Samsung Galaxy On5

Samsung Galaxy On5

• dbd

AnonD-331666, 14 Jan 2016I have not got any. Btw, any changes? no noticeable changes buddy. Check what's ur last update received date. My last OS update date is Dec 23, 2015.

Ananay, 10 Jan 2016can we send apps to SD card ? On5 or J2 or Xperia e4g ? Decide between J2 or On5. I used them both & both are fantastic devices, also supports 4G (On5 even supports VoLTE!). Don't go for E4G as it is outdated & no 4G support.

dbd, 14 Jan 2016Again got today a 29MB minor update :) It's the 3rd update sin... moreI have not got any. Btw, any changes?

Subhan, 14 Jan 2016Is it OTG suported..? tell me plsYes it is OTG supported. :-)

• Subhan

Is it OTG suported..? tell me pls

I am in India for a short vacation and plan buying this phone,
i want to know if it can be used outside India. i am from Ghana- west Africa
thank you.

• dbd

Again got today a 29MB minor update :)
It's the 3rd update since I bought d mobile 2mnths bck

• Sonu

Which phone is best galaxy on5 or grand prime ? Pls suggest me

• Manoj

Camera...??

• mohsen

rahul, 12 Jan 2016i want to buy a phone i am confuse on your comments plZZZ help t... moreI think the one5 is better

• bubai

Call record options? ????

• rahul

i want to buy a phone i am confuse on your comments plZZZ help to buy my phone.i have a guestion which is the best phone between galaxy on5 and galaxy j2?????

• Raffic

Ananay, 10 Jan 2016can we send apps to SD card ? On5 or J2 or Xperia e4g ? You can

Yeah its a good mobile go for it..

• Nirav

I like samsung galaxy On5.I want to buy it...plezz suggest me On5 is best?

• denu

Hlo guys ...Plz suggest me which on is better .. Samsung On5 or Redmi 2 Prime ...

• Saran

the mobile is too good for the price
am fully satisfied for this mobile
i become a fan of this mobile

• Saran

the mobile is too good for the price
am fully satisfied for this mobile
i become a fan of this mobile

Verry verry touch problem....bt other funtion is very good