Samsung Galaxy On5

Samsung Galaxy On5

i need to instaled google play for this model,if you want how can you teell me?Thanks!

Please, someone, i need the file vold.fstab for this model

Does this phone get good services in the 76680 area?

• jynx1974

AnonD-621447, 16 Dec 2016I suggest this phone to good taking the processor and look into ... moreYou have a point there, the internal memory does fill up rather quickly

• NaomiL

The SIM card size you have on here is wrong. This phone uses a nanoSIM and not a microSIM. This is frustrating since I referenced this when I bought a different phone which actually has a microSIM and was confused when they didn't match up.

I suggest this phone to good taking the processor and look into account. But the RAM and internal memory is not sufficient according to price. I suggest to go for Samsung on 7 or Samsung on 5 pro instead of Samsung on 5. I suggest this because I have been using it for 1 and half year.

• rup

how to install theme on galaxy on5......as this phone dnt have theme store preloaded..??

• ANKUSH VIVAAN GUPTA

a good bettry backup and nevar hang

AnonD-340234, 14 Dec 2016Whats new in New Update?After update battery draining fast.

jobab , 14 Dec 2016This phone otg support or noYes

• MF khan

Hey guys i am buying samsung on5 this cellphone is awesome .superb battery life . This phone is betterthan j2

rushi, 13 Dec 2016new update 223.47 mb Whats new in New Update?

• jobab

This phone otg support or no

• america

I buy a phone but the keyboard is Chinese. how I can turn to Spanish or ingles

• AnonD-620306

Dudi, 11 Dec 2016This stupid Fone whenever I log in my Google account the stupid ... moreHad the same problem from around the same date. My on5 was freezing whenever i turned on data. Took it to the service provider where i bought it from and they downloaded for me new firmware. Its now working fine.

• Raman

rushi, 13 Dec 2016new update 223.47 mb Ya good update

• tinman

AnonD-614789, 28 Nov 2016I filed a clsim through my phones insurance. I checked what phon... morehave had my on5 for 3 months good phone great features only wish battery life was better other than that I love my phone

• rushi

new update 223.47 mb

My old phone had more features. I prefer a phone with unlimited minutes and people who understood English.

• KLN72

Why does the front face camera suck so much? Very dark horrible on regular or Snapchat. Worse purchase ever, and low memory