battery and if so, which one?

Expecting your valuable Suggestions and advises.

Thanks.

Mahesh

• Manoj

AnonD-90247, 04 Jan 2015Got a 60mb update bro !! But after the update I'm having issues ... moreYes do factory reset

• san

Can i flash n7105 firmware onto a n7105t? I think theyre the same and read somewhere else that the answer was " pretty much yes" but wanted to double check?

• Mike Reezy

Hi...my note2 is very slow regarding opening more than two apps at the same time. I need to check if it got a virus. .any suggestions??

• desio

sandeep verma, 26 Dec 2014yesterday I bought note2, upgraded with 4.4.2,, how can I degra... moresame to my note2 4.4 charging is problem now i buy iphone..no more problem...

• desio

david , 30 Dec 2014i am using note 2 around 6 month and i updated my phones softwar... morebuy another phone....

AnonD-339439, 02 Jan 2015Hi you can have multiple language inputs if u select other tha... moreThanks bro !! Found the problem!!! Have to disable accessibility services to get it to work. Problem solved now !! However i still hav an issue with wifi connectivity!! It's been almost 2 years since i got my note 2 but only now I'm having problems with wifi connectivity.

Manoj, 02 Jan 2015Did u get 60.74mb update...?After updating this firmware keyboar... moreGot a 60mb update bro !! But after the update I'm having issues with wifi connectivity!!! It automatically reboots the wifi connection!! Should I do a factory reset?

AnonD-90247, 28 Dec 2014What keyboard issue bro??? I can't use two languages!!! can't sw... moreHi
you can have multiple language inputs if u select other than defaults in settings.
Settings>Language & inputs>select the settings icon in the keyboard tabs... select ur preferred language(s).

• SAM

Cant get my note 2 n7105t to update to Kit Kat 4.4 in Australia. Anyone habe a solution? Prefer not to root or flash. Thanks.

• Manoj

san, 30 Dec 2014Y'day received update around 60mb .... its screwed my phone .. ... morePlease do factory reset after updating