Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Planning to buya mobile.which is good note 2 or note3 ?? rply me fast :)

johan, 29 Dec 2014Note 3 neo is pretty much exact same. Few differences including ... moreThanks

• sharan byali

in my note2 I observed that in camera when we start video it is viewing full screen display same when we start camera for photo it show only 80 % display remaining 10-10 % upside and downside it is showing setting option on menu bars., same I tested in other phone from Samsung all camera ( photo) full screen display to view, is there any setting to set my note2 to view full size display .for camera (photo)

• johan

ishvavishva, 29 Dec 2014Which one is best note3 neo or note2Note 3 neo is pretty much exact same. Few differences including price go note 2 still great phone much cheaper or note 3 if you want a new model.

Which one is best note3 neo or note2

• sharan byali

dear friends, in note2 when we start camera its shows only 80 % display to view and remaining 10 10 % used for setting upside and down, same if i go to camera video option it is 100% display view, pls help me how to set camera to 100% display view, i saw in youtube note2 camera there are showing full view display. once again i request any one knowing setting pls help me.

Manoj, 28 Dec 2014Just bug fix and note2 keyboard issue solved thats it manWhat keyboard issue bro??? I can't use two languages!!! can't switch using the space bar !! What to do?

My note 2 camera clarity decreases can anyone help me to solve this...

• nixon

When wiLL samsung launch android 5.0 for galaxy note 2?

• yog DD

sam, 28 Dec 2014Is 4.4 an official update for the note 2. I have a note 2 n7105t... moreSamsung announced android lollipop for note 2 ..

• sam

Is 4.4 an official update for the note 2. I have a note 2 n7105t from Aus

• yog DD

Manoj, 28 Dec 2014Download du battery app from your play storeOk i will try tx ...

Yep it does. You can either use an OTG cable to connect a regular flash drive or you can use one with inbuilt OTG port like SanDisk or Sony !! It's so cool !!

• sunils

sharan byali, 27 Dec 2014i have update note2 60mb , but i not found any changes in mobile... moreBluetooth range has been fixed keyboard space fixed but ram consumptions no change

• Manoj

yog DD, 25 Dec 2014Can any one tell me about note 2 my phone now charge slowly an... moreDownload du battery app from your play store

• Manoj

sharan byali, 27 Dec 2014i have update note2 60mb , but i not found any changes in mobile... moreJust bug fix and note2 keyboard issue solved thats it man

• AnonD-20890

sharan byali, 27 Dec 2014i have update note2 60mb , but i not found any changes in mobile... moreMay be more battery standby time.

• wikipedia

you need otg cable

• esukas

• chets

richu, 26 Dec 2014I just want to know that whether note 2 supports OTG or not...? ... moreyep friend... OTG works very smoothly on Note 2