Samsung Galaxy On5

Samsung Galaxy On5

• nabin dinda

AnonD-503149, 25 Mar 2016yes it supports OTG.. but you should 3rd party file managers to ... moreR u swore on5 otg supported

Dua, 22 Mar 2016hi. I am confused about either buying a Samsung Galaxy z3 or a S... moreBuy samsung on5 instead of z3 I am using z3 but this is not very good phone

Aditya, 20 Mar 2016Samsung on 5 has OTG support or notyes it supports OTG.. but you should 3rd party file managers to copy pante, moving ect.

Nanmani, 23 Mar 2016what is the latest android version for on 5? 6.0.1 available for... moreAndroid 5.1.1 lollipop

• lim

Hi all please help how to set Chinese language . thanks

• sagar

Sarav, 24 Mar 2016Today I updated my Samsung Galaxy On5 with the software update i... morehow much mb update it was???? share the latest update info
bcz i hv updated it recntly and currently i am on the latest update and i din found any error like that...

• Sidi

What should i buy samsung galaxy grand prime or On 5

• Sarav

Today I updated my Samsung Galaxy On5 with the software update i got on the air from Samsung.. while completing the update it shows Touchwiz Stopped unexpectedly,,, why is this info i got............ during update......

• Ranjan

Dua, 22 Mar 2016hi. I am confused about either buying a Samsung Galaxy z3 or a S... moreZ3 is not an android mobile but On5 is having android....go for On5

Janakiram, 11 Feb 2016can any one tell me ON 5 supports USB OTG and Compass is compati... moreyes it supports

• Nanmani

what is the latest android version for on 5? 6.0.1 available for on 5?

• Dua

hi. I am confused about either buying a Samsung Galaxy z3 or a Samsung Galaxy on5. all I want is a good friend camera with no  lagging. in general which one is better?

• IndiGo

I know that SAMSUNG is the best brand in the world. want to buy the new mobile which is SAMSUNG ON 5 .i like its features.plz reduce the price ,it may sales in few days whole the world,reducing the price can have a chane to boy the poor people as like us.

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz .........................

• Naga

can i buy SAMSUNG on 5 ????????????????

IS IT GOOD or BAD.

On5 Tft screen good /bad

AnonD-516960, 21 Mar 2016Do samsung galaxy on 5 have option to transfer apps to sd card ?... moreYes it has you can easily transfer it to sd card

Do samsung galaxy on 5 have option to transfer apps to sd card ??, pls reply frds. i am wishing to get this phone....

James Fernandes, 20 Mar 2016Does Samsung galaxy on5 hang?No SAMSUNG galaxy ON5 is better than J2 and not hanging problem.Go for it!

• Aditya