Samsung Galaxy On7

Samsung Galaxy On7

does it have seperate slot for sd card?

• Bond James Bond

Does it support OTG

• Amar

nice phone

• byn2005

hd display is good ultra saving mode is good GPS is very accurate camera is not good touch is not good

priya, 05 Apr 2016samsung galaxy on 7 is very 9ic phone bcoz sceen size was 5.5 in... moresamsung Galaxi ON 7 I Purchase is 21 Jan 2016 After 2 Months Mother Bord Problam. I go to Service center They People is Asking for Mother bord Change. I am not Happy With This Phone and Samsung Srvice Center.

• Ramesh Kumar

• Karthi

ksmt, 03 Apr 2016Plz suggest me which phone is d most best galaxy j5 or galaxy on7On 7 better choice and value for your money

it is the best phone

• priya

samsung galaxy on 7 is very 9ic phone bcoz sceen size was 5.5 inch amazing look bateery was also good hd display but dont have gorilla glass and sound is slow when is incoming call coming and data cable too short otherwise this phone is too good ....love it

• Saleel

ksmt, 03 Apr 2016Plz suggest me which phone is d most best galaxy j5 or galaxy on7Dear friend, i am a mobile technician .trust me on7 is better than j7

ksmt, 03 Apr 2016Plz suggest me which phone is d most best galaxy j5 or galaxy on7Samsung Galaxy on 7 is better choice.

• ksmt

Plz suggest me which phone is d most best galaxy j5 or galaxy on7

• ak

its has tft screen problem

• Asifa

On 7 Model for service problem whom should i contact is the samasung service centre will
help us

• doll

as per previous review on7 is not supported 3g or 4g is it ri8 or not ? plz suggest me bcoz I purches the mobile 2 days ago ..

abi, 01 Apr 2016display size j7 is big ???? or on 7 is biga?????both are same, 5.5 inch

• Chik

What is the chip set n which graphics is used in the set?I want to buy it.

• abi

display size j7 is big ???? or on 7 is biga?????

• ROHIT