Samsung Galaxy On7

Samsung Galaxy On7

Ashokram, 10 Jan 2018This is the worst phone I have ever used in terms of in-built memory.Dude... what problems have caused you to say this?

• Ashokram

This is the worst phone I have ever used in terms of in-built memory.

• Billy

This is a terrible phone. It keeps changing various settings all the time. Also James up and has to be rebooted reguly. Also vibrates every few minutes for no reason.
Worst mobile I have ever had.
I will buy another Samsung but never this model again.

• sowmya

Shreesha, 12 Dec 201732gb sd card put. But internal memory always shows full. Even af... moreyes same problem. There is no option to move to memory card. From gallery i create/move to album there also am not getting any option to change memory to memory card option. cannot see any images as phone memory always comes as full.How did you move to memory card?

• Shreesha

32gb sd card put. But internal memory always shows full. Even after moving from internal memory same problem persist. Please suggest how to Resolve?

Mine mobile is showing region lock. I am not able to use india SIM cards.
How can I unlock this region lock???

Is there any way to unlock and use India SIM card?

shiva, 16 Nov 2017Go to Update soft ware and update to 6.01I tried it but it doesnt work, but in other countries, it worked, how about here?

• shiva

AnonD-710976, 16 Nov 2017I have this phone but I cannot update it to Android 6.0.1, I'm f... moreGo to Update soft ware and update to 6.01

I have this phone but I cannot update it to Android 6.0.1, I'm from Philippines, can anybody help me?

fgf, 28 Aug 2017How is offline gps on this device? does it catch gps signals easily?no it doesn't

vkh, 29 Aug 2017Don't know iam facing the same issue nowkeep the data in sd card and hard reset the device may be your problem could solve

• gupta

just installing two apps internal storage is full.I want install more apps how it is possible

• ddd

im having power off/ on issue on my phone every single time... when I turn it off it takes time to turn on and stays on Samsung logo. How can I solve this?

Dt: 30.10.17 - I have received this phone from Amazon and on same day it crashed i got it again from replacement and i found that this model runs too much slowly, it takes time to open apps, cam etc. So for normal use also not much useful due to slow processes.
Other Samsung phones comes with very nice display and camera
But, in this phone Camera is poor as after clicking it shows blurr images.
Battery also not runs upto the mark and sometime it hit ups also.
We can get many other brands phones with better quality in this price range.

• Edma

Price is high and internal storage & RAM less....Disgusting!!!

• amin

WHENG AGUILAR, 12 Oct 2017my samsung on 7 purchased last jun17 at lazada and last month it... moredownload firmware and install on it. For procedure follow youtube videos.

• WHENG AGUILAR

my samsung on 7 purchased last jun17 at lazada and last month it has no signal on every simcard inserted. already reported to lazada.
what to to

• nandhuZzz

vkh, 29 Aug 2017Don't know iam facing the same issue nowYou will move all data in memmory card

AnonD-607912, 10 Aug 2017hi, i just want to ask if My Samsung on7 can do screenshots, and... morePres the lovk button and home button at the same time

• vkh

kamal, 25 Jun 2017internal memory is full. what can i do ?Don't know iam facing the same issue now