Samsung Galaxy On5

Samsung Galaxy On5

• Adib

Can I buy this phone from Newyork??

If you lovers of best display n good quality of touch dont go for it its touch not good like other samsung phones

• Subrat Mandal

ashura, 07 Feb 2016I think u got a defected peiceSuper. But update mix radio than restart your phone. Just daill any number restart your phone.

• pk

AnonD-488388, 14 Jan 2016I am in India for a short vacation and plan buying this phone, ... moreNo bro, you can use this mobile for Indian SIM cards only... so please don't carry this model to your Ghana....

Touch problem, the reject button while making call used to hang in mine

• Kartik

Nancy, 09 Feb 2016I am buying this phon today evening.Very Excited The phone is good .. premium looks but has small internal memory and if u will touch softly it wont work otherwise its good.. camera is good 4g is awesome

• Nancy

AnonD-496634, 03 Feb 2016any problem abt display???? gys rply as soon as possible....I am buying this phon today evening.Very Excited

samsung on5 is super phone .camera and display is superb ilike this phone i m impress it.

• Rahul Raj

AnonD-496634, 03 Feb 2016any problem abt display???? gys rply as soon as possible....yes i"m using this phone its good super camera and touch l iike this phone awsome

Can i unlock its country lock...???

• ashura

mizz, 07 Feb 2016Why does the phone restarts while trying to make a call?? Thats... moreI think u got a defected peice

• mizz

Najeeb, 02 Feb 2016Hi All Can i install applications on SD card memory. Yup.....u can

• mizz

RINKU , 03 Feb 2016Please suggest me...... Is it support USB OTG ?Yeah ....it supports usb otg

• mizz

AnonD-496634, 03 Feb 2016any problem abt display???? gys rply as soon as possible....Didnot found any problem with display yet

• mizz

Why does the phone restarts while trying to make a call??
Thats the main drawback i found about this phone...
Can anyone help me to cure the problem

• mizz

moyin, 04 Feb 2016I want to brought on5 may i know its support otgYup.....it supports otg

• kum

Anonymous, 23 Dec 2015can you tell me that is there Tamil language input in On5. Beca... moreDid you check?

• Kum

Please someone using the phone tell me whether "Tamil" language option is available in this phone under langauages selection as well as input language.

• mikayla

I got a galaxy grand prime for Christmas had it for 2 months and my sims card keeps saying invalid sims card ive order 1 when I first got it now its saying it again is it my phone or what someone help me you can find me on facebook my name is mikayla Wilkerson thank you.

• Rahul

Thalavelu, 02 Feb 2016I have bought this mobile on monday . It is better than samsung ... moreThis phone are not good. touch & camera problem.