Samsung Galaxy On7

Samsung Galaxy On7

• THA

Waseem , 05 May 2016Thanks Bro I Am Actually Confused To By j7 Or On7 Please Anybody... moreIf you use a lot of application or take photos , you should choice J7. Coz J7 memory is better than On7 . and another thing, J7 is Amoled Display , it can resist damage for display than On7.

• Strom

AnonD-528932, 21 Apr 2016i m using from last one month, camera clearity is not clear, h... moreOn 7 is a good phone...i am using on 7.... this phn features is better too 10000....its camera clearity is very good... but one of the main prblm in battery.......

• Waseem

On7 Lover, 29 Apr 2016First of all don't be so serious about all the rubbish about thi... moreThanks Bro I Am Actually Confused To By j7 Or On7 Please Anybody Tell Me How Can I Get

• THA

Samsung always kill their products user . I bought Galaxy J7 the last two months ago. Now, Galaxy on7 is coming to market. Same Specs of J7 but cheap than J7. Really sh**t

• Rosh

On7 is the most simpler but sophisticated looking phone. I am using it from almost 6 1/2 month and its really awesome. I love the features and enjoying it till date. I not only suggest others but i recently bought the same handset for my husband too.

• Mustafa

Sound clearity is great

• Govind

i am going to buy on7 is it a good phone

• Govind

i am going to buy on7 is it a good phone

• Soubhik

SAMSUNG plans well to fool the customers by making this types of devices.

guys..in trems of camera which one is good samsung on7 or redmi note 3?

• Pragnesh

jack, 01 May 2016j5 is better than on7No better now I use to one7 is better

• nik

front cam is nt too good,i think mi note3 better than on7 samsung

• Bir

I think j5 is better than on 7

• Ash

Guys... I tried setting Bsnl 3g initially it worked and after sometime configuration messages started coming non stop.. Anyone else encountered this problem... It's really annoying... Getting the save settings message as well settings saved message... Your help is really appreciated...

• kk

[deleted post]Front cam bad

• jack

j5 is better than on7

• deep

Anonymous, 30 Apr 2016On7 camera clarity is clear image phone it do not fill any colou... moreI admitted

• KETAN

i am using on7, but heating the phone while charging. can u suggest any idea.

Anonymous, 30 Apr 2016J5 or on7 Which is better??J7 super