Samsung Galaxy On7

Samsung Galaxy On7

• KP

Really very low space; more than half of the space is occupied by its pre-installed apps and within a week it shows that you have very low space and can't download apps unless .apk method is applied.

• AB

Galaxy on7 or galaxy j5 whats the difference? Best performace?

Should i update my Samsung Galaxy on7 into marshmallow version? ??

Plzzz tellll...me guyyzzz

• jitu

Anonymous, 29 Nov 2016I got stuck with samsung logo after the marshmallow update. I ca... moreJust leave on that mode aproxmately 8-10 hours ..

• jk

Partho, 30 Nov 2016Samsung galaxy On7 is waterproof ?no

Hey. My phones volume keeps on reseting itsel and vibrates now and then which is quite irritating. Every time I switch it on it gives me a whole lot of tests I gotta complete, it then erases everything from my phone.

Please help anyone

• king bob+++

does this phone have a universal charger??

• lonewolf

Sharma G, 28 Nov 2016Guys i am really confuse now Would any1 help me to get r... moreGo for J7 much better display and faster

• Partho

Samsung galaxy On7 is waterproof ?

Thalemarh, 29 Nov 2016my problem with my phone is the storage,i can't install some app... moreAfter update? ???

battery is bad for download. .my phone on7 only 5 hours battery life for downloading. Please help me. 1 hour 20 % battery down help me

• Thalemarh

my problem with my phone is the storage,i can't install some app n the phone. What can I do about it

I got stuck with samsung logo after the marshmallow update. I cant go to the homescreen. Can any one help?

• Sharma G

Guys i am really confuse now

Would any1 help me to get rid of??

Is it really okay to buy this phone ??? Should i go for J7 ?????

Pls tell me yrrrrr *_*

Rick, 25 Nov 2016Why is that theres no other font that you can use even if ... morehttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp-eY2ovIJY&cl­ient=mv-google&hl=en&gl=IN
this is the link.. i have showned how u can install new fonts.. i hope that helps ✌

Don't update ur phone. .apps storage very low
Why this update on7

• thechan

less internal storage to store apps..

• Vipin

Its internalMemory is very vey less you cannot install all your app needed ,since some apps need to be installed in phone memory.
i am fed up with its memory

• Rajadi

Sufficient space internal memory because update mobile and app how less memory use please method send me

sudershan guleria, 24 Nov 2016i am purchasng this phone. Is this good phone ...? its amazing